Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (115240 Views)

Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by YungRichG1: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
The ting goes Skrrrat!
Pap pap ka ka ka!
Skidiki pap pap!
And a pu pu drrrr boom!
SKYAAA!

Lol bro what's this thing about I see it alot

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by LeoFish92(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jethrolite:
I'm baffled he has so many likes, is that he's communicating in a language I don't understand or people just like the gibberish.

That's a comedy skit rap.. .. If you've not watched it, you won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ubox: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Christaks:

Tnk u.....

We like Tstv...jst as u like Mobdro and MTN subscription and buffering and checking of data balance...
Lol, savage grin
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ubox: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
kenoyad:
I don't mind Arabic language, what matters most is its a Nigeria company. I want to be a dealer here in ibadan, anyone with detailed information can help. I had checked do website though, but street information matters more. I expect nigerians to embrace this company and also explore more other sector of the Nigeria economy that's currently being monopolised by so called foreign investors that the stupid politicians and policy makers always call for. Thanks.
Next one is shoprite and spar, their days are numbered grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by OBINERO(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
�Please I want to learn Arabic, where is their lesson center in Nigeria?��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Themandator: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
janellemonae:

Even b4 I knew it was an igbo man behind it, I had already guessed. The whole thing smelt like empty hype from a distance. Nigerians are so gullible. Every right thinking human can see that this picture was taken at a tstv office (or taken by the tstv owner) yet theyre still falling for it. I honestly dont blame the scammers. Lol!

An empty hype with the connivance of the federal government. ...The go ernemnt of Nigeria licensed him to scam Nigerians even with a tax holiday .....The owner is probably you age mate .... He finished university his university education around 2010 or so .... You are not too young to be the owner of that tstv ....

Just let the world know that the wait is becoming frustrating for you
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Themandator: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
iyke1989:
By Michael Eboh & Favour Nnabugwu
New PayTV operator, Telecom Satellite Television, TSTV, weekend, disclosed that it would commence commercial roll-out of its decoders to Nigeria by November 1, 2017.
Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the company, Mr. Bright Echefu, said the company would from Monday, deploy about 5,000 decoders to customers for free, and would also be installed for the customers to enable them test the reception, services and claims of the company.
He explained that the delay in the commercial deployment of decoders to customers was to prevent sabotage by unscrupulous elements who would want to frustrate the company.
He said, “We have not commenced commercial sales of our decoders because we are aware of the fact that we are running a business easily frustrated by competition.
“We had applications from over 3,000 individuals who want to be our dealers, so far we have cleared about 750 of the dealers. We are currently conducting due diligence checks on our dealers. We do not want a situation where individuals posing as dealers buy up our decoders and go dump them somewhere.”
He said within the next two weeks, the verification and full accreditation of dealers would be completed and the decoders would be rolled out.
…Details later.

This is from their site

TStv Africa wishes to inform the general public that the delay in the commencement of the commercial sale of TStv Africa decoder is as a result of complaints of non-availability of dealer / retailer outlets in some areas and some dealers who are still in the process of accreditation, pleaded to get accredited before product sale commencement so as to have control over their region

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
ubox:

The funny thing is that i have southafricans as frirnds and they have told me times without number that they dont even use DSTV in their homes and these companies will come here and suck us dry. i wish glo would improve their services and make nigerians truly proud.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Etumoja: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
The signal is very bad on 90cm in Ghana cn't even watch cracking badly,hope the will increase their signal
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by LordOfNaira: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

Shame fall on you!, wetin concern me n politics?!, your fada there!!

Your past posts are evidence of your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by iluvpomo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Kindly explain the meaning please, am lost
No problem, you can find the explanation here
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ruggedlaw(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guy sales of decoders will commence in November 1, where and how did you make your purchase? Kindly show us the pix of your decoder. For your information, I have an insider knowledge.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Ancientboy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
sobastical:
You sef don catch fever of that song....lol

lol,bro Abeg what's the title of the song, I have been seeing the funny lyrics but I don't know who sang it
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Colemanz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tstv channel list

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by lillaowow(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2017
it feels more like Tstv uses data for viewing their channels. More like an IPTV sorta thing.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Your past posts are evidence of your hypocrisy.

Since you a nobody, replying you shows I get time for your rubbish, all these 10mb Android users sef, yeye dey smell.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Miamibutch(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2017
This is getting interesting... November 1 and no more delays. #tstv carry go.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Mediapace:

Have you Called them?

What was their reply?

In osun Too , tired of waiting too
Yes! I've been to their major dealer's office here in osogbo but was told it will be around this week! Hope it will land sha!
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2017
seguno2:

Are you an Arab?
Or what is tiwa n tiwa inside this matter?
Tiwa n tiwa is a Yoruba way of saying "our own", "our own thing"
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2017
val4o:

Me myself in lagos my DSTV expired since last week and have been patiently waiting for TSTV
He suppose land for Lagos this week
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Dopenigga:
lol me na R2tv i still dey manage for now until i buy this tstv stuff
What is R2tv? Never heard of that sha? Shey e make sense too?
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
DTOBS:

Tiwa n tiwa is a Yoruba way of saying "our own", "our own thing"

Again, how is Arabic language your "own thing" when you are not Arab?
How is English premier league your "own thing" when you are not a native of England?
Do you see how your tiwa n tiwa is misplaced and a sign of mental laziness and psychological slavery?
Do you see
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by sobastical: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Ancientboy:
lol,bro Abeg what's the title of the song, I have been seeing the funny lyrics but I don't know who sang it

I thinks it's.. it's about to scraa
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Rexnegro(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
senier007:
Well, they said better late than never, today, the first set of decoders were sold in Abuja,
Just like they promised bein sport is live and direct from Qatar,

They are two types of tstv decoder, the first one is the box type (the one that looks like a cooler with 3G service) and the second one is the flat type (it comes with a camera and 4.5g service)

Enjoy as we awaits the awoof unfold
bro Please Hope The decoders Are same price, left for The customer to make his or her choice right? And Please what do You think is the technical Differences in The types of decoder aside the 3G And 4.5G network...for me Am going Tomorrow to buy but I will prefer The flat decoder. Please educate me seems You Have seen them
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Rexnegro(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
DTOBS:
He suppose land for Lagos this week
it's already in lagos bro...going to pick one Tomorrow...
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Rexnegro(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Colemanz:
Tstv channel list
Please bro let me understand something here... why is days attached to the subscription list? is not pay as You watch again? Cause the days attached is confusing o...Please educate me on it.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
seguno2:

Again, how is Arabic language your "own thing" when you are not Arab?
How is English premier league your "own thing" when you are not a native of England?
Do you see how your tiwa n tiwa is misplaced and a sign of mental laziness and psychological slavery?
Do you see
Next time, learn to be a little more patient and read the mind of the writer before you come up with your shallow and mild thinking conclusion!
Tiwa n tiwa in this context is meant to be "TSTV" as an entity and the brain behind it and not the content of TSTV. TSTV and the brain is a NIGERIA thing and it is our own! Hope you've learnt something new now!
Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rexnegro:

it's already in lagos bro...going to pick one Tomorrow...
Cool.. .it will show for our own side Too tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by soloqy: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
ubox:

I wonder what Shoprite has done to you
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by seguno2: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
DTOBS:

Next time, learn to be a little more patient and read the mind of the writer before you come up with your shallow and mild thinking conclusion!
Tiwa n tiwa in this context is meant to be "TSTV" as an entity and the brain behind it and not the content of TSTV. TSTV and the brain is a NIGERIA thing and it is our own! Hope you've learnt something new now!
Gracias!

Can the 419 entity and the brain behind it exist without the FOREIGN content?
Research properly to learn something new before you answer anyhow.
Thank me later.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by DTOBS(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
seguno2:

Can the 419 entity and the brain behind it exist without the FOREIGN content?
Research properly to learn something new before you answer anyhow.
Thank me later.
Whatever your case is with the brain behind TSTV and his past deal is non of my concern. I'm concerned about one of us (Nigerian) coming out to give us what we want! Get that and thank me later.
Re: Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv by Rexnegro(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
DTOBS:
Cool.. .it will show for our own side Too tomorrow
which side Are You in lagos...me iba in ojo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.