Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Please Help I Got This Mail Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help I Got This Mail Today (1602 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest / Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dear Candidate,

Please read the following email very carefully.

This test is computer based.

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

As part of our global recruitment exercise, we have scheduled you for our offline computer-based test. Kindly follow the instructions below to complete the test.

Download the Offline Test here.
Extract and run the test, the password is "xxxxxxxx".
On completion of the test, take a screenshot of the result.
Send the result of test and a copy of your CV/Resume to this address or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Test results should be submitted before 12:00pm on 16/10/2017.
The test is not timed, but it should it should take a minimum of 20 minutes to complete.

Goodluck.

Regards,

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recruitment Consultant

http://www.icon-pathresearch.com/

Please I need somebody to tell me more about them, if anybody have gotten such email before.

And secondly, i have been trying to access where i was asked to click to access my question and attempt, but it has been difficult.
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lastmumu, any help this time? cheesy
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Still waiting patiently, for a favourable response
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Any good news about them from the gurus in the house?
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by ggoldmine: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Got it too. Don't think it's real coz it was sent to my unofficial mail (I don't use that for such official purpose as job application.)
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Still waiting for other contributions
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by ggoldmine: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Hummm, but from my findings from their website, I am thinking they are real, they are just like recruiting firm, who recruit for coy, and I can see some of the coy they recruit for on their website.

BTW: Have you been able to access the question that was asked to attempt? Because I am finding it hard to download the questions to be able to attempt.

The website is real but I think they tryna get traffic to the app, which you must download to access the questions. I don't recall applying to them.
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
ggoldmine:

The website is real but I think they tryna get traffic to the app, which you must download to access the questions. I don't recall applying to them.

Hmmm, nice thinking bro, because at a time I found it so difficult to download, not until I downloaded the app, and after that, I still find it so difficult to download the file.

Good one bro
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Hummm, but from my findings from their website, I am thinking they are real, they are just like recruiting firm, who recruit for coy, and I can see some of the coy they recruit for on their website.

BTW: Have you been able to access the question that was asked to attempt? Because I am finding it hard to download the questions to be able to attempt.

Send me a pm, I have the file you seek. The file is an exe application.
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
LastMumu:

Ok, thanks, would do that right away
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by wunmi590(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Done @lastmumu
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by uniluv: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Please share with me i cant download mine. euniceosime@yahoo.com thanks.
wunmi590:
Done @lastmumu
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by buiquiey(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
please bro send it to me I got the message. rodoschem007@yahoo.com Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by enshi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
LastMumu:

Please kindly share same, I got the mail too
Re: Please Help I Got This Mail Today by Waltermac(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please also share with me walterzmail@gmail.com I can't download mine...I got the mail too.[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

New Job Openings In A Reputable Bank / Job Opportunity For All Anyone Who Knows About Agriculture With A Good Pay.apply / like play like play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.