Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (61196 Views)

Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by salesforce: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Sad
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
The senior officer have maybe over frustrate the guy ...... this happen everywhere in the country .... dey will just make u sad just cos they have power over u .......RIP both side
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by number5(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Look at that picture and tell me again if that guy was under restriction?
And I am pretty sure if he was under restriction (Handcuffed) the media would clearly state it.
So I dint base my assumption based on movie, It's clearly based on the graphic images I'm seeing.

So ppl can't undo restrictions anymore?
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
number5:

So ppl can't undo restrictions anymore?

I'm guessing you know about crime investigation. Atleast to an extent. Otherwise, I may not need to continue this conversation. (Almost becoming an argument). So my point is, if there was any form of restriction, the crime scene picture would have clearly shown that. As that will be very important for investigation even if they're both dead. Questions will be asked.
I'm gonna stop here.

P.S. I still maintain that my conclusions are based on the above pictures and write up! I don't think there's any point going back and forth.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by number5(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm guessing you know about crime investigation. Atleast to an extent. Otherwise, I may not need to continue this conversation. (Almost becoming an argument). So my point is, if there was any form of restriction, the crime scene picture would have clearly shown that. As that will be very important for investigation even if they're both dead. Questions will be asked.
I'm gonna stop here.

P.S. I still maintain that my conclusions are based on the above pictures and write up! I don't think there's any point going back and forth.

Well, ur last bit cleared the air.. Because I was totally thinking of a possible scuffle btw the two bfor the latter killed the former and subsequently, himself.. And had there been any form of physical confrontation, then dere is possibility of restrictions undone wich the pictures did not capture.
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by VickyRotex(f): 2:18am On Oct 09, 2017
number5:

Well, ur last bit cleared the air.. Because I was totally thinking of a possible scuffle btw the two bfor the latter killed the former and subsequently, himself.. And had there been any form of physical confrontation, then dere is possibility of restrictions undone wich the pictures did not capture.
Alright, noted!
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by winner37(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Not everything boss will be puting it on his shoulder,too much of everything is a desaster.. There is a reason behind every action
Re: Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics by Okeyc230: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gun just dey kill people here and there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.