Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (17273 Views)

How To Fix Pes 2017 Lagging Or Slowing Problem on pc / ISSUES And SOLUTIONS To PES 2017 / Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls guys i need your assistance, i installed PES2017 on my PC and it can't play.Each time i try opening it, it says "The program can't start because msvcp100.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". what can i do about this??
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
UrRealG:
Pls guys i need your assistance, i installed PES2017 on my PC and it can't play.Each time i try opening it, it says "The program can't start because msvcp100.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". what can i do about this??
you can go online and search for the msvcp.dll ... After downloading it just copy it to your pes folder try opening it again.. If it pops up any del error again....
Just go online and search d dll files, and then copy the dll to your pes folder..
That should work
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Thegamingorca(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laptop gaming and wahala
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thegamingorca:
Laptop gaming and wahala
it probably the iso file he downloaded or from the person he got the setup. I dont have any issue playing games on my pc
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Reeoman:

you can go online and search for the msvcp.dll ... After downloading it just copy it to your pes folder try opening it again.. If it pops up any del error again....
Just go online and search d dll files, and then copy the dll to your pes folder..
That should work
Okay thanks, but which part of the folder should i copy it to?
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thegamingorca:
Laptop gaming and wahala
Lol..No be small wahala oo
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
UrRealG:

Okay thanks, but which part of the folder should i copy it it?
.. Just copy the dll file to your pes folder.. On you desktop click on the pes logo, open files location and just paste it there
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Reeoman:
.. Just copy the dll file to your pes folder.. On you desktop click on the pes logo, open files location and just paste it there
Done but it stiil brings out the error message when i try opening it. This time it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click ok to close the application".
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
UrRealG:

Done but it stiil brings out the error message when i try opening it
check the name of the dll file.. Make sure it is the one that is bringing error u download, after fixing that it may bring out another dll is missing o... You just have to keep downloading all the dll till it fixed... But if it does not work. Then try downloading again, it like 6gb or so.... Or u can copy the program file from somebody who has it
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Reeoman:

check the name of the dll file.. Make sure it is the one that is bringing error u download, after fixing that it may bring out another dll is missing o... You just have to keep downloading all the dll till it fixed... But if it does not work. Then try downloading again, it like 6gb or so.... Or u can copy the program file from somebody who has it
Yeah ive checked, its the same with the one on the error message
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
UrRealG:

Done but it stiil brings out the error message when i try opening it. This time it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).Click ok to close the application".
.. Are u able to play any other game on it? If you u dont play any other game then you need to drive the system, maybe the graphics is not okay enough... And if u are sure ur system is driven, try the above instruction.. The one i posted b4 this
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
UrRealG:

are u able to play any other game?
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Reeoman:
are u able to play any other game?
Not at all. Its a new system
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
UrRealG:

Not at all. Its a new system
then i guess you are yet to drive the system, maybe all the drivers are outdated
try and drive the system. Search online on how to drive a pc
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Reeoman:

then i guess you are yet to drive the system, maybe all the drivers are outdated
Okay thanks
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by idreezbaba(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2017
anybody has idea on the latest Pte 6.1 patch

1 Like

Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Reeoman:

I've updated all my drivers still it shows an application error message whenever i open it
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Use this site crackwatch.com and find pes17 and u can also see pes 18 as well
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Reeoman: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
UrRealG:

I've updated all my drivers still it shows an application error message whenever i open it
then maybe i search online.. Or try and download the game again
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by jamesbanjo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
UrRealG:

Fix : download the file below unzip it and Run it, it might wants to download some missing file just connect yur Pc to internet. .. Thank me later

Here is what yu need[url][/url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/a7x12cka2doki1n/aio-runtimes_v2.4.2.exe

cool
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by timinpharm(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bro, go to the pes 17 folder, look for redist and install all the applications in the folder...
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
jamesbanjo:

Fix : download the file below unzip it and Run it, it might wants to download some missing file just connect yur Pc to internet. .. Thank me later

Here is what yu need[url][/url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/a7x12cka2doki1n/aio-runtimes_v2.4.2.exe

cool
Oh thanks alot cheesy
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
timinpharm:
Bro, go to the pes 17 folder, look for redist and install all the applications in the folder...
Done
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by jamesbanjo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
UrRealG:

Oh thanks alot cheesy

Did it work
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
jamesbanjo:

Did it work

Wow! worked like magic. Thanks alot bro
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by jamesbanjo(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2017
UrRealG:

Not at all

Re-install yur windows nd update drivers
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by Conner44: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
UrRealG:

If you are having a pc with these below specs :

ABOVE core i3
ABOVE 3gig ram
Standard Intel vga or later with at least 1gig memory

Then go download THE LATEST DIRECTX BUILD from Google

if it didn't work then you downloaded an incomplete game
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by UrRealG: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
jamesbanjo:

Re-install yur windows nd update drivers
Done
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by PCGamesLab(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Just Download & Install Direct X 11, Visual C++ and .Net Framework. You can run any game if you have these 3 things.
Re: Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC by jamesbanjo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
UrRealG:

Done

Yu playin d game nw ryt?? !

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Games Of The Year 2018 / Come Here For Your Pc Games!!! New 2015 Games / Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.