Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband (23643 Views)

"Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls / Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Accuses Father-in-law Of Sponsoring Content Creators / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by publish200: 4:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Following the lingering marital crisis of between Tonto Dikeh and her ex- husband which has been a consistent topic on different social media platforms, it has been revealed that the actress is sponsoring a particular instagram account to frame Churchill over the bride prize issue. A fake watsapp chats disclosed where an amount of 1.7million is been discussed for marriage plans. Though, The ex husband gave 1.7 million and according to inside source she wanted him to add more for the food and drinks to entertain the visitors in her home in Port harcourt during the first introduction visit. 

Evidences against Tonto Dikeh release by Journalist Azuka

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=204&v=IBN5BGSrv7Y

The frame up and blackmail was triggered when veteran Journalist Azuka who conducted Tonto Dikeh's first interview during her marriage crisis released video evidences which countered all Tonto dikeh's claims against the ex-husband including domestic violence, infections and other accusations. Cutie Juls instagram handle sponsored by Tonto Dikeh has vows to revenge Azuka video proofs labelled against the ex- husband. The account has always rose in defence of the actress even as several of her fans have called her out to go back to acting to get busy instead of looking for what to label the father of her only child -King Andrea Churchill. In one of her social media outburst, Tonto claimed Azuka collected money from to grant her ex-husband interview but in her similar way of contradicting herself she publicly apologized for accusing her wrongly. 

Instagram video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZqZTcqBewk/?r=wa1

Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv1NPig2_34

It could be recalled that in 2016 when the going was good, Tonto Dikeh revealed in an interview, recently posted on stablog how the ex-husband was the man of her dream, who actually drew her closer to God but reverted her words in recent blackmails. Though, the watsapp chats on Cutie Juls was expected as Olakunle Churchill sighted such fake chats in his recent response to a fan on stagram as one of the many ways to rubbish him.‎

Churchill first video interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li9uZ2PyEUc

Below are some of the video, chat snaps and her ex-husband reference on fake chats as another means of dragging him to d mud.‎

http://onlinegist.com.ng/2017/10/07/tonto-dikeh-sponsors-cutie-juls-instagram-posts-ex-husband-fakes-chats-messages/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by publish200: 5:01am On Oct 06, 2017
More

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Tolexander: 5:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Can we have a perfect break on Tonto!

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by LUGBE: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2017
Tonto, i know you are not perfect but i also know you are saying the truth here, forget this man. Just pray in his next dealing with a woman, God will vindicate you .

A sensible person will know that women generally will want to cover the husband and speak good things when the going is good.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by subtlemee(f): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2017
I once saw one interview she granted that time that why she accepted Mr X then was because he was the only man she's dated who never eyed nor ask her for money...why is she now just embarrassing herself the more like this?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2017
u can't b serious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by BoyHuncho(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2017
LUGBE:
Tonto, i know you are not perfect but i also know you are saying the truth here, forget this man. Just pray in his next dealing with a woman, God will vindicate you .

A sensible person will know that women generally will want to cover the husband and speak good things when the going is good.

@ ur first statement, how do u know she's saying the truth You sound completely sure, like you are part of their family lipsrsealed

Ma nigga, don't judge something u don't completely understand.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by seangy4konji: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2017
for real bro...thats why i shoot people...
BoyHuncho:

@ ur first statement, how do u know she's saying the truth You sound completely sure, like you are part of their family lipsrsealed

Ma nigga, don't judge something u don't completely understand.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by BoyHuncho(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2017
seangy4konji:
for real bro...thats why i shoot people...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by ifyan(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2017
Oboi this drama de sweet, Tonto Dike look like someone that wouldn't accept defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by ifyan(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Oboi this drama de sweet, Tonto Dike look like someone that wouldn't accept defeat.

But this is drama need to die since and both party need to move ahead and enjoy life in a positive way

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by BrutalJab: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2017
This is arrant nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by uk10(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2017
And how am I sure this is real,since she hid the name it proves nothing,it could be another person she paid,but the drama sweet sha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by kay29000(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
The never ending drama. There is really a thin line between love and hate.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Arry110(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Who else is tired of this tonto's ISH

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by AntiWailer: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by johnstar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Una stil dey carry dis ppl mata for head like gala??

Nairaland nd relationship wahala

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by johnstar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dis gal go rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Iamvictor(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rubbish news

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by winkmart: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Anyhow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by eyeview: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
The most painful thing is that a lot of men out there will still see this vengeful and vindictive characteristics of this Tonto Dike and still jump in to marry her believing that they have the magic touch.
Shortly afterwards, they will come out with their own trails of allegations and counter allegations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
LUGBE:

A sensible person will know you are not only mischievous but also stu****

Wish you well on top another person matter

I am so sure that guy is far from all that nonsense you wrote up there

Churchill don't deserve Female like Tonto or even you! He is too gentlemanly for such toutish and rougish behaviours

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by ahnaija: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
hfnfn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by arinze51499660: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Believe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by mezebel(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Always know when its over. Stop flogging a dead horse.... U gat to move on.

Toto and muslimhill,,, una case tire tyre.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by youngreezy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Babe still love the nigger but she no know aw to tell am instead e dey fyt am up n down

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by seangy4konji: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
I have warned u and toto decay story. We don't want to hear anymore.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by Robbin7(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
What's all these Raz mataz on a Sunday, why una divorce issue no gree rest in peace na.
Abeg u guys should get married and move on e b lyk say as una marriage no favour una, una single life bad pass wen una marry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sponsoring Cutie Juls Instagram Posts Against Ex-Husband by teacherbim(f): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tonto Tonto,wetin concern me,we are celebrating our 12th year wedding anniversary today,it's been God,patience,Love, perseverance no man on Earth is perfect,no marriage is perfect.I pledge to continue as a good wife to my darling husband,inlaws,good mother to my children and a good African wife to the society so help me God.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana / Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.