Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) (26474 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Wobegist: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2017
"The smallest coffins are the heaviest": Tears roll as 4-year-old girl brutally raped and murdered in South Africa, is laid to rest (photos)

The Talla family mourned the passing of four-year-old Shaynice as they laid her to rest Wednesday, at the Klipspuit Cemetery after a funeral service at 3106 6 Belaleberg St Extension 2‚ Eldorado Park.

Little Shanice was found brutally raped and murdered hours after she went missing on Wednesday afternoon, September 28.

The tragic death had family members and mourners filled with tears and sorrow.

"God picked a beautiful rose from His garden, but she will always remain with us. It’s so sad but we know that you’re safe in God’s hands,” said a grieving family friend.

The Eldorado Park community wore green ribbons and scarves in support of the bereaved family and as a sign of remembrance for baby Talla.

“We’re so broken, it hurts knowing that someone can hurt such an innocent young girl,” said family friend, Sonja Bosch.

"When an innocent life of a little girl is taken in this manner we need to ask ourselves what is wrong with our community. There is a sickness in our community and we have accommodated it for far too long‚" said Johannesburg MMC for Health and Social Development Dr Mpho Phalatse.

"Its time for all of us to regroup and take a stand against social ills. It can't be business as usual. Things need to change in Eldorado Park‚" she added.

Phalatse added that the city will soon introduce programs meant to improve conditions in Eldorado Park. Some of the challenges faced by this community include substance abuse‚ crime and unemployment.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/wg-excusive-tears-roll-as-4-year-old.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Wobegist: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Zgg
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by delugajackson: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
I wonder why such a little girl would be subjected to such torture. Its a crazy thing to do, which is why I strongly advocate for castration of anyone with rape tendencies.

The deepest parts of hell are reserved for rapists, looters and APC apologists.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by lekjons(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Mehn!

R.I.P girl.. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Some people are wicked more than evil itself.
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by slimshadyl(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
this one really weak me i swear.
it's only God that can console the family. and I hope those responsible for the child's death are watching this.
don't worry karma doesn't forgive.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
May your killers never no peace

12 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by silas24(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Once upon a time, I worried about the earth, the survival of the human species, and so on....
But then I realised that all I feared was already in effect, worse still was the realisation that man was the monster in the equation...
No need to fear global warming, wars, diseases, hunger etc. If they don't end mankind, then mankind will annihilate itself... Man is far more bestial and primitive than he'll like to believe.....
If the world ends today I've got no worries.. The world has seen better days and man will not be missed.

13 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by XCLUX(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Sad
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Pells: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari why

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Iamnobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Damn. I don’t support jungle justice but

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
May the perpetrators never know peace, may their children be forced to pay for the sins of their parents

Unless they repent

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by jashar(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Oh my princess cry cry
May your perpetrators never know peace ,may the day and night always hunt them cry cry
RIP baby kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by jeffrey04(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
oh God have mercy. so touching
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by vboss(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Those responsible shall surely reap what they've sowed....����

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
Buhari why
I blame that mofo

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Iamnobody: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Pells:
Buhari why

At least pretend to have a brain

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by labisibrass(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
Mehn!
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by iamchybs(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
How would u even rape a four year old girl....
This is gross insanity. Because I no understand that kain konji....

Even girls under 18 neva even qualify for my eye to do anything with.

The punishment for rapist should be to cut their dicks off

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Man is born wicked.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
The rapist doesn't qualify to be human.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by sod09(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
4 years old,this is really bad
May the asshole rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
What sexual pleasure is there to gain from a 4yr old? I'm sure its ritual. Her killers will meet a painful end.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by catherineokezie(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Rapist should be castigated

1 Like

Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
God why
Re: Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Zuma sef embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.