Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (103501 Views)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by DarkRebel69: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
@OP, this is great stuff. I liked the pictures and the narrative. A bit amatuerish and unrefined, but nonetheless brilliant.

Please, could you your next tour take you to either Ikorodu or Bariga? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by FarmTech(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Don't be blinded by money oo. Money and immorality tend to go hand in Hand. But God will judge both the rich and the poor.

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2017
DarkRebel69:
@OP, this is great stuff. I liked the pictures and the narrative. A bit amatuerish and unrefined, but nonetheless brilliant.

Please, could you your next tour take you to either Ikorodu or Bariga? grin

Thanks for the kind words. Regarding being amateurish and unrefined, what you should understand is that communication will not be actualized if the supposed reciever finds decoding difficult. So I actually took out time to study my audience, and gave them in the most simple way I can.

For my next run, follow my blog closely.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by ijeomaog1: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one would love to have the experience someone

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by DarkRebel69: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

Thanks for the kind words. Regarding being amateurish and unrefined, what you should understand is that communication will not be actualized if the supposed reciever finds decoding difficult. So I actually took out time to study my audience, and gave them in the most simple way I can.

For my next run, follow my blog closely.

Are you saying Nairalanders are "simple"?
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Are you saying Nairalanders are "simple"?

look at the website design/UI and tell me what your observations are?
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by McTobe(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bibi294:
Op, next time you're going on such n interesting adventure... Pls notify me
hmmm...i hope its not whatt i am thinking grin cheesy
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Skinnienigga(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
OP nice one! And yes I've voted for you and I'm now a reader of your blog. You too much!

Love night waka like mad sha..yes I've been robbed.. but that's only cos the place where I dey do night waka na Benin/City.

I never try this one sha..waka n snap pictures. That's my next project.

OP, if you ever wanna tour the city of Benin.. just buzz me any time. Creativity is always welcome in my abode.

Keep it up!

3 Likes

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Skinnienigga:
OP nice one! And yes I've voted for you and I'm now a reader of your blog. You too much!

Love night waka like mad sha..yes I've been robbed.. but that's only cos the place where I dey do night waka na Benin/City.

I never try this one sha..waka n snap pictures. That's my next project.

OP, if you ever wanna tour the city of Benin.. just buzz me any time. Creativity is always welcome in my abode.

Keep it up!

Many thanks bro!
You sure will know when I'm set for Benin. just keep watch on my moves either on Twitter or Instagram using @nomadic_negro.
I randomly give out gifts too like i'm going to still do tonight.

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Didilicious: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria is beautiful! I'm surely going to come up there one of these days regardless of the horror stories people keep telling me to scare me.For some strange reason I'm just drawn to your country!

2 Likes

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Dexema(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

Lalasticlala, you are needed here sir.
voted! Please tell me that picture on your contestant profile is photoshopped.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dexema:

voted! Please tell me that picture on your contestant profile is photoshopped.

lol...The picture wasn't photo-shopped. I have a video of how everything was planned. Check @nomadic_negro on IG and scroll down a bit to where you'd find a picture of white sand- just beside a picture of me feeding 3 chickens.

I really appreciate you for voting for me.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Sleyanya1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
seguno2:

If more people get busy on the road at night, the karashika and men of the underworld will reduce.
No one likes to be disturbed in his "business".

Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Sleyanya1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Brushless:
Adventorous outing, gallantly and picturesquely displayed.

He added a unique style to what would have seemed an everyday night movement by others.

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Sleyanya1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

lol... Thanks for the appreciation. i'm actually a budding travel bloger who just got nominated for the 2017 travel blogger awards.
please vote for me (nomadic negro) here. https://couponcode.ng/awards/travel-blog-awards-2017/

With all pleasure I will. Right away cheesy

Modified : I just did.

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Sleyanya1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
starting the thread, I thought I was going to read a normal short story we always have on fp. OP is good at writing.

Yes o, he got many people like me feeling like we shared in his experience. It was real, Beautiful & exciting to view and read.

2 Likes

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Bibi294(f): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
McTobe:
hmmm...i hope its not whatt i am thinking grin cheesy
:
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Bibi294(f): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

I'm currently planning another in few weeks time. Kindly send a mail to tunde@nomadic negro.com so I can keep you posted.
But I'm not in lag cry
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bibi294:

But I'm not in lag cry

Where're you based?
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Bibi294(f): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

Where're you based?
Ado Ekiti...Erukelele omo ado dey
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

Thanks a lot for those words.
I'd appreciate If you can vote for me too: https://couponcode.ng/awards/travel-blog-awards-2017/

I'm nomadic negro
nomadic Negro is ur name there?
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Yes o, he got many people like me feeling like we shared in his experience. It was real, Beautiful & exciting to view and read.
same feeling here.

You can support the OP here.

OBALORLA:

Thanks a lot for those words.
I'd appreciate If you can vote for me too: https://couponcode.ng/awards/travel-blog-awards-2017/

I'm nomadic negro

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Didilicious:
Nigeria is beautiful! I'm surely going to come up there one of these days regardless of the horror stories people keep telling me to scare me.For some strange reason I'm just drawn to your country!
you're welcome, bro

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Sleyanya1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
same feeling here.

Yeaa. I have done that already. Thanks
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bibi294:

Ado Ekiti...Erukelele omo ado dey

Fantastic!
After my next two tours within Lagos, Ekiti is my next stop. Please send me a mail to tunde@nomadicnegro.com so I can keep you posted.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
same feeling here.

I really appreciate this bro.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Bibi294(f): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
OBALORLA:

Fantastic!
After my next two tours within Lagos, Ekiti is my next stop. Please send me a mail to tunde@nomadicnegro.com so I can keep you posted.
done
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by Bibi294(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
same feeling here.

Done... You're leading already
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by OBALORLA(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bibi294:
done

Seen and acknowledged.
Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by enomakos(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
OliveCynosure:
Beautiful pictures
But, the security men at Banana Island though, what if you were men of the underworld?
at least one building there have like 7 or 8 armed guards,let say 5 building have 5 guards each that is that is 25 armed guards plus those at the gates
you need an army to rob there

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by patonyx1: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Island babes price tag.
I wonder if i'll bleep for one week.

soberdrunk:
"10k" for 'shortime'?? How??!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures by adeswagsdmj(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don't believe that banana island shit before you enter their you must have a pass even in the afternoon talk less of 4 men in a car past 9pm without pass claiming they are living their without pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.