Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (45556 Views)

Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy / How To Be Wealthy In Starting Up Snail Farming Business In Nigeria / OVER AND UNDER 2.5 GOALs WITH BEST CHANCE OF WINNING (14WIN - 2LOSS) !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by josephevergreen(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wise writeup
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by leonard002(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Easier said
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by kings09(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...
I KNOW OF A MAN IN LAG WHO SELLS MOTIVATIONAL BOOKS AND BOOKS ABOUT WEALTH YET FINDS IT HARD TO PAY HIS HOUSE RENT.
grin
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by SurePresident: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
cool
GentleNaaz:
EIGHT THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO BE WEALTHY

1. Wake up early.

Avoid spending a whole lot of the night sleeping. Wake up early to plan for the day. You don't hear of successful men who sleep a lot, if they did sleep so much, they won't be successful.

2. Set goals

As you have short-term goals you want to achieve in a short time, make sure you also set long-term goals for yourself. Setting goals gives you a target you want to meet and it also keeps you focused.

3. Read

Many successful men are readers. Instead of buying things that don't have value, buy at least a motivational book or a book on finance and money every month. Sharpen your mental skills. It helps in personal development.

4. Spend within your income

If you can't afford some things, make do with what you have, you won't die if you don't have them. So try to spend within your means.

5. Save to invest

Learn how to save out of your income. No matter how small your income is, you should try to save a part of it. Don't spend and then save what is left. Save and spend what is left. As you save, invest wisely. Don't save to save. Save to invest.

6. Avoid debts

Make sure you avoid debts. If you are not taking a loan for a business or a reasonable project, don't take a loan. The thing about debt is that when you clear your debt, you still end up needing more money because you don't have enough anymore, then you need to borrow again. Which means you still end up being in debt. So avoid it like a plague.

7. Spend less time in front of a screen

Stop wasting a lot of precious time you can invest in front of a screen. If you are not on television to look for vital information, online surfing to get useful information or your work entails you to do so and you are only in front of a television screen, computer or phone screen whiling away time, doing nothing but feeding your eyes with useless information, you need to quit.

8. Have at least two major sources of income

Keep investing until you have at least two major sources of income, with, perhaps, two other minor sources. Don't rely on income from your salary. Tell me of any wealthy man, and I will show you at least his two major sources of income.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Frenchfriez:

A lower class dude should not seek to jump from the lower rung to immediately associate with top dawgs. Instead he should make a steady climb up the ladder.
The friends you had last year shouldn't be the exact friends you have this year, weed some out and step up.
who told u dat ur friends are ur problem.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Osisinakpo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
9. Prayer 10. Don't be addicted to your phone.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Osisinakpo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
9. Prayer 10. Don't be addicted to your phone.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by DonBobes(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
OP Kai i for give u AURORA but u no de close.

Infact my mind just got resetted.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by peacemara54(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
check my signature first.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by gentlegenius(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
kenny5811:
......tnx.... bt do wealthy dudes associate wil lower class brothers?....
They don't. Networking is for those who are looking for jobs, not those who wants to invest. You don't need to associate with rich men in order to be rich. If you read a lot of useful materials on financial freedom, you'll know what rich men know or Sometimes, you can even know more than them.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by bigiyaro(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
kenny5811:
......tnx.... bt do wealthy dudes associate wil lower class brothers?....
ask jack ma, one of china's billoniare, d intrestin abt dis guy is dat even d police refuce to take him as a constable.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Itzurboi(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...
I KNOW OF A MAN IN LAG WHO SELLS MOTIVATIONAL BOOKS AND BOOKS ABOUT WEALTH YET FINDS IT HARD TO PAY HIS HOUSE RENT.
Chai, that one nah village people work
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by madjune(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
To be wealthy in today's Nigeria, you've to be a thief or have a criminal mind.

In the western world, you've to work hard. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Reeefe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...

He sell's not like you know a man who reads

Are they talking about book sellers here?
Nigerian.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by SirLakes: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tenk you Op
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by bigiyaro(m): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...
lol, das y d bible said we shuld not b hearers of d word alone bt also be d doers. faith witout work is dead.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Sunmolar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
In addition to number 1. Commit your ways to God as HE makes you wake up early. HE'S the source of wealth

1 Like

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Psalmpy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamProdigy:

That he sells doesn't mean he reads....
Like a man who shouts at the top of his voice everyday to advertize such book couldnt spend just an 1hr to digest a book which he has free access to and knows very wel that it does work wealth
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by bigluv84(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is only mercy of God Make Someone wealthy
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Psalmpy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
madjune:
To be wealthy in today's Nigeria, you've to be a thief or have a criminal mind.

In the western world, you've to work hard. Simple.
Naija! What a country
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Psalmpy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigiyaro:
lol, das y d bible said we shuld not b hearers of d word alone bt also be d doers. faith witout work is dead.
UHMMM
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by ajasam12: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
how can I spend less on screen, when I'm a professional photographer and video producer... undecided undecided
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by castrol180(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...

Mechonu

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Psalmpy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
castrol180:

Mechonu
WHO U DEY FLOCK? YOU HAD BETTER FLOCK YOURSELF
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by TENHEU22(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...
He doesn't read them he only sales.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by eagleonearth(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...
that's almost a bad business to do in naija where people will rather chat, surf the net, watch t.v. or just do any other thing instead of reading.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by McTobe(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Psalmpy:
NICE ONE...
He sell, he doesn't read, nevertheless reading is one thing putting it into practice is another thing.
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Dontecho: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nice write up
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Ramaa(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nonsense....

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Heylius:
Nice one op check my signature if you want to become wealthy.

i just mailed you now, i want to know about what ur signature says
Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by HARDDON: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
GentleNaaz:

1. Wake up early.

Avoid spending a whole lot of the night sleeping. Wake up early to plan for the day. You don't hear of successful men who sleep a lot, if they did sleep so much, they won't be successful.

2. Set goals

As you have short-term goals you want to achieve in a short time, make sure you also set long-term goals for yourself. Setting goals gives you a target you want to meet and it also keeps you focused.

3. Read

Many successful men are readers. Instead of buying things that don't have value, buy at least a motivational book or a book on finance and money every month. Sharpen your mental skills. It helps in personal development.

If you can't afford some things, make do with what you have, you won't die if you don't have them. So try to spend within your means.

5. Save to invest

Learn how to save out of your income. No matter how small your income is, you should try to save a part of it. Don't spend and then save what is left. Save and spend what is left. As you save, invest wisely. Don't save to save. Save to invest.

6. Avoid debts

Make sure you avoid debts. If you are not taking a loan for a business or a reasonable project, don't take a loan. The thing about debt is that when you clear your debt, you still end up needing more money because you don't have enough anymore, then you need to borrow again. Which means you still end up being in debt. So avoid it like a plague.

Stop wasting a lot of precious time you can invest in front of a screen. If you are not on television to look for vital information, online surfing to get useful information or your work entails you to do so and you are only in front of a television screen, computer or phone screen whiling away time, doing nothing but feeding your eyes with useless information, you need to quit.

Keep investing until you have at least two major sources of income, with, perhaps, two other minor sources. Don't rely on income from your salary. Tell me of any wealthy man, and I will show you at least his two major sources of income.

1. Put God First in all you do because the spiritual controls the physical.

9. Dont buy on Impulse. If you go buying things you dont really need, soon you would be forced to sell what you really need to get by.

10. Principles of wealth creation in the world states that you must accumulate money to get rich. hence alot of people get stingy and never really attain the peek of abundance we were fashioned for. Given, they would be comfortable, send their kids to the best of schools and that is about it. To me, He who lives only for his family is a very poor man no matter how much resides in his account. Dont follow worldly principles. Go with God's: "there is he that scattereth yet increaseth, there is he that witholdeth more than is meat but tended to poverty" . in essence? be liberal for it is written: " the liberal soul shall be made fat. And "he that watereth shall be watered also." Be more of a giver than a receiver. for "it is more blessed to give than to receive" Jesus Christ said. Give of your time, resources, energy etc to promote God's kingdom and bless humanity!

10. Be a solution to one challenge of life: You were placed here to solve One life's challenge and therein lies your wealthy ways. Locate it, solve it. U'd gain very cheap fame n fortune therein.

lastly,

11. Wealth is not the amount of money you have in an account nor physical assets. these can varnish over night. Real Wealth is intangible. Real wealth is the CONTENT OF YOUR MIND. for if you can think it, you can handle it. You of course do know that all you are seeing on earth today were once nothing but intangible thought processes( IDEAS)
so the best investment you could ever make is that of the mind. Develop Your mind through good "READS".
"out of the minds are ISSUES of life"

..........................................Don

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
GentleNaaz:

1. Wake up early.

2. Set goals

3. Read

5. Save to invest

6. Avoid debts

Perfect and simple. Definitely core principles to abide by to achieve smtn worthwhile, significant and great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire / CBN Devalues Naira To 630/$1 / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Elon Musk As World Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.