Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Before You Fall In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Fall In Love. (2049 Views)

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Fall In Love. by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
They say love is a beautiful thing and I totally agree and yes falling in love is something many people can not control but the truth is that one must learn to think deep and weigh the options before you allow yourself to fall in love for whatever reasons.

Before you allow yourself to glide into that deep path please use your head and ask yourself some very vital questions cos love and reality are two different aspects of life yet they are intertwined.Love can fail but reality will always be there.

As a man or woman,ask yourself if that person is OK for you regardless of all the razzmatazz and the initial gragra and don't just gamble with your life.

A jobless lady should either work hard first before ever thinking of falling for a jobless guy and a broke guy should think twice before falling for a hustling lady.

There is always a timeline between the time you meet someone and the time you find yourself deeply attached to that person so use that period to ask yourself very vital questions because if you ever allow yourself to fall deep,you may never want to consider the vitals anymore and you just might regret it and eventually leave that union after wasting your time.

Why should a reasonable lady fall in love with a violent guy, a dubious guy,a chain smoker or a drunkard and a guy who lacks the drive to succeed?

Why should a guy fall for a gold picker,a slutty lady,an abusive woman or one that lacks the essential qualities you want in a lady?

Do serious due diligence and dont just believe whatever he or she tells you.Check your genotype compatibility,ask questions about your sexuality,the lady must know the size of the man down there as well as the condition(You need not sleep with him before you know these) so that she can know what to expect...YES shits happen in life and we must be prepared for such but don't just fall in love blindly.

Let's learn to use our heads and not just allow our hearts to dictate to us.

Understand that falling in love can play a huge part in where your life will go and who you fall in love with can either make or break you so be extremely careful to meticulously look beyond the superficial qualitues of that person.Cuteness does not translate to sweetness of character or a purposeful life.

Think deep and be wise to make the right decision before you ever fall in love with the wrong person

Don't know if this makes sense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
The heart wants what it wants...

4 Likes

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by hungryboy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ishilove:
The heart wants what it wants...
na when hunger never wire am be dat
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by BlackDBagba: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Blackhawk01: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
hungryboy:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I was about concurring with Ishi when I saw your comment, I think I'll support you. cheesy grin

With hunger, who love epp?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by VargasVee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
If everyone took their time to think before falling in love, I bet you there'll be no love in this day.

We are all flawed one way or another cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sorry Dear! Falling In Love Doesnt Give You Time To Think It over. That Shitt Just Happens...

Love Is The Most Powerful Thing. Because Of Love Jesus Came To Die. Because Of Love This World Is Still Existing... Because Of Love We Do Crazy Shitt.. You Cant Control Love... Its A God
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

I was about concurring with Ishi when I saw your comment, I think I'll support you. cheesy grin

actually, love Can Make You Starve Yourself
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't love with my heart these days, I love with my head

The first I do is to ask questions,

* find out if the person I am in love with have similar ideology about life
* find out the aspirations of the person

I may do it by joking or in a very serious manner

But my love is definitely not blind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Toks2008(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't love with my heart these days, I love with my head

The first I do is to ask questions,

* find out if the person I am in love with have similar ideology about live
* find out the aspirations of the person

I may do it by by joking or in a very serious manner

But my love is definitely not blind

Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by shinarlaura(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't think u plan when to fall in love. This thing just happen wink
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Adaumunocha(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sometimes love could b a rational decision.
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
I don't think u plan when to fall in love. This thing just happen wink

This is why we must be careful to do the needful before it takes us unaware.
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Blackhawk01: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
actually, love Can Make You Starve Yourself

Izz like you don't know the kinda hunger we're talking about. Starving myself is quite different because it's intentional, I'll still eat when I finally get myself together. But, the hunger we dey talk about ehn, you no sabi where your next meal is coming from and you're talking about love... Which love biko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sometimes love could b a rational decision.

Exactly. ..without trying to judge anyone...I can relate to the Ooni of ife marital issue, these issues arising as reasons for the breakup has always been there but the Ooni allowed himself to fall so deeply in love and he just overlooked the vitals.

Sometimes if we can just learn to have a grip of ourselves and ask the right questions,we will save ourselves affordable heartbreak.
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided d reason u fall inluv wt d wrong person is bc luv actually sweeps u off ur feet even b4 u begin to notice d persons attitude, dat y it blinds ur eye and u find it difficult to quit.

Who luv epp self undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Kingxway: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Does the so called love really exist in terms of relationships? What is called love is actually a nurtured feeling that can vanish at any moment.

I think the topic should go ''Before You Develop Feelings''
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Izz like you don't know the kinda hunger we're talking about. Starving myself is quite different because it's intentional, I'll still eat when I finally get myself together. But, the hunger we dey talk about ehn, you no sabi where your next meal is coming from and you're talking about love... Which love biko?
it Depends On Which One Comes First
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by generationz(f): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Every word written is totally correct.

Love is a beautiful thing.

Growing up and adult life can be demanding (worries about work, school, the next meal, what will become of us in the next few years etc).

As such many a times, we yearn even if for a split second to return back to our childhood moments when we had not a care in the world, trusted people easily, were easily forgiven and so on

This is were falling in love comes in.
Falling in love, affords us that temporal escape from the harshness of reality

No wonder they say love is like a drug. When you are high on something, little things no longer count. You can sy whatever do whatever and just be plain happy.

However taking precaution to "check" your potential partner out, before totally immersing ourselves in the ocean of love has saved a lot of people from years of pain and regret.

We must learn to hold on and study that person for subtle signs

Carry out due diligence
Ask him where he is from, know is culture, get to know how his or her parents feel about other tribes because God help you after 5years in a relationship the parents are tribalistic and insist their child can't marry from your village.
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Toks2008, I DON'T "think" it makes any sense......

I actually KNOW that it makes a lot of sense. Excellent write-up.

Look before you leap, even if it is a Goddess calling out to you, 'cause you just might be end up answering to a demon instead.
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Rapmoney(m): 12:27am On Oct 06, 2017
cool
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Love makes u vulnerable
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Alphamale2017(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2017
OP made some sense. but whats up with those people above me saying stuffs like paraphrase "love sweeps you off your feet" bla bla bla

guys serious about that or maybe its me ? maybe i am not the conventional kind of guy but for me, nothing sweeps me off my feet. absolutely nothing.

i am in that stage of my life where i do not fall in love, i choose to love

i do not follow my heart, i lead it

so you can't just tell me love finds us you can't choose who you fall in love with bla bla bla like seriously ?? at this stage of my life ?? naaah

let me ask our intelligent sister makydebbie what she thinks about this.

maybe i am the weird person here tho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by francis247(m): 4:38am On Oct 06, 2017
hungryboy:
True
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2017
As if Cupid go tell you when him go just shoot you arrow. grin
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by OliveCynosure(f): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

grin grin
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by OliveCynosure(f): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2017
generationz:
Every word written is totally correct.

Love is a beautiful thing.

Growing up and adult life can be demanding (worries about work, school, the next meal, what will become of us in the next few years etc).

As such many a times, we yearn even if for a split second to return back to our childhood moments when we had not a care in the world, trusted people easily, were easily forgiven and so on

This is were falling in love comes in.
Falling in love, affords us that temporal escape from the harshness of reality

No wonder they say love is like a drug. When you are high on something, little things no longer count. You can sy whatever do whatever and just be plain happy.

However taking precaution to "check" your potential partner out, before totally immersing ourselves in the ocean of love has saved a lot of people from years of pain and regret.

We must learn to hold on and study that person for subtle signs

Carry out due diligence
Ask him where he is from, know is culture, get to know how his or her parents feel about other tribes because God help you after 5years in a relationship the parents are tribalistic and insist their child can't marry from your village.

Lobatan.. True though
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by makydebbie(f): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphamale2017:
OP made some sense. but whats up with those people above me saying stuffs like paraphrase "love sweeps you off your feet" bla bla bla

guys serious about that or maybe its me ? maybe i am not the conventional kind of guy but for me, nothing sweeps me off my feet. absolutely nothing.

i am in that stage of my life where i do not fall in love, i choose to love

i do not follow my heart, i lead it

so you can't just tell me love finds us you can't choose who you fall in love with bla bla bla like seriously ?? at this stage of my life ?? naaah

let me ask our intelligent sister makydebbie what she thinks about this.

maybe i am the weird person here tho.

Honestly, I don't buy that, "love sweeps you off your feet". Firstly, there's nothing like love at first sight. Life isn't like Indian movies or Disney, and it's definitely not Telemundo. It's all infatuation.

You've to use your head to avoid unnecessary drama as time goes on. If I'm interested in a guy, and I notice he's overly narcissistic, then lol I'm dropping him off where I met him. I cant say the heart knows what it wants and go fool myself with him. I agree with you, love doesn't choose whoever, we do. It's all infatuation and everyone thinks it's love.

We should always take precautions and use our brains alongside our hearts. You're not weird, it's just facing reality.
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Alphamale2017(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, I don't buy that, "love sweeps you off your feet". Firstly, there's nothing like love at first sight. Life isn't like Indian movies or Disney, and it's definitely not Telemundo. It's all infatuation.

You've to use your head to avoid unnecessary drama as time goes on. If I'm interested in a guy, and I notice he's overly narcissistic, then lol I'm dropping him off where I met him. I cant say the heart knows what it wants and go fool myself with him. I agree with you, love doesn't choose whoever, we do. It's all infatuation and everyone thinks it's love.

We should always take precautions and use our brains alongside our hearts. You're not weird, it's just facing reality.

sometimes those "butterfly" in the tummy kind of experience na risk sef.

one has to be careful jare.

thanks for your input
Re: Before You Fall In Love. by makydebbie(f): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Alphamale2017:

sometimes those "butterfly" in the tummy kind of experience na risk sef.

one has to be careful jare.

thanks for your input

Yea, uwc.

1 Like

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by iamJ(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

my gawd, you too?

Re: Before You Fall In Love. by Angy55(f): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
OP, nice write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Search Of Who Can Do One Corner In Bed / You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal. / Oh My God!!! Why Pastor, Why!!???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.