Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (26541 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by stane007: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
The Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Worldwide, Biodun Fatoyinbo, reportedly lost his dad. The Pastor who took to Instagram to write a tribute to him, wrote;

"My Father has gone to glory. I am so privileged to have come to this earth through You. I learnt humility, love, leadership and kindness from you. You taught me how to deal wisely, how to manage people and how to choose my words whenever I talk. I am close to my children only because of how you loved us your children. I miss you already, but I am grateful for the privilege God gave to us (your children) to look after you properly. I appreciate the times we spent sharing about Jesus and praying together. I am consoled that you are with the Lord Jesus. I know your kind soul rests in peace already. Love you Dad."

http://www.lailasblog.com/cozas-senior-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-loses-dad/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by pyyxxaro: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Flexing Pastor

Rip Papa

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by bigtt76(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
E yaaaa .....Daddy Pastor hin Daddy don die cry May His soul rest in peace Amen. All COZA members worldwide to start contributing for the burial. Expect Pastor to show up with the 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom next month or after the burial #JustDreaming grin

16 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by TheMainMan: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by sonofluc1fer: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
God grant the congregation the fortitude to bear the cost.

Ramen.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Ramen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
SonOfLuc1fer want to kill me with laff

BTW pastor Fatoyinbo, the ROBUST REPLY you promised to give Ese Walters is yet to be given for years now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
SonOfLuc1fer want to kill me with laff
Why do atheist attack only Christian faith?

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Daeylar(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Ramen.

This ramen always takes me back to ramen noodles

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why do atheist attack only Christian faith?
I can point out that there are plenty of atheist critics of Judaism, Islam, and even Buddhism.

If you can't think of a place to start on your own, read Why I am Not a Muslim by Ibn Warraq, published by the well-known atheist publisher Prometheus Press, or read Christopher Hitchens' God is Not Great (the title itself is an inversion of the traditional Islamic saying"God is great" which should tell you something). In addition to the three major monotheistic faiths—all of them—Hitchens takes on Hinduism and Buddhism

You're also conveniently half-blind to the rest of the world. While relying on the fact that other religions exist, you ignore the fact that atheists in countries where those other religions predominate might be just as critical of them as Nigerian atheists are of Christianity. Do you think the three atheist bloggers that were recently brutally murdered in Bangladesh were solely directing their attention at Christians (0.4% of the population)? Do you think India's numerous atheist and rationalist societies focus exclusively on Chirstianity and give Hinduism and Islam a pass? You just focus on so-called 'attacks' on Christianity because it gives you something to whine about and because you can't truly conceive of people elsewhere in the world, either theist or atheist, as having any real sort of existence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I can point out that there are plenty of atheist critics of Judaism, Islam, and even Buddhism.

If you can't think of a place to start on your own, read Why I am Not a Muslim by Ibn Warraq, published by the well-known atheist publisher Prometheus Press, or read Christopher Hitchens' God is Not Great (the title itself is an inversion of the traditional Islamic saying"God is great" which should tell you something). In addition to the three major monotheistic faiths—all of them—Hitchens takes on Hinduism and Buddhism

You're also conveniently half-blind to the rest of the world. While relying on the fact that other religions exist, you ignore the fact that atheists in countries where those other religions predominate might be just as critical of them as Nigerian atheists are of Christianity. Do you think the three atheist bloggers that were recently brutally murdered in Bangladesh were solely directing their attention at Christians (0.4% of the population)? Do you think India's numerous atheist and rationalist societies focus exclusively on Chirstianity and give Hinduism and Islam a pass? You just focus on so-called 'attacks' on Christianity because it gives you something to whine about and because you can't truly conceive of people elsewhere in the world, either theist or atheist, as having any real sort of existence.
Na war?

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na war?

I'm in the business of correcting misconceptions, it didn't take time cuz all I did was copy a previous post of mine, paste, edit and post smiley

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm in the business of correcting misconceptions, it didn't take time cuz all I did was copy a previous post of mine, paste, edit and post smiley
Nice, you've cleared that misconception of mine. I was thinking you guys are cool with other religions
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by robosky02(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nice, you've cleared that misconception of mine. I was thinking you guys are cool with other religions
angry
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
robosky02:
angry
what? Why are you frowning cry
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Elnino4ladies: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Can't he resurrect him?

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by olamilian1: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by somapeters: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheMainMan:
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Donkuro: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP Sir....
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by vicfajeze: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by KarisLam: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by yemmight(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Awon Yahoo Yahoo Pastors everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by darlenese(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
I'm angry with all pastors .

I dnt care if his father dies , mine died a long time ago .

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Ugoeze2016: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rest well papa
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by olumaxi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
D name of d church sef...COMMONWEALTH

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
I would really love to attend this church, although the name sounds South African.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by begwong: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP, but he should small miracle maybe his dad may resurrect!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Mznaett: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Ramen.

grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rip to his dad, but we still dey wait ur reply to Ese lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by damiz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
darlenese:
I'm angry with all pastors .
I dnt care if his father dies , mine died a long time ago .

Meaningless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Jamiubond009(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
How far with the robust reply nah Mr fat oyinbo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.