Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42265 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2017
divepen1 muaah #kisses winkdivepen1 muaah #kisses
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2017
divepen1 muaah #kisses cheesy
Re: Casting Frankline by cyndy1000(f): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Divepen1:
Name: Akintayo Akinjide Benjamin
Relationship Status: Courting a lady at the moment.
Nl Crush: Hmmmm.
Kizzykeziah.. She's good.
Slimberry123, the girl is very beautiful jare.
Another commenter..

Repogirl, my chief crush..She's beautiful and brainy. She's has one big smile that I even incorporated in one of my upcoming stories..* Cover face* The part I like about her most is that she always balances Kindness with Craziness.

And Names I just love seeing on Nairaland because of their beauty
Creeza
Skarlett
Audreytimms ( I love Audrey of 24_hours)
Evajael
Oluwabuqqyolo ( It's just too long and beautiful)
Marrianneada ... It's just beautiful

Ishilove would have been there but we never
had too much encounter.
ekaromail... my boss and friend any time

Crushes I wish can still be here

Whitemosquito
Mynewhite

Generally, it was yesterday I discovered I wasn't a writer from birth. I merely heard a story and wanted to write it out for my friends. Then, when I've exhausted the story, I wanted to write more but couldn't, making me wonder how people dreamed up stories. So, I asked my dad to get me books. He got all the series that I couldn't imagine, including Akin the drummer boy.

From then, I kept trying to make the stories I wrote at the beginning become better.

It wasn't until I got to Nairaland to write that I discovered that I wasn't skilled at all. So, I told myself I would be good like Royver, Larrysun, Audreytimms, Flakkydagirl, Whitemosquite, TheRock555, Frank316, Humbledbygrace, Ishilove, Repogirl, D9ty7, Kayemjay, Kingzpen, Yahasa
. I read a bit of all of their stories. So, that was what built my love for literature section and Literature as a whole...

I see you achieving greater heights keep I rolling
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Preetiex:
divepen1 muaah #kisses cheesy
I will snap a picx of the kisses from those pink lips.
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2017
cyndy1000:

I see you achieving greater heights keep I rolling
Amen ooooo..
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Divepen1.. The boss himself..
All the best in life dear.. May God bless you more and more!!
Re: Casting Frankline by EmperorLee(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Divepe n1.. The boss himself..

Biko, how can i hurt you ?
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Biko, how can i hurt you ?
Lol.. My signature right?? Well i don't know cuz i hardly get hurt and i easily forgive... But you want to die abi? Hehehe
Re: Casting Frankline by EmperorLee(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol.. My signature right?? Well i don't know cuz i hardly get hurt and i easily forgive... But you want to die abi? Hehehe

Well, a little bird told me you are cute, although i am yet to see your pic but if my bird is right then i shall gladly watch you sharpen your knife while you take me to your shrine wink

One thing is gotta kill a man anyways.
Re: Casting Frankline by EmperorLee(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Divepen, let us cast Skalett na sad
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Well, a little bird told me you are cute, although i am yet to see your pic but if my bird is right then i shall gladly watch you sharpen your knife while you take me to your shrine wink

One thing is gotta kill a man anyways.
Hehehe.. U're funny
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Divepen1:
I will snap a picx of the kisses from those pink lips.
awww but i dont have pink lips cry pynkylypz might have a pink lip according to her moniker but i wouldnt want her to kiss u
Re: Casting Frankline by EmperorLee(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hehehe.. U're funny

smiley. Catch ya lerra
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

smiley. Catch ya lerra
Alright
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Preetiex:
awww but i dont have pink lips cry pynkylypz might have a pink lip according to her moniker but i wouldnt want her to kiss u
Lolz.. Sis
Re: Casting Frankline by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
jackie35:

I am a friend of yours.............. Undisputable1 of Nairaland
I'm glad to make a new friend, brother.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Gbam! I have finally confirmed that Divepen1 reads minds. I was planning to come and lead a rally "Divepen1 must be casted" but you already stole the idea from my mind.
Oya,let the talking begin. Divepen1, my nairaland crush from day one, oluwabuqqyYOLO will not succeed in erasing you jare.
As far as I'm concerned, he's the best of the best of best moderators on nairaland. Since he became moderator, this section has known beautiful days and I think he's the only mod I know that is not as silent as light. He interacts with all literaturelanders well and we appreciate him for that
His works, hmm, I cannot begin to describe how his words reach the deepest parts of me. May your springs of knowledge and inspiration never run dry in Jesus name...Amen.
Keep on keeping on Divepen1.
Eva salutes you
Eva loves u

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by boldndbeautiful(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
EvaJael:
Gbam! I have finally confirmed that Divepen1 reads minds. I was planning to come and lead a rally "Divepen1 must be casted" but you already stole the idea from my mind.
Oya,let the talking begin. Divepen1, my nairaland crush from day one, oluwabuqqyYOLO will not succeed in erasing you jare.
As far as I'm concerned, he's the best of the best of best moderators on nairaland. Since he became moderator, this section has known beautiful days and I think he's the only mod I know that is not as silent as light. He interacts with all literaturelanders well and we appreciate him for that
His works, hmm, I cannot begin to describe how his words reach the deepest parts of me. May your springs of knowledge and inspiration never run dry in Jesus name...Amen.
Keep on keeping on Divepen1.
Eva salutes you
Eva loves u

u hv said it all, wehdone Divepen1, i doff my hat for you

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
EvaJael, wow.. wow...

Thanks you plentifully much.... Like I'm feel honored. And your words has, as well as that of others, really motivated me to do better..

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
boldndbeautiful:

u hv said it all, wehdone Divepen1, i doff my hat for you
And I feel the only thing that makes me seem bold enough to accept your beautiful words is for the fact that I'm mesmerized and standing still in the same spot.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Divepen1.. The boss himself..

Awawnnn... Amen...
Re: Casting Frankline by Missnande(f): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fav... mod... Kudos!
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Divepen1:
EvaJael, wow.. wow...

Thanks you plentifully much.... Like I'm feel honored. And your words has, as well as that of others, really motivated me to do better..
You're welcome. Anytime dear
Re: Casting Frankline by Jbfranklin: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
she's kinda good in bed

joking
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Lleigh,
drop your name Location Relationship Status Nl Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Missnande:
Chai I came late.
I just followed back. Nice meeting you sis.
Re: Casting Frankline by Missnande(f): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
I just followed back. Nice meeting you sis.
Same here.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Divepen1?best mod ever.
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
EmperorLee:
Divepen, let us cast Skalett na sad
Already casted.
Re: Casting Frankline by rachealfst(f): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
I just saw 'Casting rachealfst' but Divepen1 did not post anything I guess he's busy so I'll just follow the trend.

Full Name: Taiwo Oluwatoyin Racheal
Literature Crush: TiffanyJ, Babsopey

I'm very grateful for this wonderful platform: literature section. There was a time in my life when I needed to just occupy myself with something just to avoid depression. That was how I found myself on this site, literature section to be precised. Once I log in, I care less about what's going on around me.
I've read over 60 stories on literature section.

The first story I read here was the relunctant bride, you now know why I Crush on Tiffany. I'm glad that I now have access to her.
Babsopey encouraged me to drop my first story and he was the first writer to reply my comment. That's how he ended up being my crush too.

I read anything readable while growing up. My dad noticed this and gave me access to his books. I read all including his pacesetter series. Infact I read the Yoruba literature like D. O Fagunwa. He dump all his newspapers on me when he's done reading. And as I grow up I step up my game.
I also love watching TV series. My best TV series is scandal.
I don't see myself as a "writer" all I want is to write something that will inspire, educate and most especially draw people closer to God. Cos everything is all about Him. And this platform has groomed me to be better.

I acknowledge my number one fan on NL: oluwatymylehyn (you already know I heart you so much)

Divepen1: Best moderator ever. He once helped me out with my blog. Thanks once again sir.

Yewande1234: she can go to any length to defend NL writers once she sees their stories outside NL.

queenitee( awon eleyi. I give it to you sis)

To all the wonderful/great writers that are presently rocking the literature section. I love and appreciate you all.

souloho19: I wonder why I didn't crush on you. Well maybe because you've Sister zoned me. Cos I really love all your master piece.

SurestG: She can thank Africa.

Cbella: My buddy on Facebook. Stop calling me WOG o.

Chumpzypinky: The only writer who never hide her real self. Without meeting her one on one, we can all tell who she is, very transparent.

Bibijay123: I already figure out who the lucky guy is*wink*

Kimberlywest, EvaJael, Angelinastto, Creeza, marianneada, Lilyjoe567, Olajhideh22 and others. You all know yourselves. God bless you and bless the work of your hands.

And all the wonderful readers, God bless you all.
God bless Nairaland!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by yewande1234(f): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
rachealfst:
I just saw 'Casting rachealfst' but Divepen1 did not post anything I guess he's busy so I'll just follow the trend.

Full Name: Taiwo Oluwatoyin Racheal
Literature Crush: TiffanyJ, Babsopey

I'm very grateful for this wonderful platform: literature section. There was a time in my life when I needed to just occupy myself with something just to avoid depression. That was how I found myself on this site, literature section to be precised. Once I log in, I care less about what's going on around me.
I've read over 60 stories on literature section.

The first story I read here was the relunctant bride, you now know why I Crush on Tiffany. I'm glad that I now have access to her.
Babsopey encouraged me to drop my first story and he was the first writer to reply my comment. That's how he ended up being my crush too.

I read anything readable while growing up. My dad noticed this and gave me access to his books. I read all including his pacesetter series. Infact I read the Yoruba literature like D. O Fagunwa. He dump all his newspapers on me when he's done reading. And as I grow up I step up my game.
I also love watching TV series. My best TV series is scandal.
I don't see myself as a writer all I want is to write something that will inspire, educate and most especially draw people closer to God. Cos everything is all about Him. And this platform has groomed me to be better.

I acknowledge my number one fan on NL: oluwatymylehyn (you already know I heart you so much)

Divepen1: Best moderator ever. He once helped me out with my blog. Thanks once again.

Yewande1234: she can got to any length to defend NL writers once she sees their stories outside NL.

queenitee( awon eleyi. I give it to you sis)

To all the wonderful/great writers that are presently rocking the literature section. I love and appreciate you all.
Souloho19: I wonder why I didn't crush on you. Well maybe because you've Sister zoned me. Cos I really love all your master piece.

SurestG: She can thank Africa.

cbella: My buddy on Facebook. Stop calling me WOG o.

Chumpzypinky: The only writer who never hide her real self. Without meeting her one on one, we can all tell who she is, very transparent.

Kimberlywest, Evajael and others. You all know yourselves. God bless you and bless the work of your hands.

And all the wonderful readers, God bless all.
God bless Nairaland!
Am in tears right nw. Thanks sis.
Hmmm. When neva i hear d name rachealfst wat comes to my mind is "wrong number". That was d story dat made me join NL. u av been an inspiration to me right from d day i read ur story on whatsapp. I called u on ur phone den (that's if u remember). I love u sooo much cos all ur stories av touch my life one way or another and nt only me but other youth out der and i pray that d spring of ur inspiration and knowledge will neva die in Jesus name Amen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.