Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (42995 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Gunmen Behead Ex-Policeman Chris Kpatuma On His Farm In Imo, Return Body Home / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by CastedDude: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
On 2nd September, 2017, following a distress call that one Paul Onyili 'm' and Engr Nnamdi Onyili 'm' were robbed of their cars, Range Rover sports, Reg. no Lagos: MUS 644 BB, and Hilux Jeep Reg. no: Lagos LND 685 EW, discreet investigation led to the arrest of one Kenneth Chikwe 'm' a dismissed policeman who was arrested at Awka with bullet injuries. His confession further led to the arrest of his accomplice one Uzohu livingstone 'm' 51years at Owerri and the recovery of the two robbed vehicles by the Police.

Both suspects have provided useful information that could lead to the arrest of other gang members and possible recovery of other stolen vehicles in their possession. So far, exhibits recovered include the following: Range Rover Jeep, Hilux Jeep, One AK 47 Rifle, Twenty (20) rounds of live ammunition, One K2 Rifle with fifteen rounds of live ammunition, One pump action gun with five cartridges and One locally made pistol

Meanwhile, Police detectives attached to the Anambra state Command have arrested at Oko in Orumba North L.G.A of Anambra state, one Chinonso Arunobi 'm' a.k.a Santos, aged, 23years involved in series of armed robbery, cultism and murder. Preliminary investigation revealed that he was a member of the gang that killed one Chibuzor Ajaedo 'm' at Nkpor sometime in 09/11/2016.

One locally made double barrel pistol and one live cartridge recovered from the suspect.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/criminal-suspects-arrested-by-police-in-anambra.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by CastedDude: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
I can bet my 2balls they are from the yEAST

Uzohu
Kenneth Chikwe
Chinonso Arunobi

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Babysnow1: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
NNA Y NOW. SO SAD.

1 Like

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari needs to build more prisons. We keep condemning crimes and killing criminals without asking why many people are taking to crime.

What sort of country is this ?

3 Likes

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Cladez(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Uzohu
Kenneth Chikwe
Chinonso Arunobi

. If at your age you are still a mumu then you are a waste. Mtchew

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Deivid10(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
¾ TO GIVE UP ON THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by neonly: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nawo oooo naija
Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Soft work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by LexngtonSteele: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Uzohu
Kenneth Chikwe
Chinonso Arunobi

Say No To Tribalism. ...

BUT still...You were right !

Free Ponmo for ALL 2019.Mazi Fayose, Ndigbo leader

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by MiguelKingII(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
ok
Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by gaeul(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
nau wa...who be the hunter and who be the bushmeat...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Buhari needs to build more prisons. We keep condemning crimes and killing criminals without asking why many people are taking to crime.

What sort of country is this ?

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by kagari: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oboy see that guy leg. How he wan take use that kan leg run from police

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by umarshehu58(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Biafra or death

Na dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Uzohu
Kenneth Chikwe
Chinonso Arunobi

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ipob

!

1 Like

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chukason1:

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations ...

I really pity those who owns u too

6 Likes

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Amosjaj(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
I hate it when nairalander insult each other in the comments section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cladez:
.. If at your age you are still a mumu then you are a waste. Mtchew

Ipob members spotted tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by wayne4loan: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
police is ur friend grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
blame jubrin

1 Like

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chukason1:

Do you know in conclusion you didn't make any point ..... Must you comment without thinking Smh for your generations
I am not here to think, and I am not here to make a point, I am just fooling around with my free time to keep loneliness away from my mind. Run along my little friend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by psalmson001: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Which one be "hilux jeep" again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by coluka: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari why?
Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am not here to think, and I am not here to make a point, I am just fooling around with my free time to keep loneliness away from my mind. Run along my little friend.

ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
coluka:
Buhari why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by ACE1010: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is this how biafra will be achieved?? These our south east brothers will not stop giving us bad names!!! Chai nna there's God ooo!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by ibro360(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
psalmson001:
Which one be "hilux jeep" again?
my brother the tin tire me,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by dratine(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
What a world.

1 Like

Re: Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos by softworker(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm.. The hustle is real

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Edo State, Leaves A Note (Graphic Photos) / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.