Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock (35394 Views)

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by ourema(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
The embattled Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr . Maikanti Baru , was on Friday sighted at the Presidential Villa , Abuja about the same time President Muhammadu Buhari was meeting the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr . Ibe Kachikwu.
He was first sighted at the Vice -President ’ s Wing of the Presidential Villa before he proceeded to the Office of the Chief of Staff to the President , Abba Kyari.
Baru later joined Muslim faithful , including Buhari for the Juma’ at service in a mosque inside the Presidential Villa .

http://punchng.com/breaking-nnpc-boss-sighted-inside-aso-rock/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by MasterofNL: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Baru later joined Muslim faithful , including Buhari for the Juma’ at service in a mosque inside the Presidential Villa .

Okay. undecided

240 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by MasterofNL: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by tafabaloo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Defence .
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
What a county....

These people are playing with our oil money..
These people that don't even have groundnut oil..

I never see this kind thing before..

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Pierohandsome: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Going to the mosque to do what? They profess religion but no conscience

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by bigtt76(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Case of 'two fighting ....palavar two shege' grin grin grin grin

ourema:
The embattled Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr . Maikanti Baru , was on Friday sighted at the Presidential Villa , Abuja about the same time President Muhammadu Buhari was meeting the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr . Ibe Kachikwu.
He was first sighted at the Vice -President ’ s Wing of the Presidential Villa before he proceeded to the Office of the Chief of Staff to the President , Abba Kyari.

http://punchng.com/breaking-nnpc-boss-sighted-inside-aso-rock/

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
APC THEN WAS AMALGAMATION OF PAST CRIMINALS NOW ITS AMALGAMATION OF PRESENT CRIMINALS

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:

Okay. undecided

That says it all , Kachikwu lost this round

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That says it all , Kachikwu lost this round

Lmao...This country ...Obviously the Southeners are seen as slaves then, FFK was on point.. If only the South and Middle Belt can unite, we have the figures to effect change in this country and steer it in a new direction

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by wallex1983(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
He came around in case he's invited to defend himself... .

By the way, is it really Baru or Kwachuku's fault? What kind of team are you leading when your team members cannot rub minds with you.

And all these minister will now be lieing that the president did this, the president did that, doing everything in the name of a president that they don't see.

Mr. Buhari should know that even though we cannot see God, we can still talk to him and he will hear us. Bubu should not play God o

11 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by ourema(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigtt76:
Case of 'two fighting ....palavar two shege' grin grin grin grin

And one person reported to the teacher

14 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lmao...This country ...Obviously the Southeners are seen as slaves then, FFK was on point.. If only the South and Middle Belt can unite, we have the figures to effect change in this country and steer it in a new direction
And that the truth our division is the stength of the north

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by ShineuEye: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Baru later joined Muslim faithful , including Buhari for the Juma’ at service in a mosque inside the Presidential Villa

Nothing unusual, he does Juma’at every Friday with Buhari at Aso Rock.

Buhari trusted Baru that's why he made him MD.
The extent of Buhari and Baru Looting of nnpc would only be clear in 2019.

62 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by bigtt76(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
You get am! grin grin grin grin

ourema:

And one person reported to the teacher

3 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And that the truth our division is the stength of the north

I wish we Southern young intellectuals can begin to gather so our voice can be heard...I'm 100% sure no educated, sound intellect likes the way the ship is sailing. I honestly know no Yoruba, Igbo or Niger Deltan elite will stand against resourcefulness,resource management and productivity in the country...

Bro, we owe the futre generation something oh...We really do..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by kettykin: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:

Okay. undecided

Later Magu and Buhari will be looking for fools and idiots in PDP they will use for their EFCC games,

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I wish we Southern young intellectuals can begin to gather so our voice can be heard...I'm 100% sure no educated, sound intellect likes the way the ship is sailing. I honestly know no Yoruba, Igbo or Niger Deltan elite will stand against resourcefulness,resource management and productivity in the country...

Bro, we owe the futre generation something oh...We really do..

We really do ..I always wonder how possible it will be for the south to speak with one voice

5 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
The Northern Oligarchy aka Cabal are thanking Allah for handing over the resources of Nigiritia and Southern Soudan into their hands, just like Usman Danfodio wanted, using the minorities in the North and their willing slaves in the South.

Allahu Akbar!

Politicians are smart, they use religion, a twin programme to manipulate the 'masses' of one section and use armed soldiers and local milita called herdsmen to control the other section while they steal and clean up the treasury and live in gated cities and fly in jets while the 'masses' fight over religion and ethnicity.

I love this game.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by adem30: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
I just don't know how We youth reason.

Ibe Kachukwu reported the DG to the president/Minister of Petrolium, which is normal
President first met with the Minister to have more clarification, Another good move...

Now some people want the DG to be sack or suspended without hearing from him

Mind you, the report is that the DG awarded some huge contracts without notifying the Minister, and not that the money was missing, but the picture everyone is painting here is that Billions of dollars are missing.

The DG act is insubordination which requires serious punishment, the same act the DG of Health did that made the Health Minister suspend him.
Therefore if the NNPC DG is found guilty he should face the same punishment.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by hucienda: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Anything short of Baru's dismissal or at worst both Baru and Kachikwu, will cast an indelible stain on 'corruptless' Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

We really do ..I always wonder how possible it will be for the south to speak with one voice

Mehn, i've been brainstorming this too, it takes we guys of sound intellect, not guys who speak from religious positions... We need to keep up educating people through online media like this and the voice will attract people to itself..If we are financially buoyant, we can hire experts and write about the resources in each state, the financial opportunities, jobs, revenue, taxes state by stae can generate from their revenues, this will push for a generational re-think. This has been on my mind, i intend starting with Benue, Kogi, Ekitiand Lagos...

When i learnt of the raw resources in Lagos, it forced a thinking process in me. I believe many of the SW elders are now seeing the opportunities in resourcefulness of the nation, which i believed also played a key role in the Ibadan summit...If this country must stay and stick together, Nigeria needs a formular, and i believe the younger generation needs to pick up that mantle, we need to be readily positionally, so as we begin to walk into powers we can't put things into perspective

Wouldn't you agree?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:

Okay. undecided
Buhari wines and dines with the corrupt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by ignis: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The guy should face the wrath of his deeds...
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by DrObum(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who said he's embattled

Na Kachikwu dey embattled for there ooo!

This dude is a northerner, that's all Buhari wants to know.

18 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by seunmohmoh(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
am nt into politics
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by gurunlocker: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
You will see how this will end....
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by KarisLam: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
I Think They are about to spray him with Perfume instead of insecticides they use to spray other people found corrupt

I no mention name oo.. lmao

Abeg guys, This is useful for car owners and dealers, just check this >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse

4 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by webbro007(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
It cost Dubai $1.5 Billion to build the world tallest building, The Burj khalifa.
If its true that another $26Billion got missing in the NNPC under this CHANGE ADMINISTRATION, then we should have 17 Burj khalifas in Nigeria.
I wonder if there's a principality of backwardness and corruption in Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Lomprico2: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy
We are pighting kworrufsion!

Where is that modafucker that calls himself a patroit sef?

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by Naughtytboy: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
All of una go burn one day
Re: Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock by PHILipu1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
supersystemsnig:

After we steer clear of Nigeria,who will then be the master and the slave between the south and middle belt.
Or do you think no zone among this two will claim superiority?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.