Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Scammers New Tactics (pic) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (53205 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / New Tactics Of P.O.S Operators / Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by fidelson(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Its a big Scam oh, My neighbour in warri was scam twice by 1 person, She paid 5k for shoes, bag, phones & wristwatch to be delivered from Lagos airport to warri only for them to ask her to pay anoda 10k. She was even travelling to Lagos to check the delay before i caution her. I pretended i'm a got a msg from my friend on fb & called the Parcel services agent, 9ja na so the guy start with him process all over, nid i halls scam. The next tin him off phone, till 2morow that line dey use, i use the line check Fb na scam e still sure, we go bank for where na 1 old woman get d account. Make una learn oh. Now we are been yahood by Yahoo boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by one4GOD(f): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

The random guy is a Nigerian. Besides, the trick is one of the oldest in the books.
very old, they have used it on my but way back 2010. I always play along even though I know its scam grin. I will so much play along that they scammer will be over joyed he got a mugu. I will even pretend I made the payment and give him fake deposit slip grin grin and that make him to start calling when am satisfied he spent enough on phone call I will let him know I know more than he does grin grin and they will either drop and never call again or start to curse, but who cares.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2017
This is not new. It's old. You see all those pretty foreign girls sending you friends requests on Facebook, more than 90% are Naija boys looking for who to dupe. This is how they start. Baby Yahoo boys.

I've met more than three young guys in Lagos who do it. Guys below 21 who boldly talk about how they outsmart others. The future of this country is carrying an ectopic pregnancy.

Others come as gays(how I hate homosexuality) and try to talk you(if you listen) into visiting them and getting a bag of money in return. I suspect these ones are mostly ritualists.

I think why most people fall for all is greed. You want to gain free money just like that so you shut off your thinking faculties while being stimulated with that money drill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by fidelson(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2017
Imagine if 100 pipo fall for this trick, that's 7500 X 100 them go use our 750k go club say maga pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
...ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by pedrilo: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Warri boy need 7500 to take survive for the month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by MaestroID(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2017
DWJOBScom:

i like the fact you played along and we got to see the insincerity of the whole thing...

Remember the story of the fellow who started chatting with a lady and she immediately sent him a laptop and a phone - that spurred alot of interest when i doubted that story as a "honeynest" to get alot of people fall to crimes as these.

You have done well

You just spoke my Mind... That sh*t got some guyz games Up, Even tho I still doubt dat story... Me am just gonna sip my Water and watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by mikebuddy(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Just look atchu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

The random guy is a Nigerian. Besides, the trick is one of the oldest in the books.
HOW DID YOU KNOW, ARE YOU AN OPERATOR?

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Nosikebit(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Leopantro:
a random guy loves you so much he's sending a expensive gifts?

and they call us scammers
yeah dats a nigerian na shuoo ... do u think the person controlling that profile is really a whiteman? Exactly the scam that almost caught my sister, if not for my intervention she would have fallen victim. She even gave me the money to help do the payment. But as a guy man wey i be, i coded the whole thing, called the nigga on phone and congratulated him for a well elaborated scam. The good thing is they didnt get a dime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Roseey0(f): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2017
U are lucky this one has not gone to Babalawo to cook his tongue.
You would have sent that money without even knowing what you were doing.
Cheap scam
So na 7500 be him pay after the whole drama?
This one is still a learner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by newdawn2017(f): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
No bi lie, I happened 2 me on tinder. D man's name is Philipo Eduardo, he said 4rm London 2. He I am sure he is d same person d@'s has done dis. He said he was sending me a present through royal mail & sent d pics 2 a green hand bag, & iPhone 6 with 200 pounds. When d said package finally arrived, they said it was in Abuja. D@ I should pay some money 4 it 2 be sent 2 me 4rm Abuja or I should come get it.

2 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Dollabiz: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by lenghtinny(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Using am instead of I am is Scammer's number one logo....

You don't need a dibia to tell you it's fake but then the Scammer stupid shaa. Na because of 7500 naira he dey package all these lies angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Coldfeets: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2017
I just hope the OP is not testing his scamming techniques for people here to help him spot the loopholes and help him perfect his game?

How can someone you barely know be sending those things to you and you still haven't asked yourself if you still dreaming or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by alligatorswerve: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
That Roy guy may even be a nairalander reading this now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by OliliGp: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
ion underztand dis mssg atall
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Hahahahahaha... lol.
Na greed go kill this one. Na Jesus?
The game is you paying for the delivery...lol
If you're in Abuja they'll tell you to come PH or send 7.5k.
if you're in ph you would be required to come Abj or pay 7.5k.
Which ever way, they know you can't risk traveling but to pay lol... Tell the scammer to send you some cash via western union so buy it here and have some change with you... lol. Then watch him sky.
Old scam in the scamming book. learner! See onyinbo man English...lol
Next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Daeylar(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Isn't the same scam in the other thread with the white woman?

Lol, you've brought another angle grin grin Nigerians no dey dull
Coldfeets:
I just hope the OP is not testing his scamming techniques for people here to help him spot the loopholes and help him perfect his game?

How can someone you barely know be sending those things to you and you still haven't asked yourself if you still dreaming or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by hanassholesolo: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Leopantro:
a random guy loves you so much he's sending a expensive gifts?

and they call us scammers

Its a Nigerian guy behind the account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by GavelSlam: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Op, just Type" Alagba Cmot face, we be the same "and watch your Whiteman blow pidgin grin grin

I dey this level... grin
Funny guy.

grin
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by GavelSlam: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
I wanted to play along to see d end of the guy

Talk true, how much you lose for MMM?

1 Like

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Iamsammy(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2017
I always say this, na dem greedy people dey always fall for scam, how can u b expecting such an expensive gift fro a new friend? Oga na u b the scammer here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by SAVAGEBETS: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2017
One corner

3 Likes

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2017
They almost scammed my colleague with this format o, I told her to insist that she will pay on delivery, na so we hear from the guy reach grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by hpymoment(f): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Hahaahah....they scammed my rumy 15k n its was tru fb as well. Gosh! Tried talking her out of it but it was too late, wen I told some of my friends wat she is into, they suggested that I shld slap her to regain herself. grin grin
She is the giant type so I no fit take the risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by lereinter(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2017
the trick may be old but if u covetous it wil easily get u

but i know

it would ve chop atleast 75% of nigerian gals such gal will just look for a guy to pay the 7500
something as this ve happend to a sales gak,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Udmaster(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
MaestroID:

You just spoke my Mind... That sh*t got some guyz games Up, Even tho I still doubt dat story... Me am just gonna sip my Water and watch

Yes it did
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by beastofwestros(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
more pix
I have an encounter with exactly the same person...lol
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Bullet01(f): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
Razakipaye:
I wanted to play along to see d end of the guy

It's only a Nigerian that will use "am instead of I'm" Cheap scam .

Through their English you shall know them
Re: Scammers New Tactics (pic) by Coldfeets: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Daeylar:
Isn't the same scam in the other thread with the white woman?

Lol, you've brought another angle grin grin Nigerians no dey dull

I love that.

You're smart.

I purposely wanted to bring another dimension into the whole thing.

I've heard stories of someone shouting ole ole and the ole himself will also be shouting ole ole! shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Big Boy Jowi Zaza Living Large - Pics / Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.