Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115285 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by josephine123: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by toluxa1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
Picture wasn't taken by OP, he didn't buy any TSTV. It was taken at TSTV Office. Good update but you didn't have to deceive people to go about it. undecided. Sales have not begun.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

I expected this.

What many don't know is that those other people's rights is for English broadcast. Other languages can be done if you have the wherewithal.

Its just more difficult to sell to people because they will say they don't enjoy not having the commentary

But in this case, I'm sure plenty Nigerians won't mind

15 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by theapeman: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP DSTV

we will remember you in south Africa just like Mandela!

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by harizonal123(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ipobarecriminals: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
sad not buying another post office box
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Talibanis: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dainikel:
Not good enough for Bein Sport 11-13 not included & the channels been < 70.
Go and get the official Bein decoder and a massive 6m dish to get everything na. Oliver Twist

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by toluxa1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold

Have you personally bought.? Can you link me up with the dealer you bought from? And you didn't upload pictures of the decoders. Have you tried the internet? How's it?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by titiloyeblog: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
very sharp
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Fidelismaria: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
OK
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by pezeji(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat! Pap pap ka ka ka! Skidiki pap pap! And a pu pu drrrr boom! SKYAAA!
is dat wot u want?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dstv still remain d best

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by kstyle2(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

you earlier said they are two types of decoders. Would like to know if their prices differ ad well as the data promised. Thanks
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by lloyds(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Most of those channels are on mobdro app.
I watch them free on my phone and tablet.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Keep us updated I'm planning to switch too. DSTV Don chop enough
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Awoo88: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
E don bi for dstv

6 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by sobastical: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
You sef don catch fever of that song....lol

BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Iamzik: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
See the number of people viewing this thread....

Che! TSTV better don't disappoint us. We are full of expectations...

19 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by braine(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
PUSH1:
Dstv still remain d best

Ofcoz they're the best. They're the best at scamming Nigerian viewers.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by shegra58: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Billyzone4:
SD?
Yes....Social Democratic grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Horlufemi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold

Is it audio in English

people watching this thread. wow

9 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by MrBigiman: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:
1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they are not credible
2. They promised Bein sports with English which they never offered, thus they are prone to lies
3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack innovation
4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV station of those politician that have looted our common
economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver. Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV, because magic lives here. Good day.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Somke(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
senier007:

Will do that shortly with some more channels
Be patient (same white set up box)
h
Bro where can I get one. Am in Abuja
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by dustmalik: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
toluxa1:

Have you personally bought.? Can you link me up with the dealer you bought from? And you didn't upload pictures of the decoders. Have you tried the internet? How's it?
The picture probably doesn't belong to the OP. It was taken at TStv's office. Take everything he said with a pinch of salt. Ask yourself why he hasn't shared more.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by IJOBA2: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
TSTV AND DSTV ARE BOTH HARAM

DONT BUY IT

ISSA PRODUCT OF WESTERN EDUCATION

4 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by toluxa1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
4llerbuntu:

I expected this.

What many don't know is that those other people's rights is for English broadcast. Other languages can be done if you have the wherewithal.

Its just more difficult to sell to people because they will say they don't enjoy not having the commentary

But in this case, I'm sure plenty Nigerians won't mind

We don't mind at all Bro. Even if it doesn't have sound at all, we will buy. @ 3k, plus internet etc? We will over buy sef

44 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by otunbaolukunle(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Please,do we need a dish and can u please post d frequency codes.so as to enable proper installation. Thanks man
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by braine(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBigiman:
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they
are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they
never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack
innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV
station of those politician that have looted our common

economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.
Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV,
because magic lives here.
Good day.

Bad belle. Carry go.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by tzars(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
lloyds:
My guy how can I follow enjoy what you are enjoying?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
RSVP:
Ok Sir.

We don see ur TV oya show us your decoder too make we see maybe na d gorodom one or flat one u get....

lol
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by waley007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
lloyds:
pls how do u watch it free
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by encryptjay(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
lloyds:
And indirectly pay via data grin

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.