Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 AM

Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (20994 Views)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. / Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:

Athiests and Amputee related defences are like five and six. You are an athiest, and might not understanding the mysteries of the anointing so talking about it might sound like jargons. But note that amputees do not need healing, they require creation of entirely new parts. only few people have sustained enough capacity to wield God's power to create.
But this thread is for people who want to clear their doubts as to the existence of divinity. I mentioned you so u could check out those links with the hope that u visit koinonia
stop saying rubbish, assuming your parents are muslims you will be worshiping Mohammed now and not that Jewish carpenter angry You follow what society think is right.stop promoting that self proclaimed prophet angry
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
segunojo866:
amputees miracle too big for Jesus Christ? angry

Like i mentioned somewhere, the mysteries of the anointing is not common knowledge. Trust me.
Healing is never a big deal for Jesus. The power of God is inexhausible. The trouble is with the human vessels, who are channels of God's power. For a man to host certain dimensions of power, he must have the capacity to contain and dispense it.

I will use this anology. The anointing, which is a measure of God's capacity to produce an effect closely resambles electricity. If you pass high tension voltage directly to a 100W bulb without stepping it down, it will destroy the bulb. Alternatively, you could add more load to the circuit such as heavy duty machinery to use the power. The power of God, which is entrained in the anointing has unlimited capacity. For it to produce the effect a man might desire, it must pass through a vessel with the required capacity. God only releases the quantiy of power a man has built himself to carry. The limitation is always with man, i.e., the vessel and not the supply. The Holy Spirit of God is the custodian of the anointing.

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
jchioma:

I have been given some of his sermons on Mp3, but I have not had the time to listen to them. But, if he is in any affinity with Suleman, then I don't trust him.
what is wrong with Mr soleman?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
DanXplore:
I challenge athiests, people who do not believe in the supernatural, and people who are doubting their faith to look for Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak of Eternity Network International AKA Koinonia.

I also recommed him for children of the devil who think lucifer is powerful. They can test the power of satan there then come back and give us feedback.
grin

Below are some useful links but with an open mind, you need to take a quantum 'leap of fath', by visiting his assemby in Zaria, Kaduna State.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/k4i4e_zN/KOINONIA_AUDIO_MESSAGES_2013.html

2. https://mobile.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNDlhOGU2YjIwNjIyY2E4YmY1ZjM3NGM2Nzg3NGM0YzEiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImtvaW5vbmlhIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6NTM0NjcwODI4LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjE0NTg0ODQyNTQ4MjQ3OCwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

3. Address: CGC, opposite 2nd ECWA, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna state.
Meetings hold 5pm weekly, every friday

Cc: Seun, Hann, hardmirror

lalasticlala, pls do the needful
He will convert them all even the stubborn ones grin cheesy
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
jchioma:
I hear that the guy is 'powerful' o!
He's not powerful but highly anointed
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by gabe: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2017
DanXplore:

Like i mentioned somewhere, the mysteries of the anointing is not common knowledge. Trust me.
Healing is never a big deal for Jesus. The power of God is inexhausible. The trouble is with the human vessels, who are channels of God's power. For a man to host certain dimensions of power, he must have the capacity to contain and dispense it.

I will use this anology. The anointing, which is a measure of God's capacity to produce an effect closely resambles electricity. If you pass high tension voltage directly to a 100W bulb without stepping it down, it will destroy the bulb. Alternatively, you could add more load to the circuit such as heavy duty machinery to use the power. The power of God, which is entrained in the anointing has unlimited capacity. For it to produce the effect a man might desire, it must pass through a vessel with the required capacity. God only releases the quantiy of power a man has built himself to carry. The limitation is always with man, i.e., the vessel and not the supply. The Holy Spirit of God is the custodian of the anointing.
so no single human being has been found worthy of wielding such power? I hear...
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2017
gabe:
so no single human being has been found worthy of wielding such power? I hear...

I have never witnessed an amputated limb growing before. But we know of a few in history. The authority to create is not something that comes on a platter of gold. As much as Jesus is omnipotent, the spiritual realm still operates base on laws which humans must sustain both spiritual intelligence and power in order for him to align.

This thread however is not to debate on the magnitude of God's power. whether God is powerful enough to grow a limb or not is not the subject of this argument but rather to acknowledge that a spiritual realm exist and there is a powerful God.

Visit Koinonia

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
asuustrike2009:
He will convert them all even the stubborn ones grin cheesy
grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by OtemSapien: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2017
DanXplore:
otemanuduno

Ol boy, me no be atheists o. If you want to tag me at all, just call me a BRAIN-USER or an Otem. BTW, who is Apostle Suleiman? Is he not that homo who enjoys having three-some with our girls? If that's the guy you're talking about, just leave me out of it.
If your apostle needs my help, let him beep me thru my mail. I don't have time celebrating scammers. undecided
DanXplore:
otemanuduno

Ol boy, me no be atheists o. If you want to tag me at all, just call me a BRAIN-USER or an Otem. BTW, who is Apostle Suleiman? Is he not that homo who enjoys having three-some with our girls? If that's the guy you're talking about, just leave me out of it.
If your apostle needs my help, let him beep me thru my mail. I don't have time celebrating scammers.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2017
OtemSapien:

If your apostle needs my help, let him beep me thru my mail. I don't have time celebrating scammers. undecided

lol. I do not know much about Johnson Suleiman but what evidence do you have to support your claims aside media propaganda?

I am talking about Joshua Selman Nimmak
btw
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by OtemSapien: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2017
DanXplore:

lol. I do not know much about Johnson Suleiman but what evidence do you have to support your claims aside media propaganda?

I am talking about Joshua Selman Nimmak
OH, Joshua Selman, ok. No problem. Let's kip hoping he doesn't turn out another scammer. By now you should know that all pastors are potential scammers.
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by jchioma: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2017
segunojo866:
what is wrong with Mr soleman?

Is that meant to be a rhetorical question?
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
jchioma:

Is that meant to be a rhetorical question?
maybe cheesy
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Niflheim(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
I wonder why this pastor couldn't warn anybody about the shootings in Las Vegas?

At least he can give us the cure for ebola and Cancer, don't you guys think? angry angry angry

But at the end of the day, all you will hear is.................."THERE IS SOMEBODY HERE WHO WILL DONATE 1 MILLION NAIRA"!!!

BONUS TRACK: "It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dum dum.......
And I don't think It's funny
to see us fade away
It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dum dum...
and I think we got it all wrong anyway"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by planetzoom: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
i love apostle Joshua Selman,his sermon on'' conquering cosmos'',has triggered my life,stimulated my faith,and ignited my destiny.i have been leapfrogging from one success to the other like a trailer without brake since i heard the powerful exposition.

3 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by NPComplete: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Niflheim:
I wonder why this pastor couldn't warn anybody about the shootings in Las Vegas?

At least he can give us the cure for ebola and Cancer, don't you guys think? angry angry angry

But at the end of the day, all you will hear is.................."THERE IS SOMEBODY HERE WHO WILL DONATE 1 MILLION NAIRA"!!!

BONUS TRACK: "It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dum dum.......
And I don't think It's funny
to see us fade away
It's all 'bout the money
It's all 'bout the dum dum...
and I think we got it all wrong anyway"

What did u expect? Even the OP is a form of advertisement. The person responsible for this thread just put up the thread to make people talk about the guy and make him popular. Most of the guys praising him here are members of his church and that is the job they are here for

4 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
NPComplete:

What did u expect? Even the OP is a form of advertisement. The person responsible for this thread just put up the thread to make people talk about the guy and make him popular. Most of the guys praising him here are members of his church and that is the job they are here for

Lol. I am not marketing the guy, the intension was not to make him popular but if it does make him popular, then it is not a bad thing. I am not his church member, i have visited his asembly only twice or so. I might not be the wisest man on earth but when i hear the truth, i know. If u download any one of his messages and listen, u will be convinced that this guy deserves a global audience. This is beyond advertisement. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by HardMirror(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
hungryboy:
village man were see smartphone for the first time dey call am oyinbo witchcraft,if that Pastor wan move him ministry to permanent site, make him carry am come Lagos were people eye don clear finish, and make him start him healing ministry for Yaba left
*thumbs up*
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by HardMirror(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
segunojo866:
I know the man since 2014. When i was still a Christian i normally play his sermon about the anointing of God and the supernatural grin
The op is an infant in these experiences obviously
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by HardMirror(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
How many amputees has this Selman healed?
Hehehe
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by HardMirror(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
DanXplore:

Athiests and Amputee related defences are like five and six. You are an athiest, and might not understanding the mysteries of the anointing so talking about it might sound like jargons. But note that amputees do not need healing, they require creation of entirely new parts. only few people have sustained enough capacity to wield God's power to create.
But this thread is for people who want to clear their doubts as to the existence of divinity. I mentioned you so u could check out those links with the hope that u visit koinonia
Rubbish. Healing of any form requires creation of new cell, tissues or organs. So shut that excuse up ur azz. If you folks claim god heal then it or she should just start healing amputees and stop making sissy excuses

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
HardMirror:

Rubbish. Healing of any form requires creation of new cell, tissues or organs. So shut that excuse up ur azz. If you folks claim god heal then it or she should just start healing amputees and stop making sissy excuses

I have never witnessed a limb or any other part growing, but i believe God can do so. But that is not the subject of the thread.
If u think God does not exist, visit koinonia. I place my entire reputation on this. If u do not witness divinity, then never take me or any christian seriously.
cheers

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by segunojo866: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2017
HardMirror:

The op is an infant in these experiences obviously
lolz grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by watchwoman(f): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2017
DanXplore:
I challenge athiests, people who do not believe in the supernatural, and people who are doubting their faith to look for Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak of Eternity Network International AKA Koinonia.

I also recommed him for children of the devil who think lucifer is powerful. They can test the power of satan there then come back and give us feedback.
grin

Below are some useful links but with an open mind, you need to take a quantum 'leap of fath', by visiting his assemby in Zaria, Kaduna State.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/k4i4e_zN/KOINONIA_AUDIO_MESSAGES_2013.html

2. https://mobile.facebook.com/koinoniaeni/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNDlhOGU2YjIwNjIyY2E4YmY1ZjM3NGM2Nzg3NGM0YzEiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImtvaW5vbmlhIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6NTM0NjcwODI4LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjE0NTg0ODQyNTQ4MjQ3OCwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

3. Address: CGC, opposite 2nd ECWA, Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna state.
Meetings hold 5pm weekly, every friday

Cc: Seun, Hann, hardmirror

lalasticlala, pls do the needful

Apostle Joshua selman and Apostle Arome Osayi,you can't listen to those men and remain the same again

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
watchwoman:

Apostle Joshua selman and Apostle Arome Osayi,you can't listen to those men and remain the same again

grin
Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by obataokenwa(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2018
I've never heard of him before till the Holy spirit revealed his name after a four day prayer retreat and I downloaded his message immediately... Intact, I dont go to church anymore cos his messages is all my spirit desires for now. Two names came up...Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osai

Apostle Joshua Selman is still dealing with me as I've not had time to check out Apostle Arome.

I wonder where that guy got his kind of anointing. His messages has never been heard before. Purely new from heaven. I went to his assembly and I saw young boys and girls zealous for God and I almost cried cos that's the kind of environment I love to be. I'm still in regret how I couldn't have know him all this years.

4 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2018
obataokenwa:
I've never heard of him before till the Holy spirit revealed his name after a four day prayer retreat and I downloaded his message immediately... Intact, I dont go to church anymore cos his messages is all my spirit desires for now. Two names came up...Apostle Joshua Selman and Apostle Arome Osai

Apostle Joshua Selman is still dealing with me as I've not had time to check out Apostle Arome.

I wonder where that guy got his kind of anointing. His messages has never been heard before. Purely new from heaven. I went to his assembly and I saw young boys and girls zealous for God and I almost cried cos that's the kind of environment I love to be. I'm still in regret how I couldn't have know him all this years.

Wow, I am glad at this testimony. I bless God for His kind. If you are waiting to recover from Apostle Selman’s teaching, then you are on a futile ambition because you will never recover. I encountered him close to 5 years ago and I haven’t recovered from the hold his teachings have had on me. I literally cannot listen to any other message again! So much freshness in his teachings!

To be honest, I cannot find depth in any other messages again. With the kind of depth I have gone in Selman’s teachings, other sermons seem superficial to me. Regular Sunday service at other Christian parishes do not strike the cords because I have drank from higher well.

I told a few people that I have not gone to church in a while, but they never understood me, and it is difficult for me to explain without sounding arrogant so I kept mum. They will never understand until they receive from a deeper source of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by obataokenwa(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2018
DanXplore:

Wow, I am glad at this testimony. I bless God for His kind. If you are waiting to recover from Apostle Selman’s teaching, then you are on a futile ambition because you will never recover. I encountered him close to 5 years ago and I haven’t recovered from the hold his teachings have had on me. I literally cannot listen to any other message again! So much freshness in his teachings!

To be honest, I cannot find depth in any other messages again. With the kind of depth I have gone in Selman’s teachings, other sermons seem superficial to me. Regular Sunday service at other Christian parishes do not strike the cords because I have drank from higher well.

I told a few people that I have not gone to church in a while, but they never understood and it is difficult for me to explain without sounding arrogant so I kept mum. They will never understand until they receive a deeper source of wisdom
I literally stopped going to church cos my spirit was not fed at all except the books I do read. God saw my heart and on the last day on the prayer camp, the Holy spirit revealed his name that I should listen to Apostle Joshua Selman & Apostle Arome, that "the both of them have the message of what He wants to do in this season"

Right there I got one of his messages and I went same month to see him...he laid hands on me and I couldn't recover till now from the fire burning inside of me.

Let's just say I became a new creature.

Messages like :
Emergence
Travail
Altar of prayer
Mystery of stronghold
Why Revival Die
The spirit of Revival
Protocol of an Encounter
Etc never runs dry in my spirit as I can't stop listening to them. The major thing is as I listen I pray and practice all I hear and the encounters are something else.
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2018
obataokenwa:
I literally stopped going to church cos my spirit was not fed at all except the books I do read. God saw my heart and on the last day on the prayer camp, the Holy spirit revealed his name that I should listen to Apostle Joshua Selman & Apostle Arome, that "the both of them have the message of what He wants to do in this season"

Right there I got one of his messages and I went same month to see him...he laid hands on me and I couldn't recover till now from the fire burning inside of me.

Let's just say I became a new creature.

Messages like :
Emergence
Travail
Altar of prayer
Mystery of stronghold
Why Revival Die
The spirit of Revival
Protocol of an Encounter
Etc never runs dry in my spirit as I can't stop listening to them. The major thing is as I listen I pray and practice all I hear and the encounters are something else.
Thank God

Wow, I love people with zeal and passion for God. I think I have listened to all the ones you mentioned. God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by testmo: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2018
I think i need to submit my own testimony too so that people can believe our God. I have been Listening to the messages of Apostle Selma and Arome for some seasons now and I know i can never recover from the effects. No one is trying to promote any man here but our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of the anointing and grace. My brethren, you dont need to stop going to church, your local assembly needs you, by multiplying the effect there.

2 Likes

Re: Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
testmo:
I think i need to submit my own testimony too so that people can believe our God. I have been Listening to the messages of Apostle Selma and Arome for some seasons now and I know i can never recover from the effects. No one is trying to promote any man here but our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of the anointing and grace. My brethren, you dont need to stop going to church, your local assembly needs you, by multiplying the effect there.

Thanks for your testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / Science Disproves Evolution / Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.