Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You (1895 Views)

Who Is Nwaamaikpe? / Letter To Nwaamaikpe / Nwaamaikpe Finally Got A Day Public Attention He Always Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na so NwaAmaikpe carry him mumu go twitter o grin . The mumu think say na Nairaland. Just scrolling through my TL and saw these.

Keep this tribal ish in here, other platforms barely condone such behaviors. You'd simply end up embarrassing yourself tbh.

5 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by IJOBA2: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin THAT GUY IS A CLOWN
Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by simultaneousboi(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mtcheew...commenting on this "NwaAmaikpe" of a guy will only make him more noticed and thinks he's too relevant.....Goodbye thread
Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by OliveCynosure(f): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
This guy needs urgent help
Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by Splendid235: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
if you guys know the meaning of nwa amaikpe,u will know that the person who chose that name is a good for nothing fellow.AMAIKPE is a ground in OBINKITA AROCHUKWU where the community used as a court in ancient times when the people practised direct monarchical democracy. wen the ancient court system stopped,the place become an evening market.so after each evening market,some people go there to look for food stuff and money that fell off from persons that visited the market.so those people that engaged in that act were later named umu amaikpe or nwa amaikpe depending if single or many.from the foregoing,it's glaring that nwa amaikpe is a person who goes to "avia ogo" or evening market to look for money and food stuff lost by market women in the night at amaikpe AROCHUKWU.

2 Likes

Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by Huee(f): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2017
Play like play
That's how he's gonna trend o
Might have social media presence sef.

1 Like

Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by kennypoka2(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2017
I just saw this on instagram and i'm like really.. Nwa, wetin na??
Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by onward4life(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Huee:
Play like play

So yall want to tell me that Yu dnt know that TRIBALISM is a mental Dis Order?

I pity E warriors manufactured on this forum!

105days in London (undisclosed illness)
Re: Nwaamaikpe, All Eyes On You by OjukwuWarBird: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Huee:
Play like play

I am still waiting for your reply

Which part of the country are you from.?

I really want to get in touch with you

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife Of Fellow Nigerian In Brazil Over Unpaid Debt [VIDEO] / SEE DON JAZZY PEN DRAWING BY DAVINCI TEACHER / It Is Time For Us Africans To Talk About Race And IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.