Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (106328 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by hahnsmall: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
I love it when tribes unite smiley

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by femo86(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Instead of eating thick sh*t....Dem go chop semi-thick sh*t ( that watery one)...

mchtewwwwww grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by OBAGADAFFI: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nbote:
Someone snitched on dem... But last last dem go still release dem so long as no b EFCC catch dem.

Did you read before Posting the bold?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by FrankGiel: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Evil communication corrupts good manners. Just negodu how they have corrupted our children just because we have cohabitted with children of darkness for too long...chukwudi and chijioke, I vex for una
grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
post=61171172:
哈人都 我人口 怕有
你在中国吗?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Free those innocent boys
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
igbo n yorubas na intl crimes,hausa na local killing crimes..other tribes r hardly discussed

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by henribj(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
mtcheew, them leave the real thieves and going after boys trying to help themselves and their families.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Nothing like 2-2 goaless draw in football.

Thank me for correcting you.
I Too Know. you cant decode joke when you see one

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:

2 - 2
goalless draw

No victor, no vanquish!

You must be from Ondo State.
In Ogedengbe voice 2 - 2 goaless draw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by ALAYORMII: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:

2 - 2
goalless draw

No victor, no vanquish!

Team play 2-2 you still call am goalless draw

I dey hail ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by tishbite41(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
East Coast n West Coast collaboration, makin sense. NCAN Ahaba has nthn to say.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
D real hustle begins. Most hardened men get connect in sanko.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by stacyadams: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin how dem no go pursue them..when u draw tatoo,carry punk,,loud music for house and car,,3 or 4 boys go dey inside car loud music,drawing unneccesary attention to ur self..low key is the way forward ..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
G-Guy spending G-money
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Syphonn(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ever tried advertising with youtube videos?

Wondering if YouTube ads are worth your time and money?

This write-up will help you’ll find new research that reveals how consumers respond to YouTube ads and insight into how marketers plan to adjust their ad spend on YouTube.

# 1: Viewers accept ads on YouTube more easily than on Facebook

Not so long ago, YouTube was the undisputed king of online video. Founded in February 2005, YouTube’s only approach has always been video, allowing you to upload (and stay) to the top of the stack.

Read more on this at http://www.busygisting.com/advertising-on-youtube-its-effectiveness/
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by chukzyfcbb: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why yahooze boiz just like this car, Toyota venza

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by noscarn91(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
I suspect someone close to them snitched, moral of the story ,don't trust anyone ,lots of frenemies want you dead.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by DJperdurabo: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Did you read before Posting the bold?

Dem dey gree read!
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by hanassholesolo: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
hahnsmall:
I love it when tribes unite smiley

Crime Unites us all.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by joeaz58(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nigeria is stupid country
Aside super eagles and football , their is nothing else I fancy about this country and I can hardly be patriotic to her.

Ghana and other african countries don't target this internet fraudsters like this and they yielding the dividends unlike naija.

This yahoo boys duping white people contribute a lot to our economy, so whether you like it or not, you must have benefited one way or the other from yahoo yahoo..pr

Naija money in Switzerland, uk and so many countries don enter voice mail. Our leaders are still stashing millions abi billions of dollars abroad, yet they aren't held accountable.
Scamming people is very bad and shouldn't be supported, but in a failed country like Nigeria with so much population, and lack of jobs for graduates and shady future for undergraduates what do you expect
u get mouth bro.....
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Hedonistically: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
The EFCC and Nigerian law enforcement in general is a big joke.

Just look at the stupidity of the watery charges brought against these boys. So, in essence, disgruntled informants told you that these guys are Internet fraudsters, and then you swooped on them without any evidence... Because you're expecting to find evidence only after you have arrested them... and you plan to prosecute them on the strength of their own confessions alone?

Since when did having a laptop, "exotic" houses and cars, and companies with "no fixed address" amount to evidence of criminality? Who are the complainants (victims), what is the concrete evidence of their involvement in fraud? As usual, this kind of case would end up being thrown out by the court for lack of evidence and lack of diligent prosecution. And then we would be back to square one. The media trials and sensationalism would continue with another set of people.

The EFCC has to wake up. Too much incompetence and lack of professionalism in this critical government agency.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by lonelydora: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:

2 - 2
goalless draw

No victor, no vanquish!

Hahahahahaha.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by hanassholesolo: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
你在中国吗?

殺死自己
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nigeria is stupid country
Aside super eagles and football , their is nothing else I fancy about this country and I can hardly be patriotic to her.

Ghana and other african countries don't target this internet fraudsters like this and they yielding the dividends unlike naija.

This yahoo boys duping white people contribute a lot to our economy, so whether you like it or not, you must have benefited one way or the other from yahoo yahoo..pr

Naija money in Switzerland, uk and so many countries don enter voice mail. Our leaders are still stashing millions abi billions of dollars abroad, yet they aren't held accountable.
Scamming people is very bad and shouldn't be supported, but in a failed country like Nigeria with so much population, and lack of jobs for graduates and shady future for undergraduates what do you expect
i will Agree with you when you tell me how you would feel when scammed and you have nothing left for even food and almost homeless. so go Ahead! tell me! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by iamNifemi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tenkobos:
Goal - Goal Draw and over 3.5.
19.85 odds on bet365
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
IVORY2009:
Yahooozeee
na cool money dem dey chop
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Oloripelebe: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Collabo... One love brothere grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Jadoskii(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hope they arrested dia girlfriends too,coz those bit--ches be con artists too.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by wtfcoded: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
This our Government no sabi anything at all.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
josephine123:
hmmm... na wa ooo
grin
josephine123:
hmmm... na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.