Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Casting Frankline - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42297 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kayo80

I read his first novellete. ' in a worl of three wowen' It was very neat and straightforward.
I enjoyed it.

Then as his style leads him, he has written a handful of short stories. And the one I loved most was his descriptive account of the owerri bank robbery. ' Done in 60 seconds'

His flaws, every one has theirs. THEN, HIS MAJOR flaw is really about pulling a loyal readers base. Most times when I read his writeups, i dont feel like im attached to the story, it might be me, just me or maybe He is very business-like as divepen1 has said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin grin grin.

Thanks divepen1.

cry cry cry Where do I start from now??

speech??

Vote of thanks?

I don't even know.

Where's queenite, kimkardashian, igit270, do4luv14, ftosino and all members of 'love town'.
I am here o
Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
AryEmber:
When I wanted to read his first story(an unusual christmas in ibadan),I told myself he's probably lying about his gender(I was brought up to believe only girls think about romance) but I knew later he was a HE with his style of writing.He's got a good heart,never stopped a story cause of plagiarism and no matter how unmovitated he felt. About his vices,I don't know any, other than his uncompleted stories and who doesn't have that really?

"never stopped a story because of plagiarism and no matter hoe unmotivated he felt."

Thanks for this comment. You really know me.

And yea, my vice is all the uncompleted stories i have all over Nairaland. I need to work on that. It's just that i have too many story ideas in my head and i don't usually want to lose them.
Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Creeza:
Kayo80

I read his first novellete. ' in a worl of three wowen' It was very neat and straightforward.
I enjoyed it.

Then as his style leads him, he has written a handful of short stories. And the one I loved most was his descriptive account of the owerri bank robbery. ' Done in 60 seconds'

His flaws, every one has theirs. THEN, HIS MAJOR flaw is really about pulling a loyal readers base. Most times when I read his writeups, i dont feel like im attached to the story, it might be me, just me or maybe He is very business-like as divepen1 has said.

Thanks for pointing out my flaw. I need to work on that.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by kennedith9: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
He's very good, about pulling fans?who that one epp? that may get him high and make him start misbehaving,just be yourself jare Oga Kay.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
kennedith9:
He's very good, about pulling fans?who that one epp? that may get him high and make him start misbehaving,just be yourself jare Oga Kay.

Lol! grin

Thank you.
Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thanks once again Divepen1 for this initiative...some people have been bing reading all my stories for a couple of hours now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Casting Evajael
.Name: (not necessarily full) Present State: Single or Engaged
Literature Crush

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by shurley22(f): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2017
kayo80:
Thanks once again Divepen1 for this initiative...some people have been bing reading all my stories for a couple of hours now.

I'm one of those few persons...
Just heard of you yesterday and I had to go read your stories and I must confess all the time I spent reading everyone of your story was time well spent.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2017
shurley22:

I'm one of those few persons...
Just heard of you yesterday and I had to go read your stories and I must confess all the time I spent reading everyone of your story was time well spent.

Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: Casting Frankline by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
this is interesting

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divepen1:
Casting Evajael

.Name: (not necessarily full)
Present State:
Single or Engaged

Literature Crush

Hahahahha...Divepen1 will not kill me with his ideas.
So, back to business. The name is Keren-happuch but I go by Keren for short, some call me Kay and a host of plenty plenty names( you'll understand my plenty names if you have a family as big as mine.)
Keren stays in Akwa Ibom State coz she's half Akwa Ibom.
She's very very very single and not on the lookout at all
Literature crush: Divepen1 has been her literature crush since she was a guest on nairaland. Gosh! Did I just confess?

Let's add some more!
Keren loves loves novels, whatever kind or level or class. She's quite the extrovert. Everyone who knows her well knows that. She loves laughing.
As for movies, she can never tire. She's a science person but can argue more than a trained lawyer if she's in the mood.
Like Kimberlywest, she's confessing that she's a small girl, not up to 18 sef.
And yes! She raps when she talks especially if she's angry. You can barely hear a word...lol. She's a partially crazy type of gal but at the same time doesn't take yeye from nobody.
Her favourite literaturelanders are divepen1, kayo80,creeza,fiyah, repogirl, skarlett, TiffanyJ, Angelsss and many many more.
Divepen1, I've been smiling at my phone all the while I was typing. Thanks for this, it's really fun.
So today that I'm very happy, y'all can ask what you like and I'll gladly answer.
Eva loves y'all
Oh and she's very sorry for coming late

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Pinkfeet: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
evajael is a good writter.
am also part of her fans

keep it up dear..

pearl05, cbella where are u ?

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by igit270: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin grin grin.

Thanks divepen1.

cry cry cry Where do I start from now??

speech??

Vote of thanks?

I don't even know.

Where's queenite, kimkardashian, igit270, do4luv14, ftosino and all members of 'love town'.
na me be dis ma
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wow... Evajael... I'm blushing also. I didn't really know much about her till I started the top stories wahala.. That was when I came to know about the great writer. So painful I don't really have much to say but it's nice knowing you.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pinkfeet:
evajael is a good writter.

am also part of her fans

keep it up dear..

pearl05, cbella where are u ?
Thanks pinkfeet
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divepen1:
Wow... Evajael... I'm blushing also. I didn't really know much about her till I started the top stories wahala.. That was when I came to know about the great writer. So painful I don't really have much to say but it's nice knowing you.
Awwn thank you. I'm honoured
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hihihihihihi grin grin grin
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Casting Creeza

Oya drop your
drop your Name: (not necessarily full) Present State: Single or Engaged Literature Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2017
So Creeza is one writer that I see putting one foot on Larrysun's writing style and the other on Royver's yet still build his own unique writing style. You're a gifted man sir and can like to firmly defend what he believes in. It's a honour to have met you.

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by kayo80(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2017
I always wish my stories could be as grammatical error free as Evajael's stories are. She is a young great writer with a promising career ahead of her. She is also fun to chat with. smiley

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2017
kayo80:
I always wish my stories could be as grammatical error free as Evajael's stories are. She is a young great writer with a promising career ahead of her. She is also fun to chat with. smiley
Lol, he never fails to praise my grammar. I'm just trying sha, dictionary and me are twins. Thanks a lot.
As for chatting, yes oh , kayo80 and I connect wella. I'm always free to unleash the crazy part of me...lolzzz. Kayo80 rocks jare

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Divepen1:
So Creeza is one writer that I see putting one foot on Larrysun's writing style and the other on Royver's yet still build his own unique writing style. You're a gifted man sir and can like to firmly defend what he believes in. It's a honour to have met you.
my head o. grin Divepen1 thanks man. I just woke up to see this now . You cant imagine how happy i am.

Jagugu88li queenitee deji124 adeculate queenitee matricyx donteanz kingphillip erock247 mightyfortress carajewel olubee22 chijioke17 oya come na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Creeza:
my head o. grin Divepen1 thanks man. I just woke up to see this now . You cant imagine how happy i am.

Jagugu88li queenitee deji124 adeculate queenitee matricyx donteanz kingphillip erock247 mightyfortress carajewel olubee22 chijioke17 oya come na.
CREEZA baba i follow u come here o

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=Divepen1 post=61240027]Casting Cr.eeza

Name: (full name) Esele Benjamin Mykel Ose

Then ive got like three other native names that sound like fighting and throwing punches when you pronounce them. grin Its
not a surprise since I have yoruba, igbo and edo blood running thru my veins.

About my nick Creeza.. Im a fan of Reekado and Cristiano ronaldo. Creedo would have been cool, but then it was not unique, sounds more like Frodo in LOTR.

Present State: Edo and Ive been going to and fro Benin-city and Igueben for the last two years. But I grew up in the east. Aba to be prescise where I learned the gangster life in a funny way. If you stay or lived around Osisioma LGA, you will probably understand . Trying not to be an agbero then required God's mercy and family prayers upon my life. Sometimes, I see myself logically supporting Biafra. Even while im dreaming (this is not my real face grin )

Single or Engaged: Yea Im not single. Im in a relationship outside Nairaland, although complicated, I hope it continues.

Literature Crush : my crushes..most of them are men, but Im straight,not gay. Ive always admired Margaret Mitchel and if she were still alive, she'd be my number one crush.

Moving on. Wole Soyinka's grammar in his books just made me love to hate him.
grin Im surprised the man never kolo.

Then, there is Denise Robins, James Patterson ( who I want to be like someday)

Just so you know, Im a Science student( and a big trouble maker in real life).
Btw this list wont be complete without the Nairaland writers that piqued my interest in writing.

Honour returned as recieved to Larrysun and My nairaland master of twist and turns, Bibijay123

thank you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
HORLADSTAR:

CREEZA baba i follow u come here o
thank you sir. Am your biggest fan iffu a creezadict wink

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Evajael you got a fan in me. I am glad I really followed your story : hidden diamonds, hope to read more from you.

And sorry its coming late. Thanks for considering me a fav. Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Creeza:
thank you sir. Am your biggest fan iffu a creezadict wink
before nko,e don tey when i don dey follow u bro

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Creeza:

Evajael you got a fan in me. I am glad I really followed your story : hidden diamonds, hope to read more from you.

And sorry its coming late. Thanks for considering me a fav. Nairalander
Thank you very much. I'm also a huge fan. Hope to interact more with a hot brain like u

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
EvaJael:

Thank you very much. I'm also a huge fan. Hope to interact more with a hot brain like u
hot brain ko , dullard ni. ABEG O. Im still learning. Small small wins the race.

Divepen1 . Respect bro. Thanks for making my day. Someone or people just raped my stories with likes and shares. Wish I knew them personally , anyways thanks alot...

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Deji124(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Creeza:

Creeza Baba U Are One Of My Biggest Rolemodel On Nairaland(apart From Bibijay) Continue To Flow Baba I Dey Your Back Always. And To Divepen When Are U Going To Cast Bibijay Am Very Sure she Has Alot Of Fans Around Here, Even She Is One Of The Biggest Writer On Nl(cos I Want To Know More About Her)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.