Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo (1404 Views)

How Marriage Benefits Women More Than Men – Lady Explains / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! (2) (3) (4)

A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
as for me .....am marrying no more!!!!
Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
hell no

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
no

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Christ !!!

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
my sleep!!! no no no

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2017

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
mmm

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
u weigh 159 IBS lady

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by Adaumunocha(f): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oo we in Nigeria!
Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
don't cry

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
6:00

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
When its my turn to do dishes[i][/i]

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by abelprice(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Meaning... undecided... I can't relate... is dis some kind of fairy tail story... Cos I can't relate it to naija relationship and marriage life... undecided..

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cockroach es

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Play time[i][/i]

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2017

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
D feeling

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hot

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Finally[i][/i]...

Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
With these points of mine ...I hope I've convinced y'all...DT marriage is stress
Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Oo we in Nigeria!
still gat hammattan
Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by Prognose: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
These are pictorial representations of the artist yehuda's 1st year of marriage. It's also a general representation of what to expect in most western-type marriages.
The guy is awesome.
Re: A Comic Illustration Of How Marriage Life Is! Guys Get Ready Oo by brandydaniells(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Prognose:
These are pictorial representations of the artist yehuda's 1st year of marriage. It's also a general representation of what to expect in most western-type marriages.
The guy is awesome.
are u mad?

"Universities Should Be For Males, While Polytechnic For Females" - Nigerian Guy / Never Beg For Love / Let Us Know. Sound/words That Trigger You To More Action When Fu*king

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9