Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13865 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2010
^^^^^^ hahahahaha, A+ for you grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by eldee(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'll work on this equations to find it. . . I can't remember the formulae now but I'll use simple algebra.

Yeah . . . that's your answer.
Mathematically proven grin grin

@muchbabe
Thank you . . . I thought I was wrong till you confirmed it. grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2010
@Eldee

U crazy gan oo grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2010
^o ti gba. . . grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by DanG1(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2010
Leave Nija Ladies Alone, they will learn someday
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
And when would that be if truly they have anything to learn?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by DanG1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
honeric01:

And when would that be if truly they have anything to learn?

[size=15pt]They will learn if you show them how to, and you have to do it with patience and action, and you have to lead by example, I know a lot of them will offer a lot more if they what it takes(money), how to(knowledge), and when to(time), be patient, its worth it. They also have a heart that is yearning to take care of you [/size]
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Diva20(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
It's easy to see the guys who have been dumped by a Nigerian woman. Hardly the point though. If you attract girls who have nothing to offer, you're either looking on the surface or offer nothing yourself.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
Dan-G:

[size=15pt]They will learn if you show them how to, and you have to do it with patience and action, and you have to lead by example, I know a lot of them will offer a lot more if they what it takes(money), how to(knowledge), and when to(time), be patient, its worth it. They also have a heart that is yearning to take care of you [/size]

Well, i don't really need this because my Nigerian girl is just the perfect one for me, so maybe the unlucky ones should read this and see if they can make do with this.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
bawomolo:

anyone regardless of gender should know how to cook, clean and take care of themselves.

it seems you are trying to say that's the role of a women in marriage? what about companionship? or are you marrying an housegirl?

I was not going to join in in the debate until I saw this urban, metrosexual hula bula lola that FL Gators was getting excited about.  tongue

By now, most know I like to keep it real and blunt without pandering to populist or "I want to be liked" views.

So I take it that, in the same spirit, every gender should know how to buy themselves flowers, organise romantic dinners for themselves or at least contribute 50% to the cost, keep their rampant moaning and emotional psychotic state to themselves (this one I request with a "pretty puhlease" appended to the end), learn how to see it as not a problem because their partner likes to spend time with his friends and does not want to spend 24/7 with her, learn to get their self confidence and esteem from themselves and their own actions and not link it solely to a partners actions, on and on.

If a man has to accept the lack of ability to do all these and being required to do such or put up with all that bollocks (as men have to, as it is biological state and culturally acceptable for women to be like that), yet the woman repudiates the fundamentals of feminine role (there are some few scenarios where this is acceptable though), so what da bleep do the "repudiators" offer that will make you want to stick with them, talkless of sticking monotonously with them?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by dogzymallo: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
for me women are nothing just nothing
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2010
I dont mind doing the entire spending in a relatioship but i think the person i am spending on should worth every single penny. It is extremely funny when some ladies think all they have to offer a guy is their body. Well that seems bad enough right? What about the so called immature,demanding,spoilt 'virgins' who have absolutely nothing to contribute to a brothers life.
I have been reflecting on this same topic for months now and to be very honest: majority of naija girls have absolutely nothing to make a positive impact in a brother's life in a relationship.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sagamite(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2010
fizofly:

I dont mind doing the entire spending in a relatioship but i think the person i am spending on should worth every single penny. It is extremely funny when some ladies think all they have to offer a guy is their body.

Thank you.

So many girls nowadays overvalue themselves, thanks to their stuupid magazines.

Beyonce is telling them "to the left, to the left" but she get her own bobo that she looks like a puppy dog next to. O oh oh, o oh oooh oh, uho oh oh oh o!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2010
^ :d cool
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ruffrider(f): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2010
I am a rider. I am down for whatever ever you want, just as long as it's legal. If he sick, I'm there for him, if he need encouragement, him here for him, if he's hungry, I'll feed him, if his feet hurt, I'm gonna massage them, if he's tense, I'm gonna rub his back and loosen his shoulders,if he falls on hard tI'mes, im gonna be there for him and help him get back up. When he just wants to be alone, I will give him space. Sex is good,but its not everthing. Because you can't sex your way through life and relationships. What about when you get up and wash up, Then what. It takes more than sex to please me. You have handle your business and know how to treat me .
Not just anyone will receive from me, you have to prove to me that you are special.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2010
Sagamite:

Thank you.

So many girls nowadays overvalue themselves, thanks to their stuupid magazines.

Beyonce is telling them "to the left, to the left" but she get her own bobo that she looks like a puppy dog next to. O oh oh, o oh oooh oh, uho oh oh oh o!

LOL
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Mar 15, 2010
Girls might be a problem but men is overall an evil animal grin Proof? Check all prison in the whole wide world. Statistically, they are more more MORE men in jail than women. If someone goes to jail, that means that person has a problem. Oops! Now who has a problem? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2010
Gabry:

Girls might be a problem but men is overall an evil animal grin Proof? Check all prison in the whole wide world. Statistically, they are more more MORE men in jail than women. If someone goes to jail, that means that person has a problem. Oops! Now who has a problem? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed tongue

With this your analogy, let me also tell you that if you check 90% of the crimes they committed, women have hands in them, most men behind bars today are there mostly because of women.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2010
honeric01:

With this your analogy, let me also tell you that if you check 90% of the crimes they committed, women have hands in them, most men behind bars today are there mostly because of women.

Based on that statement, thats a lame excuse. Men rape women and kill women cause of what? Because they cannot stand toto abi? Even a small girl or a baby they fit rape. Is that caused by women? Men goes behind bars its because they have a problem and the problem is caused by them themselves.

Adam ate the apple cause he was influence so that comes to say men are easily influence and easily fallen into a dead trap. Its like say men have no thinking and have no mind of their own. undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2010
Gabry:

Based on that statement, thats a lame excuse. Men despoil women and kill women cause of what? Because they cannot stand toto abi? Even a small girl or a baby they fit despoil. Is that caused by women? Men goes behind bars its because they have a problem and the problem is caused by them themselves.

Adam ate the apple cause he was influence so that comes to say men are easily influence and easily fallen into a dead trap. Its like say men have no thinking and have no mind of their own. undecided

wetin concern Adam and apple for here? i said 90% of people in prison today got there due to crime they committed that can be linked to women, those in prison for despoiling can't be 90%, so forget about using that as a yardstick.

Back to the topic, women can be whatever to different men, to some, they are worthless, to some, they are their world, and to some, they are not much not less another human.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
Some got things to offer,some don't just follow ur guts.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
Another thing is that, frankly, there are a lot of useless and hopeless naija men that do not deserve any offer.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
^Hmm sweet confessions. . .tongue how u dey sir?smiley
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hmm sweet confessions. . .tongue how u dey sir?smiley

[Searching for his koboko] cool tongue

Am good? smiley And you?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
Sagamite:

Another thing is that, frankly, there are a lot of useless and hopeless naija men that do not deserve any offer.

Quite frankly too u will see some die hard Ladies willing to give their eyes up for em.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
Sagamite:

[Searching for his koboko] cool tongue

Am good? smiley And you?
Yea i'm gud i'm gud. . . cool
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by TOPE20001(f): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
Sagamite:

Amen cool
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
honeric01:

wetin concern Adam and apple for here? i said 90% of people in prison today got there due to crime they committed that can be linked to women, those in prison for despoiling can't be 90%, so forget about using that as a yardstick.

Back to the topic, women can be whatever to different men, to some, they are worthless, to some, they are their world, and to some, they are not much not less another human.

90% ke? That high? Im sorry but today most of the people go to jail is due to drugs. And when research better and further, its because men needs money to build himself a future. Thats what they answered. Not because of women.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 16, 2010
a REAL WOMAN offers support, affection, care, understanding and a motherly-like love from the soul. She may not be perfect but she is willing to do for her man. Whether or not men can do the same is the REAL question lol.

@ Eldee you are a GENIUS for that breakdown that was cute.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by honeric01(m): 6:11am On Mar 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

a REAL WOMAN offers support, affection, care, understanding and a motherly-like love from the soul. She may not be perfect but she is willing to do for her man. Whether or not men can do the same is the REAL question lol.

so u agree with eldee that women are what the formula stated?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Gabry(f): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

It wasnt his formula and that is an old one from the Yaba Left Drainage created by some guy whom basically got dumped and dupe by his gf. Sad really. . . . . . tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by H2O2: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

It's quite clear that men already do those things and then some.

A woman wouldn't marry a man that can't care for her or that she doesn't feel secure with. Most women won't go after men that are not financially stable or rich so that addresses the support part. Understanding is subjective so is affection, which we provide in form of sex lol. Obviously we can't give you the motherly love because we ain't women so . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? / Are These White Women Beautiful ? / Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.