Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store (738 Views)

Please Don't Buy Anything From Jumia Online. / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program / Local Vendors At War With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by Yobii(m): 1:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello everyone....

I need you all to plese help me to bring down the act of injustice of Jumia online store.

We bought a washing machine on 27th of August 2017...We were expecting the item bought to be delivered during working hours but to our surprise it was delivered quite getting late in the evening... Well, we just let that go as the agent said he had to bypass some traffic holdup.

Happily, we took the stuff in to get our cloth washed as we've all store up all our dirty cloth.

Unfortunately, the washing machine didn't work. We've called jumia customer centre they promise to come and pick it up after 7days but since 27th of August till date they kept posting us to come and pick it up. However, till today we are yet to see them.

I urge everyone in here...to please help me...seriously, i don't just know what to do.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove

Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Haaaaa
Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by Yobii(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Haaaaa
Yes Miss
Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by Yobii(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44 Please do the needful.
Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by aAK1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
call them out on tweeter. thank me latter

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by Yobii(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
aAK1:
call them out on tweeter. thank me latter

Hmmm....really.
Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by emmatuxz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
kindly take it to any of their drop off office. i hope the return day has not elapse.
Re: A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store by Yobii(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
emmatuxz:
kindly take it to any of their drop off office.
i hope the return day has not elapse.

Alright....7days has elapse already.... which we have called them immediately we noticed it wasn't working... since then they kept posting is to pick it up till date.

(1) (Reply)

My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss / Sales Of Copper Sulphate In 25kg Bags Available / WW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.