Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (106306 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by cytell56: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Z
PrettyCrystal:
The EFCC Lagos Zonal office, have arrested four suspected Internet fraudsters. They are: Oluwaseun Michael, 28; Igbokwe Chijioke, 27; Felix Chukwudi, 22 and Babajide Goloba. The quartet were arrested in different parts of Lagos, following intelligence report received by the Commission.

They are alleged to have defrauded their victims, mostly American and European citizens, millions of Dollars. The suspects, school drop-outs, have confessed to have been involved in romance/ marriage scam, Internet advertisement scam, spoofing of emails and interception of business mails.

They have also confessed to be working as couriers for movement of stolen funds by other cyber-criminals. They own companies with no fixed addresses, which they used to cover up the real sources of their money.

Items recovered from the suspects at the time of their arrest include laptops, handsets and phishing scripts, among others. They will soon be charged to court

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/efcc-arrests-four-suspected-internet-frauds.html

This ones nah confirmed yahoo boys, see their logo all ovet
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by hoesaintloyal(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Tell your 'nigga' that there is a certain way that seemeth right unto man, but at the end thereof lieth terrible destruction.

I no curse am. Na bible talk am

Madam, can't blame this Gees. Our so called leaders steal more and yet nobody holds them accountable.

Set morality aside, these guys took that path because the society we live in don't offer much opportunity. You call them cyber criminals but in reality, they are just being smarter.

Today, Nairaland features the likes Hushpuppy and Investor BJ as Malasian/Dubai based "Big boys" while in reality, they've all benefitted from the same "Cyber crimes".

I'm sure you would take it if these so called celebrities dash you money without questioning their source of income .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
hoesaintloyal:

Madam, can't blame this Gees. Our so called leaders steal more and yet nobody holds them accountable.

Set morality aside, these guys took that path because the society we live in don't offer much opportunity. You call them cyber criminals but in reality, they are just being smarter.

Today, Nairaland features the likes Hushpuppy and Investor BJ as Big boys while in reality, they've all benefitted from the same "Cyber criminality".

I'm sure you would take it if these so called celebrities dash you money without questioning their source of income .
The bolded is quite laughable.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by hoesaintloyal(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ishilove:
The bolded is quite laughable.
Because its true.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by femiwhite: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The EFCC Lagos Zonal office, have arrested four suspected Internet fraudsters. They are: Oluwaseun Michael, 28; Igbokwe Chijioke, 27; Felix Chukwudi, 22 and Babajide Goloba. The quartet were arrested in different parts of Lagos, following intelligence report received by the Commission.

They are alleged to have defrauded their victims, mostly American and European citizens, millions of Dollars. The suspects, school drop-outs, have confessed to have been involved in romance/ marriage scam, Internet advertisement scam, spoofing of emails and interception of business mails.

They have also confessed to be working as couriers for movement of stolen funds by other cyber-criminals. They own companies with no fixed addresses, which they used to cover up the real sources of their money.

Items recovered from the suspects at the time of their arrest include laptops, handsets and phishing scripts, among others. They will soon be charged to court

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/efcc-arrests-four-suspected-internet-frauds.html
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by pokipoki: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Poverty has a way of frying people's brains. Toyota Venza is now an exotic car?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by vertueptime: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2017
Crownadex:
this is what will happn when u refused to sacrifice Or do what u supposed to do in time

Some people might understand wat I mean

in the voice of Olamide " awon real gee ni bato o "

U are a potential ritualist
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Sixaxis: 12:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Nothing like 2-2 goaless draw in football.

Thank me for correcting you.

Bro!! U no dey steet atall nd u dnt know/watch football.

Im in my very late 20s nd I knew "2 - 2 goalless draw" since I was 6!

Quote and thank me for correcting you.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Ishilove: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2017
hoesaintloyal:

Because its true.
Not everyone has sold his conscience for money like you, young man.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by timunstopable: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nigeria is stupid country
Aside super eagles and football , their is nothing else I fancy about this country and I can hardly be patriotic to her.

Ghana and other african countries don't target this internet fraudsters like this and they yielding the dividends unlike naija.

This yahoo boys duping white people contribute a lot to our economy, so whether you like it or not, you must have benefited one way or the other from yahoo yahoo..pr

Naija money in Switzerland, uk and so many countries don enter voice mail. Our leaders are still stashing millions abi billions of dollars abroad, yet they aren't held accountable.
Scamming people is very bad and shouldn't be supported, but in a failed country like Nigeria with so much population, and lack of jobs for graduates and shady future for undergraduates what do you expect

Smh for the over 97 people that liked this comments

With this kind of youths mindset is there hope for this country

You will be extremely foolish to think yahoo money will build this economy
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by okusman(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
2 - 2 goalless draw
No victor, no vanquish!

Bad guy, I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by ediongadaka(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2017
dvkot:
oga it's a lie yahoo is not as lucrative and as easy as people think it is.
it is just luck things , couple with the risk and everything, if you give this boys legit paying jobs they will work. the government failed them, when even coppers are trying luck playing bet9ja after all the years in school, tell me what will then motivate the younger generation to go to school? am not advocating for crime don't get it twisted.

Tell am
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by ediongadaka(m): 1:44am On Oct 07, 2017
dvkot:
if you come in terms of cyber crime, oga USA are the first, before Russia, China, India, and several other countries before Nigeria.

Live the mugu
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by DONADAMS(m): 1:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
2 - 2 goalless draw
No victor, no vanquish!
is 2 - 2 a goalless draw..funny though

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by bravehost4u(m): 1:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Cos a LIVING THING, i want to be . . .
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by MRZEUS(m): 3:36am On Oct 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

I am also a corporate fraudster. Coman catch me naa...... In search of a Legit job for 5yrs, notin. All i hear is b a patriotic citizen, leaders of 2moro blah blah blah. D government shld b thankful da Online scam has reduce d rate of armed robbery. I only despise those da use human part 2 enhance their wrk. mind u, its no longer scam once blood is spilled. ***NOTICE!!!***

ONLY GREEDY PPLE FALL PREY. <<<life of a hustler>>>

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by 1234onyekwe: 5:23am On Oct 07, 2017
dvkot:
oga it's a lie yahoo is not as lucrative and as easy as people think it is.
it is just luck things , couple with the risk and everything, if you give this boys legit paying jobs they will work. the government failed them, when even coppers are trying luck playing bet9ja after all the years in school, tell me what will then motivate the younger generation to go to school? am not advocating for crime don't get it twisted.
Ur quote caught my attention how can u say that yahoo is not lucrative,when in one swop u can make $100,000 what can kind of job do u think u can give to this guys & they 'll settle down & do it when they know they make close to #36 million that is the equivalent of what I wrote in dollars above that is why we 'll continue to have guys keep moving into it on daily basis., stop defending greed & criminality.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by bigcil2(m): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2017
emmyspark007:
Nigeria is stupid country
Aside super eagles and football , their is nothing else I fancy about this country and I can hardly be patriotic to her.

Ghana and other african countries don't target this internet fraudsters like this and they yielding the dividends unlike naija.

This yahoo boys duping white people contribute a lot to our economy, so whether you like it or not, you must have benefited one way or the other from yahoo yahoo..pr

Naija money in Switzerland, uk and so many countries don enter voice mail. Our leaders are still stashing millions abi billions of dollars abroad, yet they aren't held accountable.
Scamming people is very bad and shouldn't be supported, but in a failed country like Nigeria with so much population, and lack of jobs for graduates and shady future for undergraduates what do you expect
Two wrongs never make a right. So because there are no jobs that means fraud is the way. Which government will listen to such argument. If truly you don't support scamming and 419, let me ask you this genuine question. Assuming your kid is around the age of 18 and above or even less and buys a house and a lovely car and you inquire where s/he got it from and s/he says s/he is into fraud, be sincere sir what would you do. Will you hug em and congratulate em. These boys that are into fraud are destroying the image of Nigerians out there its when you get out of this country you'll know how useless the name Nigeria is and 70% of the reason is because the youths have used the rhetoric which has turned to a cliche "There are no Jobs" rubbish. Those that have jobs n ko , they have two heads. Those that have businesses they have two heads. Otedola Dangote etc they've two heads. They went around defrauding white people sitting back at computer screens all day scamming. Bros. Infact EFCC should introduce whistle blowing policy and give commission on successful tips this rubbish will be totally eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by bigcil2(m): 5:50am On Oct 07, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Ur quote caught my attention how can u say that yahoo is not lucrative,when in one swop u can make $100,000 what can kind of job do u think u can give to this guys & they 'll settle down & do it when they know they make close to #36 million that is the equivalent of what I wrote in dollars above that is why we 'll continue to have guys keep moving into it on daily basis., stop defending greed & criminality.
God bless you
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2017
bigcil2:

Two wrongs never make a right. So because there are no jobs that means fraud is the way. Which government will listen to such argument. If truly you don't support scamming and 419, let me ask you this genuine question. Assuming your kid is around the age of 18 and above or even less and buys a house and a lovely car and you inquire where s/he got it from and s/he says s/he is into fraud, be sincere sir what would you do. Will you hug em and congratulate em. These boys that are into fraud are destroying the image of Nigerians out there its when you get out of this country you'll know how useless the name Nigeria is and 70% of the reason is because the youths have used the rhetoric which has turned to a cliche "There are no Jobs" rubbish. Those that have jobs n ko , they have two heads. Those that have businesses they have two heads. Otedola Dangote etc they've two heads. They went around defrauding white people sitting back at computer screens all day scamming. Bros. Infact EFCC should introduce whistle blowing policy and give commission on successful tips this rubbish will be totally eradicated.

Our politicians are the ones tarnishing the image of this country not fraudsters. Nigeria yahoo boys dey learn work for india side, as a matter of fact whites like Americans are the real hardcore fraudsters. They just use naija fraudsters as scapegoats. This white people has defrauded us countless times but who no kno no go kno.
The major problem with naija is because it's a country with terrorist groups. Every country has scammers. They are just using naija scammers as scapegoats because na us dey blow our scammers yansh.
We need to hold our leaders accountable and tackle corruption first before anything. Efcc are just targeting tiny fishes nothing more. This boys bring money into our country whereas our leaders launder money out of the country. Go to dubai, you go kno say naija get money. Estates and houses worth millions if dollars are owned by our very own leader's, same thing applies to places like uk you LOL

Bro with all sincerelity I don't support scamming and wouldn't pray for any of my relation or friend to engage in it; so god forbid my child will surely have no reason whatsoever to engage in scamming people.

But with this recession and numerous problems in naija many youths have no choice but to engage in scamming

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2017
hoesaintloyal:

Today, Nairaland features the likes Hushpuppy and Investor BJ as Malasian/Dubai based "Big boys" while in reality, they've all benefitted from the same "Cyber crimes".

true word you just spoke there....those e-diots spewing trah about Yahooboys all have businesses which Yahooboys patronize oo...when the guy comes to your dealership to price car you no go tell am say Yahoo money no good oo, e-diots,they all are!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2017
emmyspark007:

Our politicians are the ones tarnishing the image of this country not fraudsters. Nigeria yahoo boys dey learn work for india side, as a matter of fact whites like Americans are the real hardcore fraudsters. They just use naija fraudsters as scapegoats. This white people has defrauded us countless times but who no kno no go kno.
The major problem with naija is because it's a country with terrorist groups. Every country has scammers. They are just using naija scammers as scapegoats because na us dey blow our scammers yansh.
We need to hold our leaders accountable and tackle corruption first before anything. Efcc are just targeting tiny fishes nothing more. This boys bring money into our country whereas our leaders launder money out of the country. Go to dubai, you go kno say naija get money. Estates and houses worth millions if dollars are owned by our very own leader's, same thing applies to places like uk you LOL

Bro with all sincerelity I don't support scamming and wouldn't pray for any of my relation or friend to engage in it; so god forbid my child will surely have no reason whatsoever to engage in scamming people.

But with this recession and numerous problems in naija many youths have no choice but to engage in scamming
I wonder oo, Nigeria have been made to carry the cross and take the blame.even on nairaland here the idiot seun or whoever the mod is,is always quick to push every topic on Yahooboys to fp because that's the only interesting news nairaland has to offer, nothing more. Anything bad about Nigeria just makes fp instantly but I will see some good news on Facebook like 3days ago before I finally see it on nairaland... maybe I am becoming too regular on nairaland and I need to take a break for a while since nothing better to read here again.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by bakila: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

The draw is for name check, for teams playing in the NCAN Super league.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by bakila: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2017
ndiboy01:
Pls I'm Confused��‍♂!!!

IF NIGERIA IS TRULY 57, THE PEOPLE ABOVE 57.. WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY FROM

I NEED ANSWERS PLS COZ AM GOING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW
Union Jack.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by GetMeRight: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Nbote:
Someone snitched on dem... But last last dem go still release dem so long as na EFCC catch dem.
I guess you mistook efcc for police. EFCC had seen many fraudsters to the prison.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by uvalued(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by hoesaintloyal(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Not everyone has sold his conscience for money like you, young man.

Called up my Nigga and he says they've been left off the hook since. This sh!t is just making the news as a form of media circus.
The Jide Goloba guy isn't even in the picture.
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by Syphonn(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Fraudsters are all over the world. You can walk into their nests if you are not mindful of how you do things that relate to your finances. So what would you do? Would you rather protect your debit card against fraud or are you going to enrich on someone else without your notice?
With debit cards, however, it becomes an entirely different. You have to safeguard them very well with the mentality that thieves are all over. They have the capacity to take money directly from your accounts. That is why they are the major targets.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-protect-your-debit-card-against-fraudsters/
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by akanbiaa(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2017
Na them be MMM AND GHWX ADMIN
Re: Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos by horlakunle25(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

bt bros! Dis no be football match na...!!! Na people like u dey board flight tell pilot make him luk his side mirror b4 he take off, knowledge will nt kee u!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.