Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic (605 Views)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Don't Field Omisore For Osun East Senatorial Slot- Ijesa Indigenes To Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic by lawani: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
I am from Ere Ijesa and I want the place to become the capital of the Oduduwa Republic with a name change to Ile Ife George Herbert Walker Bush after the man who made it possible. The town can be reinaugurated to obtain a birth odu under the new mame. Then all of traditional Ijesa Land from Osogbo To Akure including Ilesa can be federal capital territory FCT. Ijesa is known for its agricultural produce like kolanuts, coffee, palm oil etc, so Ille Ife GHWB will be a sprawl of plantations along with high rises to conserve space, no high brow areas as only govt allocates land, no leaders with airs. we want to increase and not reduce Ijesa Agricultural output after the capital is moved there. Many Ifes have come and gone and a lot of water has passed under the bridge. We have seen Ife Wadai, presently Ife Ooye and the time has come now for Ile Ife GHWB to come and stay. It is a new era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic by Tolexander: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
lawani:
I am from Ere Ijesa and I want the place to become the capital of the Oduduwa Republic with a name change to Ile Ife George Herbert Walker Bush. The town can be reinaugurated to obtain a birth odu under the new mame. Then all of traditional Ijesa Land from Osogbo To Akure including Ilesa can be federal capital territory fct. Ijesa is known for its agricultural produce like kolanuts, coffee, palm oil etc, so Ille Ife GHWB will be a sprawl of plantations along with high rises to conserve space, no high brow areas as only govt allocates land, no leaders with airs. we want to increase and not reduce Ijesa Agricultural output after the capital is moved there
osogbo weed in action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic by Greenback: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
osogbo weed in action
usmanDanA4onja grin
Re: Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic by RZArecta(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
MYND44, OAM4J. You guys said no secessionist threads here, please do the needful cool
Re: Ere Ijesa As Ile Ife George H W Bush, Prospective Capital Of Oduduwa Republic by deedeedee1: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
osogbo weed in action
Fulani man, oil will be useless in 10 years time. Be prepared to stay on your own.
Parasite

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africans React To Zuma’s Statue By Imo State Governor, Okorocha / Islamization Of Nigeria: Osinbajo Lampoons Christian Leaders Over Sukuk Bonds / Olisa Metuh : I Will Never Betray Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.