Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) (60639 Views)

Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Angelanest: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Late Nollywood actor, Okwudili Chukwujekwu, popularly known as ‘Main Bossman’ was laid to rest amid tears. The big-sized actor was buried today, October 5th at his hometown at Otolo Nnewi, Anambra state. The news of his death was announced on social media last month by Odira Nwobu, his colleague in the industry who uploaded a video of a lifeless Okwy Chukwujekwu being carried in the back seat of a car.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nollywood-actor-okwudili-chukwujekwu-main-bossman-buried.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Angelanest: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Homeboiy: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP bossman

See Nwude's face

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
but this man is.....make i no talk...may he rip
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Only when someone dies we worry about Death and Essence of Life, but after the burial, we all go about our business looking for what to eat, drink and fucck without thinking of Death and the essence of life.

Who did this to us ? Whatever programmed the Amnesia is a clever entity.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na wa oh...
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adiu
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest on bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by mekstaniac(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP big fatman. You are now in heaven

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Notion(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Too bad rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by kagari: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest in peace

undecided how did he come about the name kiss

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by wilcoxz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP to ze dead

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP Bossman : you made us laugh and forget the sorrows Buhari bestowed on us, may ur soul rest in peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by KingShayDee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
I never really knew him but whenever i watch his movie i always lol
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
cry
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by missjane: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest in Peace Bossman..
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Buhariisgoat(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
So young sad RIP
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Sixaxis: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP to the "main bossman"

God bless the dead..
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by segebase(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
rip
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
How old was he?
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
mekstaniac:
RIP big fatman. You are now in heaven

How did you know he is in heaven or are you the gatekeeper

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by funnynation(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
RIP bro.. We love you but God love you most

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bro if your heart was right with God you are resting in peace but if not, surely you wont rest.

People's death always awaken my spirit from the land of sin. Wondering if i can ever make hell. No i will never make hell but my good works shall follow me.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Opakan2: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
funnynation:
RIP bro.. We love you but God love you most

you nko. . God no love you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rest in peace embarassed
Re: Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
this guy was clearly obesse, why did his doctors not Advice him on losing weight? he may have died of heart attack, blood clot, kidney failure or illness related to his obesity. Anyway there would have been no point, Africans especially nigerians believes that fat is good. it means you are rich . Rubbish!
his death could have been avoided if he did exercise and lost weight.

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos) / Davido's New Maybach Car Lands In Nigeria Via Airplane (video, Picture) / Charles Okocha Rocks Male Wig In New Pictures - Fans React On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.