Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41845 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
My relationship got broken up on Wednesday. Saturday 30th of sept was her birthday, she was with me and to be honest i made her day, i got her several things and i did all i could to make the day memorable for her, so after she left that night, she started developing strange attitude like not picking my calls, read without replying my messages online, i tried to figure out after 3days of her strange attitude, below is the text message i sent to her and her reply. ... See what poverty has caused

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Shelloween(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
In Passenger's voice.... Only know you love her when you let her go

sorry man, just move on. Money is the air hoes breath, If you were rich, she'd still be yours. But, you need to baff up, start by changing your phone nah. Haha!

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by hungryboy(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2017
bros if she break don break up with you, move on nah, if girls don finish for your area, i go direct you come my area, we get girls with different specs for here, if na Iphone be your spec we get am, if na Nokia torchlight we get am here too

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by jrerico1(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol, this generation girls dy fear me I swear

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by iamJ(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2017
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2017
hahaha funny u, that's my small phone, i have a smart phone and i mentioned about not replying my message online, will that small phone chat online? Am ok in my little way bro, na greedy dey kill her

114 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2017
bros just commit suicide since you are so much inlove with her to forget the pain and agony of break up.i have done it twice, I went to tantalizer for suicide attempt i ordered for potatoes cripsy, chicken breast, sausage, omelet and ketchup. that's best way for you

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2017
What digger should we call this your girlfriend now?

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2017
And you're here crying and feeling pity for yourself. You should celebrate this 'deliverance' from the hands of a bad woman. All these weak men sef!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by 26Clueless(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2017
one of d reason why I kip saying I won't get married

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by NigerDeltan(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
What digger should we call your girlfriend now?

Oyibo digger

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin wetin u no go hear for......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Ur babe wants to check out cheesy cheesy.who no wan go Yankee or jardoncheesy.so let her becheesy.i just hope the oyibo man is real and not a yahoo boy posing as a white man cos if na yahoo boy den yawa go gascheesy.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Oyibo digger
its obvious she's for the money and no love exist between the white man and the oyibo digger girlfriend.

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Adaumunocha(f): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
And you're here crying and feeling pity for yourself. You should celebrate this 'deliverance' from the hands of a bad woman. All these weak men sef!
Another one

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Is that your phone shocked make I just lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
its obvious she's for the money and no love exist between the white man and the oyibo digger girlfriend.
I hope your phone no be like that grin don’t want u having this same issue
Sekxy come n see shumtin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by murphyibiam15(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
In Passenger's voice.... Only know you love her when you let her go

sorry man, just move on. Money is the air hoes breath, If you were rich, she'd still be yours. But, you need to baff up, start by changing your phone nah. Haha!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

lol...I never knew you know how to quote me sha...this is a first smiley

I'm even single currently and this cant be my portion my dear, my next relationship would lead to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I never knew you know how to quote me sha...this is a first smiley

I'm even single currently and this cant be my portion my dear, my next relationship would lead to marriage.
Lol haba I quote u a lot na grin why u dey shade tongue

Hmmm a guy who knows what he wants! Impressive ....

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Nothing is wrong wit my nails bro, the darkness in the room made it looks like dat, and besides thats my second phone, i have a smart phone ok!
iamJ:
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

9 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

hoe-lawdshockedshocked..
babe,,mehn,,some babe get mindshocked,,but op..you got her so many things and you couldn't get yourself a nice phone sadsad

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol haba I quote u a lot na grin why u dey shade tongue

Hmmm a guy who knows what he wants! Impressive ....
like I said, that was a first.

Starting a family earlier won't be a bad idea, would it?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
like I said, that was a first.

Starting a family earlier won't be a bad idea, would it?
Depends if you are financially stable to do so .... cause it won’t be easy .
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:

hoe-lawdshockedshocked..
babe,,mehn,,some babe get mindshocked,,but op..you got her so many things and you couldn't get yourself a nice phone sadsad
The guys brain dey leak grin like I can’t even stop laughing this is too much grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:

hoe-lawdshockedshocked..
babe,,mehn,,some babe get mindshocked,,but op.. you got her so many things and you couldn't get yourself a nice phone sadsad
the guy need slap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2017
sekxy:

hoe-lawdshockedshocked..
hello...he used his android phone to take pics of the messages, he's got better phone.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Depends if you are financially stable to do so .... cause it won’t be easy .
there's nothing more holding me back except finding the right one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
there's nothing more holding me back except finding the right one.
So are you searching on Nl

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

The guys brain dey leak grin like I can’t even stop laughing this is too much grin
una wicked O. This Dude came For Help But Una busy Dey savage Him phone... Sorry... GSM grin

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Op u sabi lie sha

U got your gf so many things on her B-Day but u can't even afford to buy an Android phone for yourself.

Abeg free the babe. At least her sister abroad has found a white husband for her to alleviate their poverty. It's not a crime she wants a better life. So don't blame her.

Then Pls leave dating another babe for nw and try get a job and step up your game.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.