Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (19673 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by otukpo(f): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2010
if the guy is also spending a lot on u, no problem.
But whereby it is only the girl spending, lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by tushbobo(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2010
The fact that u bought a him PS3 shows that ur boyfriend still has along way to go.What anniversary were u celebrating anyway ur wedding anniversary or ur dating anniversary.U can spend no probs but what s important is the idea behind it and not how expensive the gifts are.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by YD(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
on necessities he cannot afford, or can afford but you choose to give as gifts- nothing wrong at all. but on luxury -spend and don't complain afterwards.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by abrahym(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
Wat new under the sun?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by no1madman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
when women spend on men,we no go hear word.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
nothing new under the sun.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by mike4livechosen: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
no it depends on u if u are willing to spend on him or he willing to spend on u and if u both are seriously in love with each other but as a guy i don't like a girl to spend a lot on me i prefer spending a lot on a girl
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by dave247(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
Though for me i don't see anything wrong with what you've said so far. maybe you are doing these things for a reason best known to you, but does he deserve it? this some thing you need to know. and please mind who you ask such things, because there people whose would discourage your efforts and kindness. just pray to god for more answers and help, i wish you well,
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Toonice(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
Continue spending may God help you (AMEN)
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 12, 2010
No sensible will allow a woman 2 spend unecessarily on him, if he truly loves her.its not bad spending on a guy but I rili question d intergrity of d guy in question when he allows u 2 buy him inconsequential stuffs like u mentioned above.A real man's got 2 hv a healthy amount of ego which will not allow him 2 ask/take tns from people when not necessary.He mks effort 2 reciprocate in his own way n within his means,
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by auxanocash(m): 4:15am On Mar 12, 2010
why should it be wrong. but just be careful cos some guys will look down on the girls. let it be from your heart and not cos you want to win his love. it wont change him. trust me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by onmyown(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
there is no wrong in spending on your guy but on one condition. he is no gold digging, slack, work abohring lay about. im a guy and without any feeling of insecurity always try to be the provider. ive been out of a normal 9 - 5 sometimes but i did other jobs like playing the piano for a fee, do some jazz singing, be MC - name it just to keep it going. so if he is always trying to move his a*s*s  - GIVE.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by yjay(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
georgeiyke009:

No sensible will allow a woman 2 spend unecessarily on him, if he truly loves her.its not bad spending on a guy but I rili question d intergrity of d guy in question when he allows u 2 buy him inconsequential stuffs like u mentioned above.A real man's got  2 hv a healthy amount of ego which will not allow him 2 ask/take tns from people when not necessary.He mks effort 2 reciprocate in his own way n within his means,   

thank u george!!!!!!

@poster, u helped pay for his car??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are u kidding me? im not against spending on someone u care abt but paying for his car, now thats ridiculous even if u can afford to!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
I know a gal who spent as much as you did on her man---- after three years of a relationship and spending---- he STILL FCCUKEd her friend---- to you I sawy GOOODLUCK!

MONEY WILL NEVER KEEP A MAN THAT ISN'T YOURS! kiss grin kiss
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by fifi09(f): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2010
OBLONG:

I know a gal who spent as much as you did on her man---- after three years of a relationship and spending---- he STILL FCCUKEd her friend---- to you I sawy GOOODLUCK!

MONEY WILL NEVER KEEP A MAN THAT ISN'T YOURS! kiss grin kiss

Tru dat!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by shezpwiti(f): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2012
Pls b my. My friend,b careful dou! Most of dis college guys use rich gulrs. Dia lives cormfotable in xul nd afta xul dey dump u,b wise...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do African Guys Like Marrying/dating African-american Gals So Much? / Is This Lady Interested In Me? / Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.