Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? (2135 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
As for me I can
But am very sure my lovely mother will not allow that.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Blackhawk01: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
My mum won't let me but in a situation where she's got no choice, I'll take the bullet for her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by makydebbie(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
I can. But I hope she doesn't allow me. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by engrtee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
never
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by IAMSASHY(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
If d bullet wl only leav me wt wound, yes,bt if na kill, I wl nt, she has lived her life already, am jst starting mine undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by LanreGH(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
What of if the bullet kill me? Who will take care of her
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
ermmmmmm i will just read the comments
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by smardray(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
I will take about 60....
if u are talking about bullet-that energy drink

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by smardray(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
I will take about 60....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by talljennie(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
All these people saying they can, when reality sets in, they will change their mouth. sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by RoyalBlak007: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤Without thinking twice, I will smiley

♤ ♥♥D£AR MaMa♥♥

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by 2buffagain(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hard to say.
It would be prefarable that the child lives and the parent dies.

Nobody wants to die, but I think this pales in comparison to how much nobody wants to bury their child. (unless witch tinz)
That, in itself, is like dying a special kind of death... Who will carry your lineage onwards?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Heloct(f): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
I pray my Mum never gets into a situation that has to do with bullet.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yes and she knows
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Augustap(f): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Kikikikikiki...babe just decline the offer, you mum will understand

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Augustap:

Kikikikikiki...babe just decline the offer, you mum will understand
grin grin
I can't just do mum like that na. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by SingleDaddy: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin
IAMSASHY:
If d bullet wl only leav me wt wound, yes,bt if na kill, I wl nt, she has lived her life already, am jst starting mine undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Augustap(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
I can't just do mum like that na. grin
grin, good of you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by SingleDaddy: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
You're too smart cool
smardray:
I will take about 60....

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by makydebbie(f): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Augustap:

grin, good of you
I'm a good shaild. kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Maxi112: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
I will gladly take the bullet for mum if only she'll allow me.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Tee99(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
The funny thing is before you think of taking the bullet for mama, mama don jump collect am sef. you go just stand like....

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by ehis05(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
makydebbie:
what if she does allow u? u go say u no do again abi?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Sheenor: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mother's won't even allow you to do that. No sane parent will want to see a day where they'll bury their children.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by HeWrites(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:

You said it all
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by crunchyDope(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
i wont even think.... angry grin
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by coolh3ad(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
smardray:
I will take about 60....

As if you can finish 4 sef.......abegiiiiiiii
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Ahmadgani(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can go to hell on her behalf
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by tolanibae(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Over and over again, yes.

She doesn't know how much I love her tho.
Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nedfed(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Everybody was just shouting;
I can, I can, I can, I can, I can, I can, I can

Mind you bullet no be cane ooooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Take Bullet For Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
I will take for my dad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Know About The Vagina / FUN TIME.MENTION ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE PREGNANT BY NOW IF HE WAS A LADY. TAG THEM / 'I Thought He Loved Me' – British Woman, 60, Who Spent Years With A Toy Boy, 26.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.