Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Casting Frankline - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42247 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Creeza:
eeh! Aye mi o! Thanks pynkylypz.. Evajael is not me o. Btw i wish I were the one fa! Insha allah! cheesy
Lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hmm, what can i say! Your story is one of the best on nairaland TARASHA! May God bless you till eternity.. You will never lack wisdom and good health! Hoping to read more of your stories. Love from a big fan dear
Mehn! I'm overwhelmed by the show of love here.
Amen to your prayers.
I sure got some bigger stories coming up after I taking a rest from Tarasha.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Oyinprince(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
EvaJael:
Larrysun and oyinprince, hmmm, I can't fit start to say how much I admire these two. I made my siblings and my classmates read your books especially Tarasha. I doff my hat for two of u and prostrate sef.
Marianneada, heaven knows that from the first time I read her work, I just knew she was a mother. The way she replies comments makes me jealous sef. I love u plenty ma.
Thanks Evajael, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oyinprince:
Mehn! I'm overwhelmed by the show of love here.
Amen to your prayers.
I sure got some bigger stories coming up after I taking a rest from Tarasha.

God bless you
God bless you more!! Alright dear, all the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Casting Chumzypinky
drop your Name: (not necessarily full) Present State: Single or Engaged Literature Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by Queengolden(f): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Well to be honest mummy pinky is my literature crush on nl. A talented writer...... Words cant describe ur writing skills
Re: Casting Frankline by Chumzypinky(f): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Hahahahaha... Aha, today is my turn.
Well, i wont say much, most people already know about me, but i'll still talk nonetheless.

My name is Chioma Pinky, "surname witheld"

Uhm... I'm currently married with six kids... 4girls, 1boy and 1husband. Oh yes, 6kids.
6stubborn kids. The first kid being my husband is excessively stubborn on its own, makin me fat upandan, ha! Is it by force to born ni. Mtcheeewww... But i love him more than u guys do ni. Lol. And d last two is a set of twins, not as if i'm showin off oo, but as a mum, if i dont boast abt my kids, who will ni?

And so.... Uhm... Should i say... Well, i'm not lesbo or bisexual but my nairaland crushes are Prettyhurts and Ladyverere...

Uhm.... What else can i say? Nothin.

Abeg u guys should not cast me much oo.. Biko nu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

And so.... Uhm... Should i say... Well, i'm not lesbo or bisexual but my nairaland crushes are Prettyhurts and Ladyverere...

I lav you tew mama Ejimma. Greetings to your family
Re: Casting Frankline by Chumzypinky(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Prettyhurts:

I lav you tew mama Ejimma. Greetings to your family
thanks luv

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Akposb:
I can only smile at the previous sentences but I think it is appropriate to pay some respect to one of the grand writers on this forum. I have a photographic knowledge of his works as they are vividly imaginative and quite a reflection of his literary dexterity. Ride on Sir.
Thank you, boss.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
EvaJael:
Larrysun and oyinprince, hmmm, I can't fit start to say how much I admire these two. I made my siblings and my classmates read your books especially Tarasha. I doff my hat for two of u and prostrate sef.
Marianneada, heaven knows that from the first time I read her work, I just knew she was a mother. The way she replies comments makes me jealous sef. I love u plenty ma.
Thank you, ma'am.
Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fazemood:
I don't have much to say other than this: Ever since I joined NL I've been gifted and blessed with the opportuinities to read amazing novels by proficient writers, who are good at what they have love for.
Mariannaede your novels are captivating and I admire the passion in your work. God Bless you.

I am a new member of this blog, but with the short time I've spent in it, LARRYSUN has resurrect that passion lost but not forgotten in me to write again. How I admire the simplicity and might of his work makes me wish he is my brother then I can get enough time to be tutored into achieving great heights in literature. I admire you bro, yes I said it (no gay 4 sure) lol.

Your works are beauty, a cool satisfying drink that refreshes a shrinking thirsty mind like mine. God's strenght abides in you
larry.
I just wish great minds like you guys can be around me like PETER AND BASKET lol.

You guys deserve to be and will be celebrated intime. KEEP THE GOODWORK. Your names will go far, farther than your eyes
Wow! I've always suspected that we got something in common.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Larrysun! You have been gifted and blessed. May God continue to bless you, infact am speechless cuz you are just too good!
May God bless you too, ma'am.
Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
AryEmber:
Where to start? uhm, don't let me even start 'cause if do,my post will pass the bible sef but because I don't arse lick(won't want some dude to come here and start raining grammer on me that no one has point out any weakness),let me say this.This Larry can reply comment pa! How he does it? I don't know,he just will reply you and not just with any words but the one that suit your comment! But wait oh? is that even a vice?
Do not blame me much, ma'am. We live in a world where vices have become virtues, and virtues vices.
Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
VanTee20:
I have been snooping around Nairaland literature section for almost five years now and when you have been around for that long, you are bound to have come across myriads of writers with different substance and styles. As far as I am concerned, one man sticks out of the writing pack like the proverbial sore thumb, he is no one else but the eminent author of the Brand of Cain, Mr Larry Sun.

His brilliant writing style, excellent diction and sagaciously plotted stories easily makes him one of the finest writers to have ever graced this section and leads one to wonder if by any chance he was born with a silver pen in his hand.

Asides being a most splendid wordsmith, he has been, to me, a teacher and mentor. I was opportuned to have a first contact (thinking of an alien? Well, the dude does write like he is out of this planet) with him in 2013 when he opened a thread titled "Nairaland Detection Club". That thread inspired me to put pen to paper again after five long years in the literary wilderness.

When I got started with my debut story - that is after checking out his stories and being blown away by the quality of his works - his was the first comment and as time rolled by, his apt corrections and continued presence on my thread have led me to be a better writer than I would have been if I never knew him.

God bless whoever or whatever pointed you in the way of writing sir and God bless you for blessing this section with such wonderful stories.

Now, let me do some er casting;

1. I have been following Larrysun religiously for years now and only once have I seen his picture. Just so you know, he is a dark complexioned, handsome man.

2. He has some scar somewhere around his mid-section. I can't recollect specifically if it is on his stomach or thigh (this was revealed in one of the entries in his diary).

3. His teeth are not exactly white (another revelation from his diary). This is an attribute we share.

4. He has a crater-deep crush on Ishilove and has probably never done anything about it.

5. Let the casting continue.
Wooooooooow! VanTee20! Oh my goodness! Where have you been? I've so missed you! One of the finest wines.
Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
queenitee:
Larrysun, he's a boss.I love his work. Just can't get enough of it. His work would make you hate yourself for not knowing how to write
LOL! Thanks dear. I'm only trying my best.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
LarrySun:
May God bless you too, ma'am.
Amen
Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Amen
EvaJael:
Luv u too dear, u're a greater writer too, May the good lord continue to bless u. Heart u So much
Re: Casting Frankline by marianneada(f): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
nmama:
Well said, Adanne i believe u re back to finish our story -Speechless
yes dear,thanks for ur concern
Re: Casting Frankline by Chommieblaq(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Divepen1:
I might not really be that close to Bibijay123, but I remember the days we would keep disturbing one another owning a blog. Both of did, at different times. But I see a woman that is meant to go places. She too can be funloving, but have few interest in the ways other lady find interest in discussion.

Kayode was telling me the other day that she was one of those he considered an editor. I felt proud of knowing. It's been a great time knowing you. And that her voice, I thank God I haven't seen you, I would have been a stalker. I love such voice like that.

Bibijay123!
My love for her is on another level (no homo), she's one nairalander I will sincerely love to meet, I'm always looking out for her updates, diaries grin grin (no be stalking o)
The way she writes and describes is simply beautiful, whenever I reads her update, it seems that I'm a part of the plot mehnnnn lemme just keep shut, but babe I enjoy reading each and every word you type.
Bibijay123 has farin jini (Hausa), ezi Chi (Igbo)I think being good natured should be the English term or likable.

Awww congrats on your forthcoming wedding, if you are in Lagos do invite me, I will love to attend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by Chommieblaq(f): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
LarrySun:

Name: Larry Sun
Present State: Lagos
Literature Crush: Ishilove, of course. I've been in love with her since 2009.

Well, what can I say? I speak from the shadows. I prefer the fortress of closed doors. When I go out, I glide along with the winds...like a ghost without destination. I write to make an impact, to inspire. Writing is a legacy; I don't want to be a sparrow whose fall would go unnoticed. I can be vividly imaginative, or imaginatively vivid, as the case may be. I aspire to be the best at what I do, and writing is what I do. I make no claims to creating literature, but I aspire for intelligent entertainment. I am, the first and last, a die-hard mahoganic impressionist; I don't hack down a big calibre tree with a small calibre hatchet.

Bless you, Divepen1, for the innovation. Let's meet at the other side. I owe you a billion apologies.

Cheers,

LSD.

This another person I respect in the literature section, welldone Bruv.
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oyinprince:
Thanks Evajael, God bless you
You're welcome sir and amen to that

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
I love chumzypinky so so much. Red Ashes, I can never forget that story and oh! She has such a lovely and smallish voice over the phone. You'd never believe she's a mother of six!
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
hmmm...mama chumzpinky.our mama de mama on NL.though she doesn't update regularly bt i won't blame her because b4 she gave birth she used to shower us with lengthy nd regular updates so we understand.what else?i tink datz all.
Re: Casting Frankline by ladyverere(f): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Hahahahaha... Aha, today is my turn.
Well, i wont say much, most people already know about me, but i'll still talk nonetheless.

My name is Chioma Pinky, "surname witheld"

Uhm... I'm currently married with six kids... 4girls, 1boy and 1husband. Oh yes, 6kids.
6stubborn kids. The first kid being my husband is excessively stubborn on its own, makin me fat upandan, ha! Is it by force to born ni. Mtcheeewww... But i love him more than u guys do ni. Lol. And d last two is a set of twins, not as if i'm showin off oo, but as a mum, if i dont boast abt my kids, who will ni?

Lol @6 kids. Never thought of that. Hahaha. Dh is also a kid. You are right Chumpzy my love. You know you are the one who actually brought me into literature section on Nairaland through Red Ashes. And I have been following you ever since.
Much love fellow Mumsy... Muahhh

My love to your family.
Re: Casting Frankline by ladyverere(f): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
EvaJael:
I love chumzypinky so so much. Red Ashes, I can never forget that story and oh! She has such a lovely and smallish voice over the phone. You'd never believe she's a mother of six!

Lol. Na 5 kids o. She added Dh that's why she said '6'. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by bibijay123(f): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Bibijay123!
My love for her is on another level (no homo), she's one nairalander I will sincerely love to meet, I'm always looking out for her updates, diaries grin grin (no be stalking o)
The way she writes and describes is simply beautiful, whenever I reads her update, it seems that I'm a part of the plot mehnnnn lemme just keep shut, but babe I enjoy reading each and every word you type.
Bibijay123 has farin jini (Hausa), ezi Chi (Igbo)I think being good natured should be the English term or likable.

Awww congrats on your forthcoming wedding, if you are in Lagos do invite me, I will love to attend.

Thanks sis. I love you too.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2017
souloho19 Come and drop your Name: (not necessarily full) Present State: Single or Engaged Literature Crush
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2017
ladyverere:

Lol. Na 5 kids o. She added Dh that's why she said '6'. Hahaha.
Lol, was about quoting her that its 5 kids.
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Mummypinky, your stories are superb! Red ashes and Tradition.. Such a good writer. May God bless you and your family. Take good care of the kids for me oo. Lol
Love you dear
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Souloho19, oya oya do quick oo, its your turn.. Your stories are one in a million..
Re: Casting Frankline by meneski(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Their father's dad!

Souloho19 my padi. His first story delay diagnosis was a bomb and he blew me away with that piece.

I came back in bits and pieces to set up "The Last Gang Standing" then came Apollux and souloho, they both did their best and soul was always around even after writing his chapter.

After a while him give us The Devil Way de Wear Okirika.
I say dis guy no go kill me oh! Any way the story turn out to be story for people way get heart because you gode fear, de suspect every character way de the story.

Souloho19 you na baba and me way be meneski hail u wella.
My best nigga on NL.
God bless you.

Anyway we don catch the devil way dey wear okirika remaining jungle justice, our wahala now na
(THE DEVILS FATHER WAY DE TIE WRAPPER)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.