Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (64220 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by darnley16(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

witchcraft is real but i dont support this kind of jungle justice
Real abi, prove it
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oh Africa cry
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by dederocs(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Superstitious wicked souls...ignorance is dangerous.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by malware: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I refuse to share the same country with these people...I refuse it! Tufiakwa!!

Extra judicial killing of innocent people in the name of witchcraft is very common in the South. If she were in the South, she must have been killed since.... Suspected old women witches are not spared over there, what more of young ladies.... We've seen enough of such cases from there....
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by ubongoton(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Racing:
What nonsense is this? Accused of witchcraft, and the only thing that came to their foolish minds was to hang the lady? She was tied because she is poor and vulnerable. We need to change our mentality in this continent. undecided angry
Am 99% sure that you are witch, quote me today you own go worse pass that one.........Operation chase the witches and wizard go soon locate you,,,,
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by colizee(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
And they had no naked her?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by mike4real2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with the blackman's brain.Witchcraft in 2017?While europe and the rest are going high tech we are still talking of witchcraft.Some body please bring back mary slesor or who ever to educate these bush neggers that there is nothing like that. Omo, we are still in the stone age in this country oh shocked.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wickedness, they should have allowed the authorities to investigate not them taking laws into their hands
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by britiko: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Someone who likely has psychiatric issues is almost lynched for witchcraft?

An average Black's IQ seems actually low...we seem to be behind in everything but religion
Even the Religion makes matter worse.
Hypocrites of d highest level. People with no religion acts better with humane feelings.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by paddyofboss(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dandsome:
I just tire

Nigeria is really far from civilization. Who confirmed she's a witch? It takes a witch to know a witch!!!

Funny enough, the law doesn't recognize the fact that there are witches and wizards
Who said?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Shesweetdie(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Lomprico2:

wink I dey greet o!

I greet u back o, cool cool
she dada ni o
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by Lomprico2: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2017
Shesweetdie:

I greet u back o, cool cool
she dada ni o

Mo wa pa!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
victorazyvictor:

is called zoo
thanks for d correction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.