Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (70577 Views)

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / Apostle Suleman Arrives Enugu In A Convoy, Man & Woman Kneel Down To Welcome Him / Zimbabwean Prophet Walter Magaya Selling Anointed Cucumbers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Kolababe: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
A Zimbabwe prophet, Madzibaba Benji stands accused of stage-managing a case of two cheating couples who got stuck, and circulated photographs of a man and woman supposedly stuck together.

People at the worship place however became divided with some saying the miracle occurred indeed while others disputed that. Word is also awash nearby that it was a stage-managed event meant to boost attendance,H-Metro reports.

“You cannot see Madzibaba Benji he has gone to Chitungwiza; he will be back soon,” one of the aides told H-Metro.

One of the prophet's aides also reportedly became hostile and refused to talk about the story behind the photos circulating.

Even the police denied attending to the scene as claimed.

“It is new to me,” said a police officer who spoke with H-Metro.

The prophet however called the media house later to insist the much talked about event happened;

“It is a true story. A Waterfalls woman consulted me over her husband and I proved to her by sending my elders to a lodge where her husband was having sex near Park Town,” said Madzibaba Benji.

“We tried in vain to reach any media house when it happened and I do not know where they stay or their contact numbers.

Residence refuted the story saying Madzibaba is after fame and adding membership to his shrine.

“Madzidzibaba Benji is desperate to have more people at his shrine. He faked the miracle and sent his aides to take photographs that do not show faces of the victims,” said one of the residents.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/prophet-busted-after-paying-man-woman-to-fake-getting-stuck-during-sex-pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Kolababe: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by abelprice(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nah wah for dis set of pple... from deir president to the citizens ..... undecided undecided...

47 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by auntysimbiat(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
i still wonder why our so called miracle MOG did not storm sierra leone and liberia to cure Ebola peeps angry . 96% of these so called miracles are scams

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Papiikush: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't believe in getting stuck during sex.

I should be dickless right now if that was true. You know how many married women I have sex with in a week? undecided

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by taiyesoul(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Prophet of doom

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by stinggy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
No evidence to either prove the miracle was staged or to prove it's fake. Nothing concrete undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by 9jvirgin(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eleyi tun gidi gan o

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Is this not how most of the churches owned by Yoruba preachers fake miracles? It's a normal thing here in Nigeria..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by cristianisraeli: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kolababe:
A Zimbabwe prophet, Madzibaba Benji stands accused of stage-managing a case of two cheating couples who got stuck, and circulated photographs of a man and woman supposedly stuck together.

People at the worship place however became divided with some saying the miracle occurred indeed while others disputed that. Word is also awash nearby that it was a stage-managed event meant to boost attendance,H-Metro reports.

“You cannot see Madzibaba Benji he has gone to Chitungwiza; he will be back soon,” one of the aides told H-Metro.

One of the prophet's aides also reportedly became hostile and refused to talk about the story behind the photos circulating.

Even the police denied attending to the scene as claimed.

“It is new to me,” said a police officer who spoke with H-Metro.

The prophet however called the media house later to insist the much talked about event happened;

“It is a true story. A Waterfalls woman consulted me over her husband and I proved to her by sending my elders to a lodge where her husband was having sex near Park Town,” said Madzibaba Benji.

“We tried in vain to reach any media house when it happened and I do not know where they stay or their contact numbers.

Residence refuted the story saying Madzibaba is after fame and adding membership to his shrine.

“Madzidzibaba Benji is desperate to have more people at his shrine. He faked the miracle and sent his aides to take photographs that do not show faces of the victims,” said one of the residents.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/prophet-busted-after-paying-man-woman-to-fake-getting-stuck-during-sex-pics

prophet you are going to hell for sure if the story is true
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by FitnessDoctor: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Prophet of doom
In Other News
You can visit my blog www.realfitbody.com for 10 Sex Positions You Should Never Try!!! For Your Own Good
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Zambia and Zimbabwe slowly but surely taking over Kenya in the aspect of negative news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Sixaxis: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na erectile dysfunction go fall on top d man later for tempting jah!
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
This guy is a learner.
He should come to our Nigerian pastors and imams for apprenticeship

9 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by sureteeboy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
He meant that guy got stuck during the sexual intercourse while his boxers was clearly visible to be at the waist level in the picture. What kind of sex is that?

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by martineverest(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
his worshippers get sense unlike nigerian worshippers that will totally believe the hoax

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Oches4me(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
everyday Christian leaders will be caught in one dirty things or the others

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by arTiculaTe01: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oh Africa! angry

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Christianity is all lies. Its a fantasy created for control, to impoverish the masses and keep them humble.
No longer are chains and whips required, we can control people thru a promise in a book . The government loves evangelistic preaching . It subdues masses, keeps them paying taxes, makes them docile, humble meek low self esteem folks just waiting till death for some promises they will never get. Provisions, prayer requests, blessings for behavior, recompence for offerings and tithes, fruitful accomplished life , all this and more ....you gotta believe !! Faith and the promise of hope.... I hope none of you actually believed it and wasted your life doing as Christianity says! That would be a waste of life

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Pavore9: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some nairalanders do go fishing for weird news from other African Countries! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Samusu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Toh dai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by Chanchit: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Awon eleribu. they would preach to you about not calling the name of the Lord in vain and they turn around to mock the same name.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
People go to the wrong place for solutions...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fraudsters.Desperate times.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by LexngtonSteele: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
unlimitedx922:
Monkey grin grin grin

Papiikush:
I don't believe in getting stuck during sex.

I should be dickless right now if that was true. You know how many married women I have sex with in a week? undecided

See this juvenile wan.ker.... someone wake him up from his wet-dreams grin

13 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by FellepHq(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Where are those quick to call athiest, how market grin
Re: Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
unlimitedx922:
make i save this pic sharpaly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.