Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo (32888 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Bump, Celebrities Gushes Over Her / Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-qizHyUYjyEE/WdXYWlShGMI/AAAAAAAAFRo/4eS_7BnyQ2E9i824G_7J8kaOWS19IIc0ACLcBGAs/s400/22220554_594847673972674_7108386855900413952_n.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie shared this photo of herself looking radiant in a beautiful outfit that flattered her ample figure on her IG page.

She wrote;

"Good Morning Friends...I am your Host for the #GloMegaMusicTourAyingba# ....Come have fun at The Harbour Bay Hotel..4pm..... You mamas have to pay me before u..i tel you the bodymagic I use ooo���via it's on fleek jor��"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/actress-mercy-johnson-shows-off-her.html

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by mayorkyzo: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Sexy mama

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Chie ya all really fast. shocked I just liked this pic on Instagram right now like seriously she just uploaded it.

Mercy Johnson body is dope thou even after three kids, she be slaying. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by GeeString: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Will her fat deposits help return the $26bn Buhari stole from us?

27 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Okay we haff see
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
This is really nice,i must look muah even after 4 kids. #futuregoals

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by smardray(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2017
okojie's pride...
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Muzanga(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
Chie ya all really fast. shocked I just liked this pic on Instagram right now like seriously she just uploaded it.

she said she uses body magic...and its obvious sef...remove the body magic and boooooom belle go fall.

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2017
pretty lady

See what happened To This Alhaji Because of Big Yansh...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDpM3-8-aA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2017
Muzanga:
she said she uses body magic...and its obvious sef...remove the body magic and boooooom belle go fall.

She is a mother of three so what's wrong with that? Even Beyoncé when she first had her twins was spotted with Jay Z with a spandex under her dress. Mothers go through a lot to have their babies and a woman body go through a lot. If a woman is doing everything after having children to have her body back and her self confidence back, nothing wrong with that. For God sake we are all women we should learn to empower each other and not hate on each other. undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Muzanga(f): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

She is a mother of three so what's wrong with that? Even Beyoncé when she first had her twins was spotted with Jay Z with a spandex under her dress. Mothers go through a lot to have their babies and a woman body go through a lot. If a woman is doing everything after having children to have her body back and her self confidence back, nothing wrong with that. For God sake we are all women we should learn to empower each other and not hate on each other. undecided
your first post sounded like its her natural body na...that was why i quoted you madam. If she admits to using body magic no need for u to start making other women who have kids feel bad about their body not looking like hers. It should be known to all that she didnt achieve that body without artificial help and that was what she nicely stated in her caption!

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Muzanga:
your first post sounded like its her natural body na...that was why i quoted you madam. If she admits to using body magic no need for u to start making other women who have kids feel bad about their body not looking like hers. It should be known to all that she didnt achieve that body without artificial help and that was what she nicely stated in her caption!
But both me and you know that she's naturally curvy and shapely. The kids may have given her a bit of a belly but she was born with that shape.
If Someone ain't naturally born with that big azz small waist even if they wear shaper it would look like that.
So are you telling me that Beyoncé don't naturally have a nice body shape? Why was she wearing the spandex then?

Beside some women have something called muscle separation after pregnancy which cause the mummy tummy in most woman so the spandex can help as well to hold the muscle back in place.

I don't see her pic as any bad to other women who had kids. If anything they shouldn't feel bad but rather be motivated to get back in shape and also try to look after themselves better to feel better. Many women need to also understand that we all have different shapes. Some have better shape then others we just have to be aware of that, accept our own bodies and stop the envy against other women.

Also some woman snap back quicker then others. And like I said we all have different body types. Some women even after with a bit of a belly after having kids still manage to look good.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by daveson07: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
it seems NL is an ambassador to IG,
all dis showing off Gan self

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by OliliGp: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
yuckkeeey
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Pells: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Butufull woman,,,, When u go reach Uromi again na
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2017
So that is Mercy Johnson, chai, make up no good angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Okay
body magic or not
I love her shape and d way she acts
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by cristianisraeli: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
damn!!! lots of pervs analyzing a married womans body..lol..cutlass fall on una..lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by free2ryhme: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-qizHyUYjyEE/WdXYWlShGMI/AAAAAAAAFRo/4eS_7BnyQ2E9i824G_7J8kaOWS19IIc0ACLcBGAs/s400/22220554_594847673972674_7108386855900413952_n.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie shared this photo of herself looking radiant in a beautiful outfit that flattered her ample figure on her IG page.

She wrote;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/actress-mercy-johnson-shows-off-her.html

what is hot about a mother of three

shey na pepper

make she go train her children make we hear word jare

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by binsanni(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
hmm her mango's has fallen
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by jashar(f): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
hmm.....

i think she needs to loose some weight though....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Groovenaija360(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Cool

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by maxiuc(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
cheesy ;Dw
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by DanielsParker(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by arodavoo(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Pls tell all your friends not to have any deal with this number +2349038473855 0816 891 8904,he goes with the business name *vee_ tech _consultation network communication*,he claims to sell data plans for all networks at cheap and affordable prices
He is a thief and a scammer,they are people who live and survive on people's sweat,his name is preciou abiola mazo
Kindly rbc till it get to every nigerian
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by maxiuc(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
damn!!! lots of pervs analyzing a married womans body..lol..cutlass fall on una..lol
no be she post am for public viewing

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2017
this one slays for her husband she is privately owned which s gud
the other ones slay for everybody hey publicly owned which makes them public toilet.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by luminouz(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

Waiting to see urs after just 1!!! undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by davodyguy: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
dagger fall on you too grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo by davodyguy: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Titanic64:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

How will the admin deal with fraudsters like this guy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award / Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / Seyi Shay Now Pepsi Ambassador (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.