Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) (5559 Views)

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River / History Of The NYSC In Nigeria: What NYSC Is All About / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Hi guys, am dropping this documentary for everyone to view via YouTube, the essence of this documentary is to eradicate the prejudice of Cannibalism, eliminate ignorance and also to showcase the cultural value of the yakurr people, infused with the benevolent relationship as a serving corp member in this town.

What to expect: activities during the lebuko(yam) festival and also personal interviews with UGEP corp members, with an establishment shot of the serene environment. Also corps are exposed to the modes of living of the people in ugep, where as encouraging to eschew religious intolerance by accommodating religious differences.

Its a fun packed documentary for everyone, most especially corp members and my aim is to get this clip across the federation to showcase live in ugep cross-river state as a serving corp member 2017.

Introduction
For those who dont know me i am also a serving corp memeber in UGEP,i have a background in cinematography and my name is chibuzor aka buzzy u can check my instagram handle @elbuzzy. I follow back

Location it was shot yakurr local government ugep cross-river state

Drop your comments

Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
The anticipated documentary is out click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWrWDiNycU
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2019
African culture
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
smiley
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by hotplate: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
I intend serving in cross rivers I do hope I enjoy my stay there. 2019 Batch B Pcm
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by hotplate: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
elbuzzy:
Hi guys, am dropping this documentary for everyone to view via YouTube, the essence of this documentary is to eradicate the prejudice of Cannibalism, eliminate ignorance and also to showcase the cultural value of the yakurr people, infused with the benevolent relationship as a serving corp member in this town.

What to expect: activities during the lebuko(yam) festival and also personal interviews with UGEP corp members, with an establishment shot of the serene environment. Also corps are exposed to the modes of living of the people in ugep, where as encouraging to eschew religious intolerance by accommodating religious differences.

Its a fun packed documentary for everyone, most especially corp members and my aim is to get this clip across the federation to showcase live in ugep cross-river state as a serving corp member 2017.

Introduction
For those who dont know me i am also a serving corp memeber in UGEP,i have a background in cinematography and my name is chibuzor aka buzzy u can check my instagram handle @elbuzzy. I follow back

Location it was shot yakurr local government ugep cross-river state

Drop your comments
tell me more about NYSC in CRS
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
hotplate:
tell me more about NYSC in CRS

Everything u need to know its in the video, that's why i made the video just to tell my experience. Thanks
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by Eldavis(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Omo this one you are saying is just one part of cross river not cross river as awhole,what about other places of cross river??
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Eldavis:
Omo this one you are saying is just one part of cross river not cross river as awhole,what about other places of cross river??

U know during service one will be posted to a particular community thats where u carry out your primary assignment but in general it was wonderful because I visted other local governments as well, hope u understand
Re: what's NYSC like in cross river watch this thread (updated) by elbuzzy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for watching

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Apply For NYSC Foundation And Holw Long Does The Process Take / What If I Travel Out During My NYSC? / How Do I Go About My Remobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.