Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2954 Views)

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / Atheism: An Irrational Worldview / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by rhektor(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Humiliation no be small one . I think Dawkins should be used to being humiliated by now that he no longer cares , after all atheist buttlickers are there to lick his ass and voraciously consume that bullshit he spews .

Some of his followers will come here and claim they don't follow him but once you engage them in argument they will begin to use his foolish propositions

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
rhektor:

Some of his followers will come here and claim they don't follow him but once you engage them in argument they will begin to use his foolish propositions

grin grin grin grin

Exactly !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
cool
Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
more contributions
Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2017
God is great

1 Like

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by ScienceWatch: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course! It's to show that other people have noticed how shallow and foolish he is . Now you know why atheists take him seriously , he is as empty as they are.
Are you talking about prophet Richard Dawkins? He preaches to his sheep that they were once fish, I had the luxury of reading the sermon were he even went further and told his flock that their great grand fathers were fish. Prophet Dawkins then turned to the few women in the small audience and pointed his finger and exclaimed in a loud voice that their great, great, great, great, grand mothers were all fish.

No clear thinking human can take this fishy Prophet serious. He ended his sermon by reminding his sheep to destroy all religions, especially Christianity. He said they must leave Islam till after America, Britain and France has weakened them to a point were they wont have the power to use their Islamic Fatwa to defend their religion against the DAWKINS ARMY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by ScienceWatch: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
rhektor:

grin grin grin grin
Yes Sir, you make a very powerful observation that sheds light on the great secret of low-level Atheists.
I found that another reason why they claim they don't follow him, but once you engage them in argument they will begin to use his foolish propositions. It is because they are too selfish and cheap to pay their Prophet of modern Atheism's demand that they pay monthly tithes/fees of 27,000 Naira plus 31.4 million Naira per year to have one meal with their beloved Prophet Richard Dawkins.

Atheist T-Shirts - You can buy this T-shirt that says, “Religion – together we can find the cure” from the Richard Dawkins Foundation store for just 7,206.03 Naira and contribute to the spread of reason, rationality, and progress! What a joke, but it is true.

Do you remember Prophet Richard Dawkins, in his endorsement of what is popularly known as the ‘Christ myth’–the conception that Jesus did not even exist at all, not even as a person walking the earth (much less as the incarnate Son of God). In The God Delusion, for example, Dawkins says that it is ‘possible to mount a serious, historical case that Jesus never lived at all’

It is enlightening to note that from the perspective of serious historians, the Christ myth is precisely that. It is a ‘staggering mistake.’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by ScienceWatch: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
more contributions
I have read an article with the title “The bizarre—and costly—cult of the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins,” which claims that Dawkins offers members of his foundation, which is allegedly dedicated for “reason, science and progress,” some “valuable” benefits such as the chance to meet him in person!

However, this privilege is not available to ordinary members.
Membership is organized hierarchically in circles—depending of course on how much money you pay for his “non-profit” organization—called the “Dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option, costs 27,000 Naira monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

However, 27,000Naira tithe/fees a month is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” Richard Dawkins himself. Such a privilege is reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by ScienceWatch: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
more contributions
I don’t think it is difficult to see the incongruous nature of what Dawkins is doing. He accuses Televangelists of “fleecing gullible people of their money,” yet he does not shy away from duping “gullible” atheists into paying 27.4million Naira to have the “honor” of dining with him. It seems that he is making a good deal of money from his atheist activism.

According to the The Richest, The Sunday Times estimated his net worth in 2012 to be around, 46 Billion Naira which is comparable to the net worth of some of the richest Televangelists around the world.

Atheists, it seems, are not immune to being scammed just like the followers of any other creed, religious or not. In fact, atheism seems to reproduce many of the characteristics of religion against which it defines itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by ScienceWatch: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1cfqV2tuOI

I mean how shallow is this guy ? Do you notice the same thing with the atheists here .

This is the age of literary hoaxes with a rational and scientific spin. The modern prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins and the fictional writer Carlos Castaneda and many others remind me of a problem I dealt with recently.

Carlos Castaneda began a series of fictional bestsellers in 1968 about how secret Indian knowledge allowed him to turn himself into crows and travel through alternate dimensions, thanks to Yaqui wise man "Don Juan."

Carlos himself conveniently transported himself to another dimension and out of the reach of any other anthropologists or journalists who wanted to check up on Carlos' tales. Although Simon and Schuster to this day sells his books as nonfiction, all scholars who have looked into Castaneda's claims are certain he was a big seller of pure fantasy bullshit in the form of tomes such as Tales of Power and The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by UyiIredia(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have read an article with the title “The bizarre—and costly—cult of the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins,” which claims that Dawkins offers members of his foundation, which is allegedly dedicated for “reason, science and progress,” some “valuable” benefits such as the chance to meet him in person!

However, this privilege is not available to ordinary members.
Membership is organized hierarchically in circles—depending of course on how much money you pay for his “non-profit” organization—called the “Dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option, costs 27,000 Naira monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

However, 27,000Naira tithe/fees a month is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” Richard Dawkins himself. Such a privilege is reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.

I second this claim. Easily verifiable on Dawkins' website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by UyiIredia(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1cfqV2tuOI

I mean how shallow is this guy ? Do you notice the same thing with the atheists here .

Yes I do. Thats why I dont argue with them here. though its now clear to.me that atheists sverywhere can be just as silly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by Emmanystone: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No , I think its the thread you had to shamelessly scam an innocent couple of 5000 naira . Don't you think so felixomor ?
Wait!!!, is it for real that Logicboy stole from a couple?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Emmanystone:
Wait!!!, is it for real that Logicboy stole from a couple?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments by Emmanystone: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah
Wow. That is another level of low.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Convetousness? / Introduction To Ifa Religoin / Did Jesus Really Feed Around 5000 Men With Just 2 Fishes And 5 Loaves Of Bread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.