Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence (1214 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari Absence From The Presidential Debate / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please somebody help me. I have drawn a blank!

Osinbajo and APC has proven to be an unserious govt and only PMB is giving it any semblance credibility it still has.

The only way for true change is to support PMB as the president.

Unfairly blaming mr president for the state of the nation he is trying to fix is only going to weaken his authority to take the necessary action needed to actualize the change that was promised.

You see unlike Buhari, Osinbajo is not loyal to Nigeria but to white devils globalist who sponsored him to the APC VP ticket.

Osinbajo was in power for more or less the whole of 2017 so far and he presided over every calamity that inflicted the nation in 2017. As if that was not enough he presided over undoing of earlier achievements of Buhari.

This is why many of us SOMBites support the president without necessarily supporting the corrupt APC party under which he is ruling.

Sometime we have to find who is the snake in the room.

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari.
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, isalegan2

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by madridguy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
I stand with Sai Baba and Prof Osibanjo.

ONE FAMILY.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Agboola321(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Well Osibanjo may not have had enough time to show us what he is capable of but one thing I know for sure is that he is a better option than Buhari.

When Osibanjo was the acting President I felt that I was a Nigerian.

Exchange rate became better.
Those of us in the South East felt that we were part of Nigeria when he visited. I can remember that the whole IPOB issue started dieing down all of a sudden.
Well in my Estate I noticed that Power supply improved.

The man deserves a lot of credit

3 Likes

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Down with Jubrin the tyrant! angry
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Blue3k(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
You don't remember his executive orders? No you busy writing conspiracy theories about your general being slow poisoned in London by his imperialist tormentors.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Jetleeee: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
~~~~~~~~~
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Executive orders an achievement?

The executive orders , where they not for the sole benefit of his white devil globalist sponsors?

Fast-tracking visa applications etc.
Blue3k:
You don't remember his executive orders? No you busy writing conspiracy theories about your general being slow poisoned in London by his imperialist tormentors.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Blue3k(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
The executive orders , where they not for the sole benefit of his white devil globalist sponsors?

Fast-tracking visa applications etc.

Lol you're such a clown if this is best you do. The local content procurement is for white devils, The transparency in MDA rules for white devil, maybe it's port operation rules for white devils.

Fast tracking application work for anyone doing business not just "white devils". It doesn't even mean they are automatically approved it just means they get a quick answer.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Inspecting all toilets at murtala Mohammed international airport
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by FTrebirth(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
even though i don't support APC, the most foolish thing you'd ever do is compare your dullard terrorist with osibanjo.

at least, we witnessed naira gain value against dollar for the moment.

we witnessed peace in all regions and lesser foooolani and boko haram attacks. even ipob didn't protest much.

unfortunately, these were short-lived because the terrorist came back from his sick bed.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by FTrebirth(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:

you have to speak up and take a side. there must not be a neutral when zombies start having internal conflict.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Executive orders na achievement for your eyes? The executive order was to give white devils for convenience in visa procurement the rest was just fluff.
Blue3k:

Lol you're such a clown if this is best you do. The local content procurement is for white devils, The transparency in MDA rules for white devil, maybe it's port operation rules for white devils.

Fast tracking application work for anyone doing business not just "white devils". It doesn't even mean they are automatically approved it just means they get a quick answer.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Actually not exactly true. Most of the gains occured before PMB's absence.
FTrebirth:
even though i don't support APC, the most foolish thing you'd ever do is compare your dullard terrorist with osibanjo.

at least, we witnessed naira gain value against dollar for the moment...until the terrorist came back.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Blue3k(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Executive orders na achievement for your eyes? The executive order was to give white devils for convenience in visa procurement the rest was just fluff.

Yup it speaks to the failure of Buhari and osinbajo then. They can give orders and nothing big happens. See the war on corruption and Paris club refunds as your case study.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok.
I give you that one that is one achievement I overlooked

He also made a number or eloquent speeches up and down.
fuckingAyaya:
Inspecting all toilets at murtala Mohammed international airport

1 Like

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
This man is loyal to white devil globalist not you.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Blue3k(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
This man makes white devil lackeys his VP and runs to their hospitals when he's sick.

1 Like

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by hungryboy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
madridguy:
I stand with Sai Baba and Prof Osibanjo.

ONE FAMILY.
continue dey stand with them for sun, while dem and their families dey inside Ac cars and private jets
stand with them as you take 100naira agbo for your malaria, and the fly their children to London to get treatment for headache
stand with them as the are protected by a thousand policemen, and you are left at the mercy of hooddlums
stand with them even when hunger when kill you and people around you, and the are enjoying buffets with their families in aso rock
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by yanshDoctor: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
another propagandist. so its no longer Gej

2 Likes

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
In essence, you folks are members of the infamous Buhari Media Centre (BMC) exposed by Shehu Sani.

Paid , mindless sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Its on record that Buhari never chose his VP, I guess Osinbajo was installed as part of the deal to form the APC. President was filmed walking on the plane healthy on his way to London. He was poisoned there.
Blue3k:
This man makes white devil lackeys his VP and runs to their hospitals when he's suck.

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by FTrebirth(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
This man is loyal to white devil globalist not you.
you northerners are shameless lots!

you can't even hide your sense of superiority, your born-to-rule mentality and pretend all is well in the house before your supposed opponents, the PDPs, on a public forum. osibanjo that was unanimously picked from his church by tinubu and buhari and scooped to power is the person you're accusing as a white devil loyalist. and buhari is the nigeria loyalist, i suppose?

1 Like

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Blue3k(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
Its on record that Buhari never chose his VP, I guess Osinbajo was installed as part of the deal to form the APC.

Yet the guy can't say no. He can't enforce laws and he runs to be poisoned because he too dumb to know better. He can overthrow a government but doesn't know when he's being poisoned. Lol keep clowning I love your threads.

2 Likes

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't understand your comments about born to rule and superiority. Buhari didn't pick Osinbajo he is on record saying so.
FTrebirth:
you northerners are shameless lots!

you can't even hide your sense of superiority, your born-to-rule mentality and pretend all is well in the house before your supposed opponents, the PDPs, on a public forum. osibanjo that was unanimously picked from his church by tinubu and buhari and scooped to power is the person you're accusing as a white devil loyalist. and buhari is the nigeria loyalist, i suppose?
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
We can only speculate why the president is not recognising the white devils in London as the people who poisoned him.

You most be clown yourself for accusing others of clowning.
Blue3k:

Yet the guy can't say no. He can't enforce laws and he runs to be poisoned because he too dumb to know better. He can overthrow a government but doesn't know when he's being poisoned. Lol keep clowning I love your threads.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Blue3k(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
GenBuhari:
We can only speculate why the president is not recognising the white devils in London as the people who poisoned him.

You most be clown yourself for accusing others of clowning.

Yeah because he's dumb and your psychic detective. That's why you proved your smarter than him. Lol keep clowning. Conspiracy clown sounds just like IPOB clowns with the jubil conspiracy.
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by lastmessenger: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Osibanjo will perform better than that clown of a president if given free hand.
We already know the sick man is only their for the sole interest of the Fulani's ,Hausas and Muslims in general.
Jonathan was bad but buhari is a disaster,a mistake Nigerians will always live to regret.
If I were osibanjo,I will ditch that president come 2019,join a new political party and run against that clown of a president so that we all can give Buhari a fast ride back to tending for His cows

1 Like

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Isokowadoo: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
One word fr this unstbl poster

2 Likes

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Where have you been?? undecided undecided How can you looking for what is massively obvious to everyone? There is no point listing them because you will still not understand... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by greatiyk4u(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is the only Nigeria alive to fix this country and bring her to the path of glory

Just be patient with him for the next 6years and you won't regret

1 Like

Re: What Were Osinbajo Achievements In Buhari's Absence by GreyLaw(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
I do not blame the OP, I blame the terrible nature of our country for this nonsense spilled on here.

In a sane country will Buhari, a coupist who brought down a DEMOCRATICALLY elected government, be allowed to contest elections?

A man who prides himself in the show of extreme force, kills off his fellow countrymen for sport, watches as his military shells fellow muslims of a different doctrine, spends billions of the country's wealth on personal health care without giving details, a man who's nepotistic...

I could go on and on...

I hate to villify the presdent, but he, in all his actions, leaves sane Nigerians no choice but to criticise him and tell him that he has failed Nigerians.

Never in this world can the President be compared with his VP, a professor at Law, sound, calm, calculated and most of all, CIVIL.

These guys try their very best to paint everybody black but make Buhari the whitest of saints. It won't work!

We need bright, innovative and EDUCATED minds to lead thia country. And Osinbajo is an excellent candidate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Incoming Zimbabwe President Flaunts Cash And Luxury Car Online Photos / Gov. Obiano @ Ofala Aguleri Anambra State / Electronic Voting Machine Deploy To Northerners (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.