Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? (2722 Views)

These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal / See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. / Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Oyindidi(f): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pap
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
No food. I actually dislike apple, won't eat it even if you point a gun to my head, I can't eat what I dislike because of my partner, nope, that's not me.

A guy I once dated bought apples for me, I politely told him I can't eat it, he didn't have any problem with my declining of the apples.
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
stupidity:
Sucking pvssy. Hated it, she made me tried it and now look at my signature
undecided who The Hell Loves Drinking Pussy juice? Does She Even Release That Much? Your Moniker will go A Long Way For You
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Beans is my favourite food, especially, if it has a lot of palm oil in it cheesy
Iyama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I hate it more with garri.

Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Learnstuffs: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Snake pepper soup all becos of lalasticlala
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by LordOfNaira: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Iyama lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I hate it more with garri.

Beans and garri. Damn, I love that combo. You are missing the real deal, Maky!!! cheesy
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Pynkylypz post=61167365][/quote]princess, i did nt block you o, na wa 4 you o, hw can i block a princess? the truth is that, i deactivated my facebook account.
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
princess, i did nt block you o, na wa 4 you o, hw can i block a princess? the truth is that, i deactivated my facebook account.
Okay, why? I don dey plan to kidnap you self. Hehehe
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay, why? I don dey plan to kidnap you self. Hehehe
honestly i was no longer comfortable with the account, over 3k friends, i just felt like starting afresh with new friends and a name that people cant find,, too many monitoring spirits on facebuk. lol. when i create a new one, i will let u know.
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
honestly i was no longer comfortable with the account, over 3k friends, i just felt like starting afresh with new friends and a name that people cant find,, too many monitoring spirits on facebuk. lol. when i create a new one, i will let u know.
Alright
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Alright
Are my pics and profile still displaying?
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by gentlegenius(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rajosh:
Sweet potatoes, Yam porridge, pap and finally vegetables. I still don't eat vegetables though. No matter how hard I try to love it, I just can't.
OMG... Someone in this 21st century is not eating vegetables?
WTF!
What else do you eat? I guess processed foods.
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
how my pics and profile still displaying?
Not at all
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Not at all
so how did u know?
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
so how did u know?
Unable to reply your mesg and was written *i can no longer send a message to this member or see more of his profile*
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Unable to reply your mesg and was written *i can no longer send a message to this member or see more of his profile*
Alright i am asking, just to be sure that i 100% deactivated it.. but you can still click on my name to show my profile right?
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by khristal87(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I dont hate any food,, I AM a total food freak, i eat anything, as long as its Deliceous healthy..
Come to my village, u ll see combinations dt ll confused u, u ll prefer to tke garri in some instances
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yellow and yellow..
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Alright i am asking, just to be sure that i 100% deactivated it.. but you can still click on my name to show my profile right?
No you are no more on my friend list. Ur name don disappear
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Saintsammurai(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pynkylypz:
No you are no more on my friend list. Ur name don disappear
Alright, make we continue wetin we be dey do b4 4 here?
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2017
I have none grin
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Alright, make we continue wetin we be dey do b4 4 here?
Huh! No
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by konkonbilo(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Me dey chop everything chopable provided it's healthy.
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by LordOfNaira: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Divay22:
Yellow and yellow..
What is yellow and yellow
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by LordOfNaira: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pap
I hate that too. So, you drink it now?
Re: What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? by Oyindidi(f): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I hate that too. So, you drink it now?
once or twice a year

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Prayer Before Sex / Pregnancy Dilema / I Don't Want A Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.