Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,647 members, 7,782,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) (34692 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Abia state is totally a cursed dead state
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 12:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Abia1stSon:

Firstly I am from Abia state. Umuahia is a rural area. Aba is a dustbin. Abia state as a whole is dead zone. What will any sane person from Anambra doing in a dead state as ABIA?
you are not from any abia state,
shut up,
impostor,
awka is a village,
nnewi village,
onitsha market village
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Udmaster(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Abia1stSon:

The last time I checked it was Kanu that went to Anambra and parts of igbo land to cause problems. Abia state is a cursed state.
we are going to kick you dubious people out of our state soon!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Udmaster:
you are not from any abia state,
shut up,
impostor,
Umuahia is a village,
Aba village,
Aba market village

I am from abia. Umuahia is a rural area. Aba is a dustbin filled with bad roads where animals reside. See Abia state below

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Udmaster:
we are going to kick you dubious people out of our state soon!

Abia state is a dead rotten state. I am from abia state. I can't lie. Anambra people can't go to such a dead state as Abia

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Look at the deadly condition of Abia state. The worst state in the entire southern Nigeria. Tufiaa

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2017
Udmaster where are you? Udmaster when you watch this video you will then understand why people say that Abia state is dead. Ipob want biafra but our state ABIA is worse than hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abia1stSon: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Udmaster come and see our cursed dead ABIA STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncbWdxadvk
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Brood of Vampires!!!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Odukol(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2017
they both look like twin. click like if u agree
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Safeside003: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
The month of October has been nothing but a blessing. Despite the international break, we still hitting the bookies hard.
See below for more..

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by lurther: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
SMH.......Thought you are married. This is the easiest tactic to tell men you are available.

Chai......i now view you somehow....bad....Just show your husband this post if you are married. because i really do doubt now if you are married.
Amarabae:
Wike look like someone who will be hot in the other *lip sealed*
na joke i de joke o, abeg
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
lurther:
SMH.......Thought you are married. This is the easiest tactic to tell men you are available.

Chai......i now view you somehow....bad....Just show your husband this post if you are married. because i really do doubt now if you are married.
mr "am holier than thou"
cant you get a little joke,
life is so cool to be whinning over little things.
The african world indeed is yet to evolve fully,
go and sleep nwokem.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by lurther: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Africa evolve how?

Okay...i get....Married women sleeping around with men is your own definition of Africa evolving. Thanks for your explanation.
Amarabae:
mr "am holier than thou"
cant you get a little joke,
life is so cool to be whinning over little things.
The african world indeed is yet to evolve fully,
go and sleep nwokem.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by jiinxed: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tolexander:
oh, you seem not to understand me.

I don't engage in tribal war , only fighting against the secession, IPOB guys.

You reside in Abia?

This one would deny his whole generation because of pussy
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Agboola321(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Wike look like someone who will be hot in the other *lip sealed*
na joke i de joke o, abeg

As hot as ur eyes abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.