Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13863 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ok, Heard You All.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by mikedanza(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Poster, this is too general and not fair on ladies that have been faithful and supportive, reponsible, caring etc (that is not to say there are no lots of naija chicks who are out just to chop a guy!)
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by warripekin(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
Socrates once said , if u find a wife , by every means marry  but if u marry a bad woman , u will end up a philosopher. A woman offers both good and bad but to maintain harmanoy , take the good and over look the bad .
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chibest5(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
they dont offer anything but heart breaks and all time demands eg nigerian girls and recahrge cards (mtn 150) are partners, recharge card before love, i pity them all.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by finemocha(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
children
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by OBLONG(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
PUHSSY grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by stmanpule(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
caring at all time and se* for we the males.
http://adebamboontheweb..com
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by yme1(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
me myself and me only kiss
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by morpheus24: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tis these girsl of nowadays who think it is 21st century to be emulating some of the undesirable liberal culture of the west concerning the role of women in a marriage or relationship. The sexes are meant to compliment each other in every way possible way but I think these ladies have lost their way.

I thank God my mama teach me how to cook, clean and take care of myself. Apart from intimacy ,ther is nothing these women of nowadays  can offer me right now.

even the intimacy i fit get am without general commitment.

I will be single for a while o!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by candylips(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
OBLONG:

PUHSSY grin grin grin

lol
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by eudio(f): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
@snthesis

did she force the money out of your pocket?

i don't see why u can't tell her that she is very demanding or are u scared of her? grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by tachi(f): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
i found this thread kind of funny cos i really don't believe some guys think that girls have nuthing to bring to the table.(you may have to change the kind of company u keep then!)

well, from savvy financial advice to prudent tips on money management to good cooking, u name it. i def bring to my r/ship.

am independent minded so i believe i should bring more than just looking and smelling good to a lasting r/ship, and i most def do. even to my same-sex relationships.

its just the way i are, wink
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sjeezy8: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
obo/toto and children I dont even need my wife to be all touchy and lovey - just be there to have kids and take care of them and not sleep with others guys Ill igve her all the money she wants.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by iz2much: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
another dumbv post!!!!!!!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by switosman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
lets play the jams,

I am waiting to get a good answer from the ladies on similar question. My story; I asked an ex-date, when we met again n she wanted us to reconnect "I know what I will do for u but what u can do for me is what I am trying to figure out, ". pple the answer I got was," I will help with ur domestics". well i told her to forget it.
the truth pple was that I always find way to improve the lives of my dates. I try to leave them better than I met them. try to make them know that money is not everything, that the future runs only to pple that runs to it. Now I have realized that i too do have moments I need some one to uphold me n i want to surround myself with a date that can support me when I am weak.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeyguy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
@alicianna, what part of Canada are you from?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by CHARLOE(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
Very funny but real. To evry rule there's an exception;
    RULE- d typical naija babe beleives a guy must spend and spend to show his luv/b4 she'll give it to him (as if they're selling it). U'll hear some say 'afterall if d relatnshp end what will i have to show as my gain?' And funny enough, after depending on men 4 practically everything they will want to claim equality/women right like oyinbo pple.
   D EXCEPTION: there's a very small % however dat give more than sex in a relationship, they give moral, emotional and sometimes financial support. But there's also an exceptn here too, u'll hardly find a pretty, young, enlightened, not-desperate-4-marriage naija babe support a guy financially!!! Those that do are mostly sugar mummies or dem don dey comot market and on d condition dat d guy must sabi work well-well! grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ogzille(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
@chocomillo, i agree that most men c women as just sex objects but the annoying part is that most women now see themselves as sex object, most of them now belieeve the only thing they have is sex. Rather unfortunate, cry
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by akb4real(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
No women No cryyyyy,
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by tyor: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
kemisuga:

Unfornately for me, the topic is the reverse on my own side.

I offer everything I have in my relationships. But the so called naija guys I met Offer nothing BUT LIES!!!

sorry o! you probably have met the kinda of guys that would offer so much but u were not quick to notice.

U may want to give it a try >08136570250< SMS ONLY, that number is only available online on saturdays (work/life balance).
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sagluva(f): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
kemisuga:

Unfornately for me, the topic is the reverse on my own side.

I offer everything I have in my relationships. But the so called naija guys I met Offer nothing BUT LIES!!!
co-sign i am just like u,  in every relationship i offer alot,  cry i've dumped all the guys i've dated but i know all of em learned something from me and they will be better off in the future. ,meanwhile all i get from them are lies.,,  they lie about how many girlfriends they've had, how many girls they've4 slept with, y their ex left em, how much money they have and lie about where they go 2,   angry
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by denzel2009: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
If by chance you get the supportive one, your life will have a meaning!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by eros(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
I was asking a friend this very same question days back. Thinking about it now, women in general don't have anything to offer guys except sex, nagging, stress, headaches and the overbearing ones who always want to lay claim to you like you were their personal play thing.

There is an exception though for the independent ladies. Who can pay their bills, give a guy a good treat and make him feel real special. I am yet to meet such a lady though.

Naija girls, its time to get your hustle on and stop being pests. You need to earn your own money and also pay for dinner when we go out, pay for fuel, buy the movie tickets and do stuff guys do all the time. I believe guys will respect and treat you better when you return the favor.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2010

I thank God my mama teach me how to cook, clean and take care of myself. Apart from intimacy ,ther is nothing these women of nowadays can offer me right now.

anyone regardless of gender should know how to cook, clean and take care of themselves.

it seems you are trying to say that's the role of a women in marriage? what about companionship? or are you marrying an housegirl?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
bawomolo:

anyone regardless of gender should know how to cook, clean and take care of themselves.

it seems you are trying to say that's the role of a women in marriage? what about companionship? or are you marrying an housegirl?
You seriously make me speechless sometimes kiss kiss
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
^Calm down. . .undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sjeezy8: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^ abi oooooo
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^^ abi oooooo
my friend, gbe enu e soun cool

Pweety4me:

^Calm down. . .undecided
Because I agree with him?
Oya take your own kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by rickie4us(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
how did this dumb post find itself to the front page in the first place?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
sagluva:

co-sign i am just like u,  in every relationship i offer alot,  cry i've dumped all the guys i've dated but i know all of em learned something from me and they will be better off in the future. ,meanwhile all i get from them are lies.,,  they lie about how many girlfriends they've had, how many girls they've4 slept with, y their ex left em, how much money they have and lie about where they go 2,   angry
The story is thesame with me too. Mind you, I've only ever dated two naija guys but ohhhh did they ever teach me lessons!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Igwe9(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
smiley
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by morpheus24: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
bawomolo:

Both parties offer companionship to one another so this does not count.

If I can perform all the prescribed duties assigned to a woman then what can any woman offer me that should make me exclusive to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VIDEO: Chubby Ladies Fights & Undresses Themselves In Public Over A Guy. / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Metrosexual Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.