Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (64222 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Shesweetdie(f): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Witch is good.i am wizard i like eating and licking pusssssszy not human flesh, though i ate fish this morning!
shesweetdie#### it's seems am enamore with you!

Now am scared wink
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Lomprico2: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
def111:
Blood sucker

If dem tie u like that u go confess say na u mastermind 1965 coup. Shior!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Lomprico2: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shesweetdie:

Now am scared wink

wink I dey greet o!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:
Poor Photoshop job by nationhelm and their fake news everyday.
thank you. You hav eyes n brain. You see through things well.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by lukfame(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vacora:

So true. I have seen patients with UTIs or serious infections become delirious to the extent that they talk about seeing dead people. Why are we so backwards and inhumane?
. Interestingly, those people with UTI can actually be the case of somatoform disorder where they claim everything is wrong with them. Something is crawling in their system.

But, I don't blame Africans actually. What is the health sector doing to stop the victimisation of mental patients. I wonder what those people in power does. Not doctors now. Someone is going to organise those workshops and seminars.. well, people orientation are changing gradually

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Witches: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
yemififi:
I used to believe that witches didn't exist until that fateful day..
I won't say what happened that day

I already promised not to

WE DO EXIST. DOUBT US AT YOUR OWN PERRIL
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by ZionJay(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I refuse to share the same country with these people...I refuse it! Tufiakwa!!
Then relocate to Libya, South Sudan or Boobinafaso.. . grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gkemz:
If u meet them at day they are so weak but at night they become so active and vulnerable.. If she's really a witch, she deserve to be tortured to death considering how many lives she may have destroyed or wrecked miserable.
U r so backward, mister man. R u serious
so how r u going to prove dat she s a witch? Just by her confession Do u kno what we call mental pressure?
And if she s a witch, why she cannot kill u while u stand before her to harass her with questions.
Stone age people!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
seunmohmoh:
mumu nation
is called zoo
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
ZionJay:

Then relocate to Libya, South Sudan or Boobinafaso.. . grin

Or BIAFRA..
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Witches exist. Just pray you don't get into their trouble. Talking from experience.
They are powerless at day. But at night, you can't match them except you have God on your side.

Many of you saying Nigeria is backward, Read about England on killing of witches.
If you believe God and Satan exist, then you should believe witches exist.

If not, then ritualist doesn't exist and blood money doesn't exist too.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by RoyalUc(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
kelechi50:
Please will this solve the problem, rather than look for a way to deliver her, if at all she's what they actually called her.

This is how a reasonable person thinks.
Just wondering if hanging her will drive away the witchcraft spirit and bring back those she has 'eaten' if that is actually true.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Vacora(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
lukfame:
. Interestingly, those people with UTI can actually be the case of somatoform disorder where they claim everything is wrong with them. Something is crawling in their system.

But, I don't blame Africans actually. What is the health sector doing to stop the victimisation of mental patients. I wonder what those people in power does. Not doctors now. Someone is going to organise those workshops and seminars.. well, people orientation are changing gradually

I was actually thinking along those lines. Everyone has a part to play in eradicating this nonsense. Religious leaders have actually ingrained this false and wicked practice or doctrine on their followers. The law enforcement agencies and social media sites really have to put in place measures to protect vulnerable people such as this girl.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by pBuhari(f): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2017

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by juman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Everything is wrong with one nigeria.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Vacora(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
mazinoweb:
Witches exist. Just pray you don't get into their trouble. Talking from experience.
They are powerless at day. But at night, you can't match them except you have God on your side.

Many of you saying Nigeria is backward, Read about England on killing of witches.

Killing of witches in England which was considered abhorent and such practices were rightful abandoned centuries ago na him you want take justify this inhumane treatment? People like you believed the world was flat and that twins were evil until science proved otherwise. How do you know this vulnerable girl is a witch? Prove it or forever hold your peace. How you take dey reason? You have judged a human being

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Witches: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
mazinoweb:

Watch what you say.We're Here as WELL.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vacora:

Killing of witches in England which was considered abhorent and such practices were rightful abandoned centuries ago na him you want take justify this inhumane treatment? People like you believed the world was flat and that twins were evil until science proved otherwise. How do you know this vulnerable girl is a witch? Prove it or forever hold your peace. How you take dey reason? You have judged a human being

Learn to read before blabbing. Did you read where I say she is a witch. My point there was that witches exist. And witch killing was once done in Europe. Even though they stopped it, they still believe they exist.

Your problem is you read to reply and not read to understand.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Realhommie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Florblu:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Have never seen an Hausa witch before
Seriously, this would be my first time hearing of such...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Accusing her of being a witch is not enough abi, why tie her to a pole? Una want her to be a stripper too. I know what those guys there be looking at. undecided
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Tecno66: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-tied-to-a-pole-over-alleged-witchcraft.html
Is this what will deliver her of the witchcraft spirit?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by ZionJay(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Or BIAFRA..

Nonexistent bro. Still a mirage, and a country on paper
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by musa7m(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
victorazyvictor:

is called zoo
KraticKratus:
Zoo people.
una see this Igbo ipob....if na for biafra land.....she go dey on fire by now....
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by toprealman: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
What if she was tortured to stupor and forced to accept that is guilty as charged. We are still may centuries behind.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by akigbemaru: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
dainformant:
A woman who was accused of witchcraft was severely dealt with by her people in the northern part of the country. According to multiple online reports, the woman confessed to have eaten her family members as she was tied up to a pole upside down and quizzed by those who surrounded her .

Facebook user, Alh Fari Muhd, who shared the trending video which is in Hausa - is calling on the appropriate authorities to investigate the matter and look into how the woman was tortured.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-tied-to-a-pole-over-alleged-witchcraft.html
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by DarkHenrie(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Superstition begets inhumanity. Pathetic.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by SOFTENGR: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jungle justice in the Zoo
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Chyxki: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
This is unacceptable even if true true she be witch!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
why is it that it's always poor defenceless innocent folks that are accused of witchcraft? they will never dare Accuse wealthy and dangerous witches like me tongue
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
victorazyvictor:

is called zoo
thanks....
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Basfaq(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
KraticKratus:
Zoo people.
Hope you have moved your parents out of it. grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by BetaThings: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.