Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice (941 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / All You Need To Know About Indian Visa Application Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
I was rejected for visa with no reason.. Most of the people there were also rejected, only one person applied successfully and was told to cone back in 2 weeks... Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time applying for a visa
Re: I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice by mavinc4u(f): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
makingmy:
I was rejected for visa with no reason.. Most of the people there were also rejected, only one person applied successfully and was told to cone back in 2 weeks... Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time applying for a visa

They should have a reason. Did you ask them or where you given any paper as regards to your denial?
Re: I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fellow Nigerian compatriots have spoiled Indian visa application from Nigeria. They forge documents to get visa, some claim medicals when they travel they run away, the visa is now very stringent and given on the discretion of the interviewing VO. The fact still remain those Indians are very corrupt and give out visa through their agents.
Re: I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice by sexbomb(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2017
India of all places
Naija have suffered
Re: I Was Rejected For My Indian Visa... Please Share Your Experience And Advice by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 07, 2017
Nawa, even India dey refuse visa? I don't blame them sha it's those cursed desperados I blame

(1) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Damaged Vehicle After Accident While Coming From Burial.PICS / Tired Of Naija! / UAE Has Introduced 6 Months Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.