Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

First Steps: How To Start A Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Steps: How To Start A Business (20918 Views)

Steps How To Avoid Been Scam Mini-importation / Four Easy Steps: How To Start A Dropshipping Business That Really Works / Steps/how To Make Money From Information Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by seguno2: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:
I understand where you are coming from, but how many of us will have that patience to start with a humble beginning?

And whose fault is that please?
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by designVATExcel: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Awesome writeup, really detailed.
Yes oh, You need an easy to use Accounting system .
At DesignVAT we have FREE & Affordable Templates for startups that cannot afford complex Accounting Solutions.

Check out our site for your Accounting, Human Resources & Inventory Management Solutions.

Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by MrOwonikoko: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2017
UjSizzle:

You should ask Mr Owonikoko grin what he had in mind when he started his business.

Abi oo! Wait! perhaps, how did u know i have a biz?
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by UjSizzle(f): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Abi oo! Wait! perhaps, how did u know i have a biz?
Instinct?

1 Like

Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by VivaciousEva: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by Voltz09: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Be sure to have uninterrupted power supply , you can try out mantrac generators . Thats what i have been using for over 7 years now
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by tck2000(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
great
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by Benjamin702: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2019
You perfectly mentioned an important stage - financial planning. In General, anything like a good plan. Before you start anything, you need to think through a strategy, a clear plan, calculate all the costs and possible risks, the costs of things like consulting on POS integration or credit card processing services. You need to be aware of the many costs to understand what you are going for before you start
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by BenSherman228(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
No matter what type of business you conduct, you will need to accept cards as a form of payment. You will need to find a company that deals with the low rate credit card processing so that you can accept credit cards with the lowest processing fees and the highest standards.
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by bamiistobi: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Survey for Business Owners (incentive within)

Hello smiley
My team is building tools to help grow your business! This 2 minutes survey seeks your insights based on your day to day experience as a store owner/operator. If you have any questions, please reach me- kedoxadesanya@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/6X9gtnjTLdNKY5ao6
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by NaijaPress: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2020
Building A Business From Start Up To Growth - Every business concern has one major goal and that is to grow beyond their start up point. Business organisation go through different stages also know known as transitional stages in attempt to satisfy societal demands and remain a going concern.
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by progress206(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2020
How To Get Paid $100 Daily
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by nathanyq(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks for the informative thread!
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by Takairtas: 6:02am On Oct 26, 2021
It seems to me that in the paragraph about promotion, you did not mention a significant point, namely the entry of your business into databases. There have been many systems on the Internet for a long time, where information about various enterprises has been collected. And such systems push consumers to choose you.
For example, I use trusted business online listing results, which makes sorting even according to your city.
In addition to the fact that your company can be found in the system search, it will also rise in Google queries. In general, novice business people take a note.
Re: First Steps: How To Start A Business by codemaster2much: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Weakens At Official Market, Banks Sell $584m / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank / Nigeria To Begin Rice Exportation - Prof. Bola Okuneye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.