Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here (1041 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Realvoice(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
I was just reading a post and interesting discussions about the predictions of Pastor Adeboye. I personally have always thought his predictions (and generally all pastors perdictions) are vague and too broad.

For example, everybody knows natural disasters happen every year so what's the point of making predicting that there will be natural disasters. Pastor Adeboye (or any man of God out there), kindly predict the date and location of the next earthquake, flood, mudslide, mass killing, etc else we can all claim to be prophets. Matter of predict the assasination of a sitting president, then you'll have my attention.

Until then, I hereby embark on a prophecy/prediction spree;

1. Yaradua will pass on before the end of this year.
2. Goodluck Jonathan will be empowered as president but only for a short while (get it, less than 4 years - duh)
3. Lagos State Governorship elections next will be keenly contested
4. The Conversative party will win the UK general election but marginally and the Lib Dems will come 3rd
5. In the US Congress Elections this year, the Repbulicans will gain some seats in the lower and upper house
6. And just coming to me from the almighty, a well known man of God will pass away this year.

Check back this topic on 31/12/10 to see that my predictions (and yours) that have come to past.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by JeSoul(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
I predict people will reply to this thread cool.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by jagunlabi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
Some men of god in nigeria will give more vague predictions and buy more private jets . . .
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by chic2pimp(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
JeSoul:

I predict people will reply to this thread cool.
Will you sharrap dia grin
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by JeSoul(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
chic2pimp:

Will you sharrap dia grin
See this one, you should be overcome with awe and arrested with immediate reverence of this prophetess from above. My prophecy came true within 10 minutes. If that's not the mark of a true messenger I dunno what is cool
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by PastorAIO: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
I predict that a happy person will cry and a sad person will soon laugh.

I predict that something wonderful is going to happen.

I can see that there is somebody that is full of expectation of something.  If you do not pray very strongly about it you will be disappointed.  

Somebody is going to die.

A child is going to be born.

A happy couple will break up if God does not take control of their home and calm the arguments.

I see that many prophecies will fail to manifest.  Don't despair.  This is the blessing of Jonah.  He prophecied destruction for Nineveh but God was merciful.  If prophecy doesn't manifest, praise God anyway because that means that he is merciful.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by RiffRaff: 1:42am On Mar 09, 2010
This is so Funny i had 2 sign in 4 d laffs.
1. Nigeria will Not win d World cup.
2. There will be Fuel Scarcity b4 d end of d year.
3. PHCN wil cut Power in ur Area.
4. U will shit in d Toilet before 30 days.
5. Der wil b a sucide bombin in d middle east.
6. U wil take ur bath before d next 30 days.
Abeg pay ur tithe in2 my personal account god told me u must buy me a private jet!
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2010
people will eat food before the end of the year.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2010
i prophesy this thread will be locked due to the numerous real prophecies and predictions.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by InesQor(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2010
Pastor AIO:

I predict that a happy person will cry and a sad person will soon laugh.

I predict that something wonderful is going to happen.

I can see that there is somebody that is full of expectation of something.  If you do not pray very strongly about it you will be disappointed.  

Somebody is going to die.

A child is going to be born.

A happy couple will break up if God does not take control of their home and calm the arguments.

I see that many prophecies will fail to manifest.  Don't despair.  This is the blessing of Jonah.  He prophecied destruction for Nineveh but God was merciful.  If prophecy doesn't manifest, praise God anyway because that means that he is merciful.  
LMAO Pastor AIO, I must give it to you, you are too gbaski!  grin

I love these prophecies Barnum statements of yours, they are heavy with the Forer Effect.

Are you one of the pastors that perform cold reading on their congregation?
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by KunleOshob(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
I predict that Good luck Jonathan would sack some ministers.
I also predicit it would rain between the months of June and July this year.
I also predict that Nigerian pastors would continue to prosper this year as long as members keep paying their tithes, offerings and seed sowing.
I predict that Umaru yar' adua would not contest for re-election in 2011.
I predict that PDP would nominate a northern candidate to replace yar' adua and they would loose the next presidential election as Goodluck would not support their rigging initiatives as a pay back for not allowing him to contest.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
I prophesy that this thread may reach page 2.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by ilosiwaju: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
1. Some nairalanders will sleep tonight.
2. Some people will complain about slow internet.
3. Abuzola will insult someone today.
4. Man-U will beat Milan tomorrow. grin
5. Mama-gee will post something goofy.

ati bee bee lo
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Krayola(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
ilosiwaju:

4. Man-U will beat Milan tomorrow.  grin

Storeee. . . Milan to win 2-0  cool This prophet is a fake. No give am tithes o. Na 33 lager beer go chop your money.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by ilosiwaju: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
Kirayola oo, kirayola ooo, kirayola ooo! how many times i call u?
We shall see, on this true prediction shall my church be built. grin

Repent now, or else. . .

how u dey?
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Krayola(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
ilosiwaju:

Kirayola oo, kirayola ooo, kirayola ooo! how many times i call u?

Aaaaah. . . eemeta le pe mi o. Se ko si sha? ee ba pe mi ni eemewa, man utd shi ma je egba ni ola.  grin

ilosiwaju:

We shall see, on this true prediction shall my church be built.  grin

Allelu, Alleluia. We still have to negotiate percentages sha. I'll take the sunday collection pot, you can have the wednesday night vigil.   wink

ilosiwaju:

how u dey?

I dey like Dele Oladele.  grin How u dey?
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Tonyet1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
Guys dont u think you are making mockeries of God's servant. IT IS A SIN
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by ilosiwaju: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
Tonye-t:

xcuse me?
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Dolemite(f): 1:56am On Mar 10, 2010
I see death in Aso rock, yes it comes to me clearly, silent death upon the God damned presidency office. . .oh yes. . .
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Realvoice(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ Tonye-t, the sin being committed is people not using their heads and swallowing the cock n bull stories of these so called men of God. See where religion has gotten us to in this country, almost at the brink of a religious war. I pray we don't get there.

Oya, make your predictions jor.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Tonyet1(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2010
ilosiwaju:

xcuse me?

Realvoice:

@ Tonye-t, the sin being committed is people not using their heads and swallowing the cock n bull stories of these so called men of God. See where religion has gotten us to in this country, almost at the brink of a religious war. I pray we don't get there.

Oya, make your predictions jor.

Making mockeries aint a good habit, it connotes jealousy, biases, and folly. No matter the mockeries we'all make against some people it wont ever make them change or stop them from attaining great heights in life.

John the baptist came and would not eat, the people called him a demon-man.

Ok! Jesus came eating and drinking, the people called him a glutton-man and wine-consumer!

Adeboye keeps silent ya'll will go spreading sarcasm against him, now he's made a prophecy and we all go on making mockeries.

wont it be wise to seat and consider "what if this man is saying the mind of God"

Prov 14:16 A wise man suspects danger and cautiously avoids evil, but the fool bears himself insolently and [b]is confident[/b]AMP

I read in one of the threads of someone asking why Adeboye never predicted the recent Jos crisis, and i wonder if we read scriptures and rationalize passages at all.

Was it not in Jesus' time, John the baptist was beheaded? why didnt Jesus or any OT prophets predict the beheading talk less of the death of John.

Now would it be wise to presume that simply because Jesus or any other never predicted John's death meant Jesus was fake?We must realise that this men are made of flesh and bones like us, but were just privilaeged to lead us, they have their strengths and weaknesses too.

Let be mindful who we talk against, lest we might just end up like Miriam!  smiley smiley

God bless you!
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Realvoice(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
Tonye-t, you say and I quote "Adeboye keeps silent ya'll will go spreading sarcasm against him, now he's made a prophecy and we all go on making mockeries."

Please state the predictions/prophecies and tell whether they are vague or precise? That's what this is thread is about, making general statements and calling them prophecies.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Tonyet1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Realvoice:

Tonye-t, you say and I quote "Adeboye keeps silent ya'll will go spreading sarcasm against him, now he's made a prophecy and we all go on making mockeries."

Please state the predictions/prophecies and tell whether they are vague or precise? [/b]That's what this is thread is about, making general statements and calling them prophecies.

Oh i see, so you're asking me to state the predictions Mr.Adeboye made, but i thought mr.thread-opener made a reference to the predictions in the initial?

Pls read your OP again,

Realvoice:

[b]I was just reading a post and interesting discussions about the predictions of Pastor Adeboye
. I personally have always thought his predictions (and generally all pastors perdictions) are vague and too broad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realvoice:

Please state the predictions/prophecies and tell whether they are vague or precise? That's what this is thread is about, making general statements and calling them prophecies.

Bro, but i thought your thread was about making silly predictions, how come you're now saying the thread is about making mockeries about the simple man -Adeboye, i see now, u must really be a SARCASTIC person. And i mean it.!

Mr.RealVoice pls go and create some good thread, something that can edify others.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by ilosiwaju: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
Wey dat krayola? What did i tell you about the man united prophecy? Oya begin come church now, miracle discount dey today.
grin grin grin
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by Realvoice(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Tonye-t, it appears you read everything up-side down and make insane inferences cos I honestly don't understand your point anymore.
Re: Make Your Own Predictions/prophecies Here by PastorAIO: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Realvoice:
I was just reading a post and interesting discussions about the predictions of Pastor Adeboye. I personally have always thought his predictions (and generally all pastors perdictions) are vague and too broad.

For example, everybody knows natural disasters happen every year so what's the point of making predicting that there will be natural disasters. Pastor Adeboye (or any man of God out there), kindly predict the date and location of the next earthquake, flood, mudslide, mass killing, etc else we can all claim to be prophets. Matter of predict the assasination of a sitting president, then you'll have my attention.

Until then, I hereby embark on a prophecy/prediction spree;

1. Yaradua will pass on before the end of this year.
2. Goodluck Jonathan will be empowered as president but only for a short while (get it, less than 4 years - duh)
3. Lagos State Governorship elections next will be keenly contested
4. The Conversative party will win the UK general election but marginally and the Lib Dems will come 3rd
5. In the US Congress Elections this year, the Repbulicans will gain some seats in the lower and upper house
6. And just coming to me from the almighty, a well known man of God will pass away this year.

Check back this topic on 31/12/10 to see that my predictions (and yours) that have come to past.
11 years later and this is the most accurate prophet we have in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of God / What Really Happened On May 21 Judgment Day: The World Ends October 21, 2011 / Can U Ask A Casket Seller Hw Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.