Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42314 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by peluhmii(f): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
I started reading Harlequin's romance stories from age 13 and I'm officially addicted to them.

Harlequin(Uk) stories you don't need to buy the stories you can read it online
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks.

Can I get it in PDF format cuz I have never bought any with my money. I'm only good at 'stealing' it from aunty's and Elder sisters grin tongue grin

Lol

uhh sad

I read it back then in boarding school.--- college days, lol. [paperback things. I never read it online or this ebook thingy]. But you can buy on Amazon if you really want to read it.

I don't have the PDF. *Scratches head* but you have data to download? grin
Hehehe
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Casting Frankline by ftosino(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
@ kimberlywest , i wish i can be as good as you in literature, am not a literature student but have always loved reading novels right from when am a kid. am a science student which my friend usually tease me that how can a science student love reading novels.

i know one day, i wil start a story here.

you have turned my nairaland crush right from when i started reading your story..
Re: Casting Frankline by cyber5(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

D girl is not photogenic and she hates taking selfies.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
eish!!!

There's another option

toon your pic, so we'll not see the real you gan gan
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2017
ftosino:
@ kimberlywest , i wish i can be as good as you in literature, am not a literature student but have always loved reading novels right from when am a kid. am a science student which my friend usually tease me that how can a science student love reading novels.

i know one day, i wil start a story here.

you have turned my nairaland crush right from when i started reading your story..

Awww...so sweet.

grin grin grin

Science students are taking over the literature section.

My love for literature almost pushed me to art class, but my eyes opened really wide when I saw my ss1 third term result and I got a red gigantic D. I suspect the teacher did it on purpose cuz somewhere along the line, I turned her class into my eating class.

wink wink I can't wait to read your story.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2017
peluhmii:

I started reading Harlequin's romance stories from age 13 and I'm officially addicted to them.

Harlequin(Uk) stories you don't need to buy the stories you can read it online

grin grin
I discovered that last year and since then, grin grin grin My phone's poor battery has been suffering.

Although, for like a month now, I haven't read any book cuz of Post-utme. I can't wait for it to be over. embarassed embarassed
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Lol

uhh sad

I read it back then in boarding school.--- college days, lol. [paperback things. I never read it online or this ebook thingy]. But you can buy on Amazon if you really want to read it.

I don't have the PDF. *Scratches head* but you have data to download? grin
Hehehe

Who needs data when airtel has blessed us with free basics grin grin

Thank you jare grin grin I will try and look for it after I finish all Nora Roberts novels I got from a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2017
cyber5:

eish!!!

There's another option

toon your pic, so we'll not see the real you gan gan

grin grin grin This is not my real face o.

I will try. embarassed embarassed
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2017
tyreal:
Kimberly is a very good writer and she's humble...am ur no 1 fan

*tears of joy*

Thanks dear.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 07, 2017
quinnboy:
Uhmmmm.....when I see the way people use words like this our babe kimberlywest....I just wish I'm good like them....literature section na him get me henceforth.

You are highly welcome.

grin grin grin

You can be the best but you've got to be determined cuz it takes time.

Nothing good comes easy even blood money grin grin grin

Even the children of Israel suffer small before manna fall for them cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Casting Kayo80
Come and drop
Name: (not necessarily full)
Present State:
.Single or Engaged
Literature Crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2017
I think I started seeing Kayo80 after one kay really lashed at Whitemosquito because of a competition she organised. That was the first of its kind in a long time. Everyone told that kay to write blablabla, then I saw a story we read it. It was good.

This present day Kay is a very serious, official take no nonsense person. He must be very neat and would be a person that loves his things to himself because someone posts betnaija etc on his thread, I would get a report..

More over, he's skeptical sha.. He is always trying to test his foot in the water before dipping his legs.. But I've read most of his works, they are good but unlike some Nairalanders he's yet to learn to pull crowd. Can we say he's the introvert all through...

Nice meeting you baba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by ftosino(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Awww...so sweet.

grin grin grin

Science students are taking over the literature section.

My love for literature almost pushed me to art class, but my eyes opened really wide when I saw my ss1 third term result and I got a red gigantic D. I suspect the teacher did it on purpose cuz somewhere along the line, I turned her class into my eating class.

wink wink I can't wait to read your story.

yea hopefully.
Re: Casting Frankline by cyber5(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin grin This is not my real face o.

I will try. embarassed embarassed

issokay
no wahala
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
nice one
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Who needs data when airtel has blessed us with free basics grin grin

Thank you jare grin grin I will try and look for it after I finish all Nora Roberts novels I got from a nairalander.

Lol!
Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Divepen1:
I think I started seeing Kayo80 after one kay really lashed at Whitemosquito because of a competition she organised. That was the first of its kind in a long time. Everyone told that kay to write blablabla, then I saw a story we read it. It was good.

This present day Kay is a very serious, official take no nonsense person. He must be very neat and would be a person that loves his things to himself because someone posts betnaija etc on his thread, I would get a report..

More over, he's skeptical sha.. He is always trying to test his foot in the water before dipping his legs.. But I've read most of his works, they are good but unlike some Nairalanders he's yet to learn to pull crowd. Can we say he's the introvert all through...

Nice meeting you baba...

Hahahaha! Nice one. You are good at analyzing people. I'll score you 9/10 with your profiling of me. Lol!

Sorry for the late response, i had switched to my other Nairaland account yesterday and just switched back...yea, i have two personalities. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
Divepen1:
Casting Kayo80

Come and drop

Name: (not necessarily full)

Present State:

.Single or Engaged

Literature Crush

Name: Kayode Olumide Odusanya

Present State: Ibadan (moved to Ibadan from Lagos last year)

Single or Engaged: Single

Literature Crush: I'll update this part later.

Nice move Divepen1. This will make Literature section more interesting. And yea, it will get me more exposure. Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Akposb(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
I have read some of Mr. Kayo80's work and I can say the Beauty in his works has to do with being precise and straight to the point. I enjoyed reading the ones I have come across.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by kikiwendy(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thank you sister grin grin I was actually in unn yesterday as per Dora the explorer wey I be.

The school is big sha. shocked smiley

I also heard that the education lecturers are sadists. angry angry angry

The students are extra friendly, you should have seen me gisting with final year students as if we're age mates.
awwwn.. I wish you success dear
Re: Casting Frankline by kikiwendy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
tyreal:
yea I concur she's a humble bae
Re: Casting Frankline by kikiwendy(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
tyreal:
Yea I concur.. She's a humble bae

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lemme pay N5 Million for casting?
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lemme pay N5 Million for casting!
grin
Re: Casting Frankline by itsandi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Cast on...then enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Divepen1:

Nice meeting you baba...

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Divepen1:

Nice meeting you baba...
that one weak me.. LWKMD grin . Divepen nice thread ni.

Kimberlywest i loved your speech so much for a girl, oops 'lady' smiley .

I believe most writers are introverts. Almost all.
So officially I no go cast you as per , I neva read any of your story ( truth here) but Ive read Romeo and Julie.. grin

ABI NA Ramsey and Judith? I cannor remember. Somebori epp me gan tongue

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Ayomicome(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
kayo80:

Name: Kayode Olumide Odusanya

Present State: Ibadan (moved to Ibadan from Lagos last year)

Single or Engaged: Single

Literature Crush: I'll update this part later.

Nice move Divepen1. This will make Literature section more interesting. And yea, it will get me more exposure. Thumbs up.

The very first kayo's story I read was 'In the world of three woman' since then I have read almost all his write up and I really like his style of writing even though I know he can do better than that.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by peluhmii(f): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin
I discovered that last year and since then, grin grin grin My phone's poor battery has been suffering.

Although, for like a month now, I haven't read any book cuz of Post-utme. I can't wait for it to be over. embarassed embarassed

Ok, Goodluck In Your Post-Utme Exam
Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ayomicome:
The very first kayo's story I read was 'In the world of three woman' since then I have read almost all his write up and I really like his style of writing even though I know he can do better than that.

grin

Thanks for this comment.
Re: Casting Frankline by AryEmber(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
When I wanted to read his first story(an unusual christmas in ibadan),I told myself he's probably lying about his gender(I was brought up to believe only girls think about romance) but I knew later he was a HE with his style of writing.He's got a good heart,never stopped a story cause of plagiarism and no matter how unmovitated he felt. About his vices,I don't know any, other than his uncompleted stories and who doesn't have that really?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.