Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme (19140 Views)

How To Apply GTB Salary Advance In Lagos Nigeria / Loans Up To N50,000 For Federal Workers Or Remita Payroll / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Customers and non customers of Access Bank Plc have been offered a unique platform that gives them access to loans against their next salary payment.

In a statement on Tuesday, the lender said, “The Payday Advance from Access Bank, in collaboration with Remita does not require any collateral or guarantor, and enables customers to obtain a loan instantly without going to the bank. In this regard, they are able to meet their urgent financial needs before payday.”

Commenting on the initiative, the Executive Director, Personal Banking, Access Bank, Victor Etuokwu, was quoted as saying, “This offering is unique given that the beneficiaries do not have to be existing customers of Access Bank but hardworking salary earners who will now be able to obtain instant loans without a guarantor or stress.”
He added, “Access Bank is known for offering lifestyle products and services that enable its customers meet their financial obligations especially in difficult times.”

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/access-bank-remita-introduce-salary-advance-scheme/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by froz(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Good initiative... though watch out for abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Check this out to earn too
https://www.nairaland.com/4076198/
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
cool

15 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by shurley22(f): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by kay29000(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm! What's the interest rate on the loan?

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
shocked first Bank has this nau. Not new since about 5 years ago

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by mailingdgreat: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Una wan rope me Abi? Now una no put terms and conditions o. After we don enter una go trap person like fish inside net. Not again!

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by dewaskillz: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Wonderful innovation. And they get to gain too by their interest rate.
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by DaudaAbu(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
By the time the bank Finish with you

your salary would turn to the tv

While the bank would be the man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Alexgeneration(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Bank loan without collateral nor guarantor in this same Nigeria? I'm very sure there are lots of hidden charges attached to this scheme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by caniva(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2017
'll first check the T & C before confirming if it's good one or not. Afterall, banks are know to be exploiiters.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2017
I'm not understanding, anyway I pity people who share boundaries with 'borrowing'; banks are better killers these days!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Goldenheart(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Gbese....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by guywitzerogal(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Lolz access bank indeed
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Wagasigiungu(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2017
BlueBrothers:
Customers and non customers of Access Bank Plc have been offered a unique platform that gives them access to loans against their next salary payment.

In a statement on Tuesday, the lender said, “The Payday Advance from Access Bank, in collaboration with Remita does not require any collateral or guarantor, and enables customers to obtain a loan instantly without going to the bank. In this regard, they are able to meet their urgent financial needs before payday.”

Commenting on the initiative, the Executive Director, Personal Banking, Access Bank, Victor Etuokwu, was quoted as saying, “This offering is unique given that the beneficiaries do not have to be existing customers of Access Bank but hardworking salary earners who will now be able to obtain instant loans without a guarantor or stress.”
He added, “Access Bank is known for offering lifestyle products and services that enable its customers meet their financial obligations especially in difficult times.”

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/access-bank-remita-introduce-salary-advance-scheme/

Hmn!!! If I hear say I collect bank loan!!! Bank loan is like digging ones grave one foot per month. If you are lucky enough, you don't get buried in the grave, but most people are not that lucky.

Note that the Executive Director chose to be silent on the interest rate and other Ts and C's.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Xblink(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Salary Advance?...... Sounds gud but it can add to your problems in life...
Learn to leave on your Salary each month.... , improve on its and be satisfied if you want leave long.
If you don't like ur salary,... Get a new job.
My advice. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
froz:
Good initiative... though watch out for abuse.

very difficult to abuse ,
they will make sure the employers are aware of the person involvement with them
the person will also have his or her salary account with access bank
so once the salaries are paid in , access bank will debit the account. remita job will be to do thorough verification of the loan applicant . it wont be for every salary worker , govt workers in ghana are always begged by loan companies to take loans , which just takes less than 1hr to complete
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Boyooosa(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by ghettowriter(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
I love this...sky bank had been doing it for a while now, tho I heard they suspended it. Nice one.
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by ghettowriter(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2017
I love this...sky bank had been doing it for a while now, tho I heard they suspended it. Nice one. I'll have to confirm it on Monday.
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Xblink(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2017
ghettowriter:
I love this...sky bank had been doing it for a while now, tho I heard they suspended it. Nice one. I'll have to confirm it on Monday.

Hope u don't want to start using it immediately... Its a trap...n remember pay back time bro....
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by deepwater(f): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol
Salary advance
Job itself not secured angry
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Finstar: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2017
H
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by 9japrof(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Another game plan by the banks to entrap you, it would be an unending process.

Ask paylater or etisalat quickcash users. It's an unending circle...
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Yinxies(f): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by Koolking(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Nigerian banks will always come up with verbal and paper initiatives to show that product development, brand and Sales teams are working but application of these initiatives is non-existence. It all end up in the archive

If you disagree ask Diamond Bank

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by samblaks(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2017
caniva:
'll first check the T & C before confirming if it's good one or not. Afterall, banks are know to be exploiiters.
I think I personally appreciate your response. The terms and condition were not stated, so as to know whether it's going to be beneficial or exploitating. But then, it's a nice move.
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by ghettowriter(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Xblink:

Hope u don't want to start using it immediately... Its a trap...n remember pay back time bro....

I won't use it immediately, I'll just talk to a customer care attendant about the terms & conditions for the loan. just to know a bit about it in case I might it sometimes...
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by bharkarh(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
Salary advance wey be normal thing for my place of work without interest. SMH
Re: Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme by princeade86(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2017
what are the terms and conditions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / How To Pay Your International Tuition Fee With Central Bank Rate(cbn) In Nigeria / Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.