Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Casting Frankline - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Casting Frankline (42317 Views)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Frankline by SheWrites(f): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
heryoub22:
huh another best writer in the house. Salute u ma'am A.k.A bukky alakara wehdone ma

Hey my guy... thanks
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Shewrites writes in simple words. It's very easy to relate to all her works. More grease to your elbow ma'am
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2017
I love shewrites mehn.. Her stories are always short and interesting and yiu just can't get enough of it
Re: Casting Frankline by SheWrites(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
EvaJael:
Shewrites writes in simple words. It's very easy to relate to all her works. More grease to your elbow ma'am

Baby girl thanks *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by SheWrites(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
queenitee:
I love shewrites mehn.. Her stories are always short and interesting and yiu just can't get enough of it

My love *kisses* *hugs* *winks*
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mynd44

Name
Current Location
Relationship Status
Nairaland ( Literature) Crush..

Sorry It's coming late...

Mynd's work one of the first stories that made me know I can write nothing. Seeing his works then made learn that initial comments do not matter. And he had been really working behind the scene for this great section. The End.

3 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divepen1:
Mynd44

Name: Mynd
Current Location: Abuja
Relationship Status: Single
Nairaland ( Literature) Crush.. Renieviolet, Firestar, Texanomally, Ujsizzle

Sorry It's coming late...

Mynd's work one of the first stories that made me know I can write nothing. Seeing his works then made learn that initial comments do not matter. And he had been really working behind the scene for this great section. The End.
Re: Casting Frankline by AryEmber(f): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
This dude is funny like seriously!
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=Mynd44 post=61605967][/quote] The best
Re: Casting Frankline by bummybummy(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
SurestG:
So its finally my turn. I'm glad. Divepen1 bro, i'm grateful. Didnt know it would be my turn anytime soon. Queenitee, Nuellaluv, jane1234f, akinwale14, swankmee, bummybummy, rachealfst, heryoub22, kimkardashain.....
I really love ur stories, wish u to be writing like all of una but no inspiration yet buy am still hoping sha, kip it up Dearie. love u like kilode
Re: Casting Frankline by Speedstar09: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wow,the work here is quite commendeable,oga divepen1 whedone..

erm,please cast pabon and apollux,mhen their works blew me away like hurricane imar...tankiu
Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Skarlett
Name Current Location Relationship Status Nairaland ( Literature) Crush..
Re: Casting Frankline by LarrySun(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamloyalty:
LarrySun i must pay my respect to u in lit section.

Larry u are one of the most wonderful writer whose work i respect home and away, i dont get easily carried away but i got carried away with The paradox of Cain and Abel and then U wow me with CHRISTOPHER i wonder how ur imagination runs but i respect it. God bless ur hustle.
Thank you, ma'am. I remain loyal.
Re: Casting Frankline by SurestG(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
bummybummy:
I really love ur stories, wish u to be writing like all of una but no inspiration yet buy am still hoping sha, kip it up Dearie. love u like kilode
thanks my darling. May such grace and inspiration come upon u dear. Love you more.

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Divepen1(m): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Name Current Location Relationship Status Nairaland ( Literature) Crush..
Queentee
Not much of a writer, but she can read for africa
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2017
queentee is a good reader & i like d fact dat she encourage a writer,repogirl makes my day wenever i read her write up.Pls o isilove should be cast too ermm i dont know y flakydagirl & audreytimms are absent this days

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Queenitee oo
Re: Casting Frankline by SurestG(f): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Queenitee my darling. Its your turn o
Re: Casting Frankline by Creeza(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Award winning reader/ writer. I remember the first time she commented on my story, my first story. I was so happy. And then she was always there to encourage and cheer me up. She followed me and ever since, has been my number 1 beta-reader. Then I would see her moniker on every story and for my mind I will b lyk ' this girl get memory o, to follow and remember or these stories. God why you make me dull na? See 32 gig brain my own na 1gig ram. Well! Anyway na way'

btw dont tell her I wrote this, abi she will read it? Ayemi mi o. I mumu sha.

Queenitee is a fun loving kind of girl abi na Woman, no vex o. I DON know the difference, my mom never told me, grin SHE ONLY SAID, ' Son, never raise your hands on a lady no matter the situation,.'

If anyone doesnt say this, I will. Dear Queenie you are a blessing to this section and your reviews and timely comments has made alot of writers improve. Your writing skills are unique and I will gladly follow any story you start, back to back, quote me anywhere. smiley
God bless you ma

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Divepen1:
Skarl ett

Name
Current Location
Relationship Status
Nairaland ( Literature) Crush..

Lol
Kelly
In a relationship
Mynd44 tongue
Re: Casting Frankline by Mynd44: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2017
skarlett:

Lol
Kelly
In a relationship
Mynd44 tongue
Abeg don't spoil my market
Re: Casting Frankline by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Abeg don't spoil my market

Shuo! Someone cannor play with you Is that how you use to do tongue

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
skarlett:

Shuo! Someone cannor play with you Is that how you use to do tongue
Yes ooooo. That's how I do
Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
Queenitee, she's the queen of nairaland. She can read a thousand stories and remember all. She has always been a pillar of encouragement to me from day one. I love this lady like my own sister.
There's barely a day we don't talk. We've never met but she's like the big sister I never had. She's very pretty too.
She'll kill me for this but I've read one of her write-ups and I must say there's a lot of hidden diamonds in her...lolz
Queenitee darling, thanks for encouraging me and all the other writers here. Literatureland loves you sooo much

2 Likes

Re: Casting Frankline by EvaJael(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mynd44, I dont have much to say about him but when I was a guest, I thought he was a god of nairaland. I always wondered why people kept mentioning him left, right and centre.
I've read a piece from him and indeed he's a god of words
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jesus!!! Casting me bawo? Ehmmm, I'm blushing
Thank you, thank you

Name; oyelami Oyebisi Esther
Relationship status; Single
Nairaland Literature crush; D9ty7 and Divepen1( hide face)

Wow, thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvaJael:
Queenitee, she's the queen of nairaland. She can read a thousand stories and remember all. She has always been a pillar of encouragement to me from day one. I love this lady like my own sister.
There's barely a day we don't talk. We've never met but she's like the big sister I never had. She's very pretty too.
She'll kill me for this but I've read one of her write-ups and I must say there's a lot of hidden diamonds in her...lolz
Queenitee darling, thanks for encouraging me and all the other writers here. Literatureland loves you sooo much
Please don't mind this girl o, hidden diamonds bawo? I love you more sis, thanks
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Creeza:
Award winning reader/ writer. I remember the first time she commented on my story, my first story. I was so happy. And then she was always there to encourage and cheer me up. She followed me and ever since, has been my number 1 beta-reader. Then I would see her moniker on every story and for my mind I will b lyk ' this girl get memory o, to follow and remember or these stories. God why you make me dull na? See 32 gig brain my own na 1gig ram. Well! Anyway na way'

btw dont tell her I wrote this, abi she will read it? Ayemi mi o. I mumu sha.

Queenitee is a fun loving kind of girl abi na Woman, no vex o. I DON know the difference, my mom never told me, grin SHE ONLY SAID, ' Son, never raise your hands on a lady no matter the situation,.'

If anyone doesnt say this, I will. Dear Queenie you are a blessing to this section and your reviews and timely comments has made alot of writers improve. Your writing skills are unique and I will gladly follow any story you start, back to back, quote me anywhere. smiley
God bless you ma
Please don't let me cry. Ah ah. Don't mind Creeza oo
I'm just a small girl that loves reading, lol.

Thank you so much. But you are one hell of a great writer yourself, there's no way I won't follow your story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casting Frankline by SurestG(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Queenitee my queenitee, she's omnipresent on every thread in this section. She encourages and motivates writers even when they feel nobody cares about their story. She's a sister a reader with the highest gig ram of brain (na Creeza talk am o no be me). I heart you so much gurl.
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
SurestG:
Queenitee my darling. Its your turn o
I'm here honey, thank you
Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Preetiex:
queentee is a good reader & i like d fact dat she encourage a writer,repogirl makes my day wenever i read her write up.Pls o isilove should be cast too ermm i dont know y flakydagirl & audreytimms are absent this days
Thank you sis

1 Like

Re: Casting Frankline by queenitee(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
SurestG:
Queenitee my queenitee, she's omnipresent on every thread in this section. She encourages and motivates writers even when they feel nobody cares about their story. She's a sister a reader with the highest gig ram of brain (na Creeza talk am o no be me). I heart you so much gurl.
I heart you more sis. Please you guys should not Make me cry, thank you thank you. I love you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.