Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? (28806 Views)

Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by Dhelake: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
A40: @Ritchboy
Obviously stamina is required in anything even motorsport but since Dinho can't track back to save his momma's life how can you even claim he has stamina? Fitness is more about your ability to steer clear of injury over the duration of a season, its not exactly the same as stamina

By the way what is your proof that Dinho is a better passer,crosser or dribbler than C.Ron? Do you know how many times he gets pick pocketed for every snake-bite he tries? Highlights and youtube clips wont show you that

Ability - C.Ron has more in his pantry

Stats - C.Ron stomps him in the nuts

Versatility - Omo ma so mo

Incase you never know i brought up the C.Ron angle just to show you how ridiculous your point was if you don't agree that since C.Ron has the better stats,has the little Xtra Ronaldinho is missing because whether you like it or not C.Ron is a better all round player than Ronnie how do you expect me to agree with your assertion that Zizou is inferior because of that same damn reason?
A40 of life
Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by stanech: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Dinho was more skillful but zidane was a better player....
Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by vicent6262(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Contact us for correct prediction

All fixed matches;

11 odds
32 odds
48 odds
108 odds
216 odds
592 odds

08100891192 Mohammed Alex

Regards

Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by Ucee1999: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
chic2pimp:

For Real shocked shocked shocked
I won't argue with your choice of Maldini and Ronaldo but Ronaldinho, surely not.

Is a lie, Ronaldinho is better than Zidane
Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On May 23, 2020
shocked sad
Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by chic2pimp(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2020
Ucee1999:

Is a lie, Ronaldinho is better than Zidane

Ronnie definitely had a much Higher Peak whilst Zizou was more consistent. His prime was also much longer than Dinho's.
Re: Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? by Ikennablue(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2020
doyin13:
Zidane won this, Zidane won that. . . .

Brother could play no doubt.

But Ronaldinho obviously has more talent.

I no blind, and no matter the number of
accolades or stats. anyone brings. It is
clear to see, Ronaldinho is more talented
than Zidane.
I second to this. I believe dinho is more skilled and talented but not as disciplined as Zidane. Comparing Zidane and Ronaldinho is just like comparing Kani to Jay Jay. Career wise kanu edges it. But we all know who is more talented

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 22nd February 2020 / Gbenga Okunowo Features As Real Madrid Legends Beat Barcelona Legends 3-2. / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 0) On 21st April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.