Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (36705 Views)

Boy Having A Huge Python As Friend, See How Close They Have Becom. (PHOTO) / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by cococandy(f): 5:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

Chai, you married so soon.
Go away Afam. tongue
Re: . by peterphd(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
Boring,beta? Man all the same. Read from the beginning of the thread.I disagree with your assessment because it cheapens it all,makes me out to be a weakling.I cut her off and refused to be guilt tripped.I'm anything but weak.I'm not emotionally hurt.I took actions before I came here to seek advice.If I could make her mine,rest assured,I can do much much better than her.I know she will be back and it will be,if it does continue,on my terms.This is alpha territory,the advanced program. Donald Trump is not boring and is certainly alpha but has been divorced twice.You're an angry person who gets dumped easily.

Calm down cock-sure, dick-swinging alpha male. With what you wrote above, we're on the same side. As for being an angry person, try again. That didn't work.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 08, 2017
peterphd:

Calm down cock-sure, dick-swinging alpha male. With what you wrote above, we're on the same side. As for being an angry person, try again. That didn't work.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ cock-sure, dick-swinging alpha male

Intelligence thesedays ehn, see the words you used...I'm loving it...gonna lick it like lollipop

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
cococandy:

lol. You moved on fast cheesy
I'm married. Thanks for the compliment.

Next girl you get, if she doesn't make you hot soup or tea and press cool towels on your forehead when you're sick( while cradling your head in her thighs) she's not worth the trouble.

I'm glad you said you did the same for your ex, it's real nice that you did that. keep it up, you'll find someone who will reciprocate that. It's important to hold others to the same standards they expect from you.

People nowadays have lost all love and compassion.

I would even take care of someone else that way much less my fiancé/husband.
Sometimes,when a man gets to a certain age,he may start getting self pressured to hitch up by hook or by crook.This is what happened here in my case.I gave my all,overlooked flags or occurrences I wouldn't have when I was younger . This is exactly the way I see life as you have put it up there.As she was acting cold and chill,playing mind games,watching TV while I shivered with high grade fever,I remembered her sister's husband who died in unexplainable circumstances before I met her and said to myself "end this,It's better to die alone than to be with an uncaring person while you die".Then I told her silently,"please I'm not married to you,leave my house.You can go".No violence involved at all.I never hit her,unlike her exes.All of them.If you don't feel well cared for,say the words quickly,firmly.Now I can have no doubts I'm still healthy in all respects.I'm better now.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
peterphd:

peterphd, you're smart.No quarrels,everyone is right on this thread.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby,thanks for viewing.Please drop your opinions on this issue.Thanks.
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
dokwhot:
shaybebaby,thanks for viewing.Please drop your opinions on this issue.Thanks.
Well I'd have asked my partner to hit the tarmac too if that happened.
People don't have to care for you just because you do, however is she couldn't be bothered to spend time with you, she might as well take her "unbotheredness" elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well I'd have asked my partner to hit the tarmac too if that happened.
People don't have to care for you just because you do, however is she couldn't be bothered to spend time with you, she might as well take her "unbotheredness" elsewhere.

Na wa, intelligence thesedays and its manifestations.. Lol @ take her "unbotheredness" elsewhere...This hit my G-s.pot abeg... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Na wa, intelligence thesedays and its manifestations.. Lol @ take her "unbotheredness" elsewhere...This hit my G-s.pot abeg... grin
Abi na, if you are not bothered, what are you hanging around for? cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Abi na, if you are not bothered, what are you hanging around for? cheesy

Your choice of words has given me an hour-long laughter, i'm yet to recover...let me laff abeg...Cute pic...is that your cutie?

Hey just noticed your location...I was about creating a thread but let me start with you...What's up with Theresa May, why is Brexit taking too long to begin initiation process? I taught she was elected to come put things into effect, trigger article 50 and set the ball rolling...What's up over there?

Theresa's administration's beginning to spook me.. The EU/German autocracy/supremacy has to be broken, and we're counting on Brit to make it happen...I'm itching mehn, i'm itching...i'm restless
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Your choice of words has given me an hour-long orgasm, i'm yet to recover...let me laff abeg...Cute pic...is that your cutie?
grin grin
I'm glad I brightened someone's day even if inadvertently. The Yankee babes will love it wink

Thank you, that is indeed his royal highness, the one who must not be kept waiting for his meals, emptier of bank accounts, thief of sleep.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:
grin grin
I'm glad I brightened someone's day even if inadvertently. The Yankee babes will love it wink

Thank you, that is indeed his royal highness, the one who must not be kept waiting for his meals, emptier of bank accounts, thief of sleep.

His royal majesty, what an adorable looking boy, evidently i can see him cut out as smart...Mehn, your pic just made me wish now... grin.

Lol @ emptier of bank accounts, you sure have a way with words...Lol...I remembered carrying a little boy why her mum attended to chores, guess what, i tried sitting while trying to play with him, he became impossible and intensified his cries, i stood up, he kept silent, guess what iwhen i got tired and needed to sit each time he continued the crying, you mothers are simply wonderful...Being close to women thesedays, i'm appreciating the challenges of being a woman more and more...I stood for close to 2 hours, my legs got swollen, i remember how i slept the next day, and you ladies do this day in day out, damn....I'm cool with being a man.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Your choice of words has given me an hour-long orgasm, i'm yet to recover...let me laff abeg...Cute pic...is that your cutie?

Hey just noticed your location...I was about creating a thread but let me start with you...What's up with Theresa May, why is Brexit taking too long to begin initiation process? I taught she was elected to come put things into effect, trigger article 50 and set the ball rolling...What's up over there?

Theresa's administration's beginning to spook me.. The EU/German autocracy/supremacy has to be broken, and we're counting on Brit to make it happen...I'm itching mehn, i'm itching...i'm restless
Its taking too long because we do not have a plan. The country voted based on lies but no one, not even those who were campaigning for leave actually believed it would happen.

Now that it has, no one has a clue but it would be shameful to admit that. That would be political suicide for the tories since they called the referendum in the first place.

Article 50 has been triggered but it will take at least two years for us to effectively leave the single market. Until then, we are still a member and still bound by EU laws.

The problem we have, we want access to the single market(40 percent of our trade is within the EU) but we don't want to subject to the laws. We can't eat our cake and have it, atleast that is what Juncker is showing Maybot.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Its taking too long because we do not have a plan. The country voted based on lies but no one, not even those who were campaigning for leave actually believed it would happen.

Now that it has, no one has a clue but it would be shameful to admit that. That would be political suicide for the tories since they called the referendum in the first place.

Article 50 has been triggered but it will take at least two years for us to effectively leave the single market. Until then, we are still a member and still bound by EU laws.

The problem we have, we want access to the single market(40 percent of our trade is within the EU) but we don't want to subject to the laws. We can't eat our cake and have it, atleast that is what Juncker is showing Maybot.

Well no one believed it would happen but it did. It's time for folks to suck the pain in and get things rolling. It's way too slow and sickenening...

Wow @ article 50, i didn't know it has been trigerred...I'm happy, at least that's a start, but the progress is too slow, i understand the cross regional policies would require tedious and extensive negotiations and from being pained, Germany and EU would raise up blackmailslike issues concerning migrant workers, finance, access to market, but the U.K. has gotto be strong, there'sa reason why there's a common wealth union, if a denial to European market is denied, then E.U should expect an equal treatment, but against her people and her interests, not just a block from the U.K, but the entire common wealth nations,and the rest of the West, i think Brit doesn't wanna play rough, but Russia would do this, I trust my Putin....He doesn't play with soft gloves and its time Britian played the level at which Germany's playing...

@ Access to the market, there are non-EU, but regional territories that Brit can do business with although i heard close to 60 Billion pounds of yearly investment would be lost if access to the market is denied, but its a hogwash baby, the EU would lose give or take around 20 quids, so its a tit for tat baby..

EU and Germany must stop the rogue policking of blackmailing countries, anyway i expect more countries to vote to leave, watching Netherlands and more....I expect more, Germany has grown to become a tyrant...

1 Like

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

His royal majesty, what an adorable looking boy, evidently i can see him cut out as smart...Mehn, your pic just made me wish now... grin.

Lol @ emptier of bank accounts, you sure have a way with words...Lol...I remembered carrying a little boy why her mum attended to chores, guess what, i tried sitting while trying to play with him, he became impossible and intensified his cries, i stood up, he kept silent, guess what iwhen i got tired and needed to sit each time he continued the crying, you mothers are simply wonderful...Being close to women thesedays, i'm appreciating the challenges of being a woman more and more...I stood for close to 2 hours, my legs got swollen, i remember how i slept the next day, and you ladies do this day in day out, damn....I'm cool with being a man.... grin
Wish you all your hearts desires, they are wonderful and frustrating at the same time.
But that is why nature made them so darn cute, (scientific fact), their cuteness ensures we love them even when they are being little monsters.
Little man is clever in his own way, right now he is into all things space, knows all the planets in the solar system, knows them in order of their distance from the sun as well as their sizes from the smallest to biggest.
Knows the names of a few other galaxies, the names of the largest moons of jupiter and saturn. Knows their characteristics(some) neptune being icy, jupiter-gas giant etc I am super proud.

Are you in the west as well? It is obvious you believe us leaving is a good thing, why do you believe so?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Wish you all your hearts desires, they are wonderful and frustrating at the same time.
But that is why nature made them so darn cute, (scientific fact), their cuteness ensures we love them even when they are being little monsters.
Little man is clever in his own way, right now he is into all things space, knows all the planets in the solar system, knows them in order of their distance from the sun as well as their sizes from the smallest to biggest.
Knows the names of a few other galaxies, the names of the largest moons of jupiter and saturn. Knows their characteristics(some) neptune being icy, jupiter-gas giant etc I am super proud.

Are you in the west as well? It is obvious you believe us leaving is a good thing, why do you believe so?

Lol I'm West by soul,spirit and heart, my mentors are all in the West...I'm Nigerian by origin, but West by ideals, ideologies and principle...

What a genius. Before 10, i knew everything about a nuclear reactor,nuclear physics and had eaten up the entire 16-volumed encyclopaedia in the house...Proud Scientist too...Lol...Keep it going, but don't limit him to space so we can be broad and find the one that suits him best as he grows up...It took me 15 years of struggle to find where i belonged because i was exceptional with mechanics, engineering, physics, maths and chemistry at equal levels...too bad, Nigeria puts a lid on our productivity.

Living the EU is the best thing....The EU system is designed to bring all countries on their knees and subject them to conditions that are alien to their interests...Look at Cyprus baby, look at Greece, of these nations were independent, they would have taken other decisions that were in their favour and would not be stuck in crisis...Now let's look at the Pro-EU solutions offered to Greece and Cyprus, has it done anything good to either nations on the long run? Whatever EU touches dies, i've taken a thorough look into the stomach of the EU and is a clever manipulation to bring nations to their knees.

A lot of people have forgotten that Britian was part and a significant member in the negotiation of current EU, and in her formation, but what has happened? Rather, Britian is chained, chained to be a slave to serve Germany, baby, EU was formed with one sole aim, and that's the preservation and the servitude of Germany and nothing more...and this system has to be defeated.Germany is subjecting other nations to slavery through clever manipulation and careful coercion, who wants a system that is less than an equal relationship? Does this suck?
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Well no one believed it would happen but it did. It's time for folks to suck the pain in and get things rolling. It's way too slow and sickenening...

Wow @ article 50, i didn't know it has been trigerred...I'm happy, at least that's a start, but the progress is too slow, i understand the cross regional policies would require tedious and extensive negotiations and from being pained, Germany and EU would raise up blackmailslike issues concerning migrant workers, finance, access to market, but the U.K. has gotto be strong, there'sa reason why there's a common wealth union, if a denial to European market is denied, then E.U should expect an equal treatment, but against her people and her interests, not just a block from the U.K, but the entire common wealth nations,and the rest of the West, i think Brit doesn't wanna play rough, but Russia would do this, I trust my Putin....He doesn't play with soft gloves and its time Britian played the level at which Germany's playing...

@ Access to the market, there are non-EU, but regional territories that Brit can do business with although i heard close to 60 Billion pounds of yearly investment would be lost if access to the market is denied, but its a hogwash baby, the EU would lose give or take around 20 quids, so its a tit for tat baby..

EU and Germany must stop the rogue policking of blackmailing countries, anyway i expect more countries to vote to leave, watching Netherlands and more....I expect more, Germany has grown to become a tyrant...
Not sure Russia is a good model when you look at the lives of the average citizen.
Yes the EU is bureaucratic but when it comes to lives of the citizens, their laws serve us well. From the working-time directive to pass porting rights of banks. It has created ease of transaction across the block, movement of goods, services and people.
Could we trade within the common wealth, yes we could but I'm not sure how that would work.

The UK's main sector is the financial services which access to the single market and passporting rights facilitates greatly. Banks and multinationals set up here to benefit from the expertise and access the rest of Europe simultaneously. It is the biggest contributor to the nation's coffers. We leave, what happens?
Our manufacturing sector is in decline, we are net importers of everything else so really what do we have to offer common wealth nations?
We are leaders in science and tech but a lot of our ground breaking research is funded by the EU. How do we remain at the forefront if we lose access to those funds?

I think we shot ourselves in the foot on this one.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Not sure Russia is a good model when you look at the lives of the average citizen.
Yes the EU is bureaucratic but when it comes to lives of the citizens, their laws serve us well. From the working-time directive to pass porting rights of banks. It has created ease of transaction across the block, movement of goods, services and people.
Could we trade within the common wealth, yes we could but I'm not sure how that would work.

The UK's main sector is the financial services which access to the single market and passporting rights facilitates greatly. Banks and multinationals set up here to benefit from the expertise and access the rest of Europe simultaneously. It is the biggest contributor to the nation's coffers. We leave, what happens?
Our manufacturing sector is in decline, we are net importers of everything else so really what do we have to offer common wealth nations?
We are leaders in science and tech but a lot of our ground breaking research is funded by the EU. How do we remain at the forefront if we lose access to those funds?

I think we shot ourselves in the foot on this one.

Yes @ the EU has it advantages, but you've made it look like Brit would go comatose without the market. First, by limiting access to market contravenes global standards on how trade should be conducted, because economy is being weapnized rather than being utilized for it ought to be used for development...

Ye, a model with commonwealth will work, just the same way nations contribute to the EU, little chips there and there to sustain the empire would work, Brit has mainted similar models for hundreds of years and is a master at that...

There's life for GB outside the EU and that life is better, EU is weaponizing what should not be, imagine if Germany was restricted by this restrictions after the WW2, would she be where she is today, Germany is simply resurrecting the same exact model she had usedin time pasts to drew the entire region to wars, this was the same thing Germany did and sparked off more than four major wars. This economic ties with regional policicking is just a tool to grab pwoer, wealth and become a monster

Russia isn't a good model, jsut speaking in terms of the charisma of its leader and his doggedness when it comes to making calls.

Yes, the manufacturing sector is in a decline, the situation would spark up creativity, with her domestic market alone, if Brit locks herself up like China, produces most of her needs and limits importation, she would be fine. First of all, cheap goods puts a lid on production and it hurts the economy because people don't see the need to be " genius ". So it's not entirely in a decline but in hibernation. Just imagine producing 10,000 commodities afor the local economy and become self-sufficient, EU would cry, because there's no room for manipulation anymore. Trust me baby on this one, all this blackmails are the same a spiteful terrible lover puts in place to coerce the lover to stay in place... If the relationship is fair, the plicies ought to be fair as well..

Na, you didn't shot youselves, i lsitened to the self-proclaimed first prime minsiter of Scotland, and i watched him goofed before that referendum call, and listened carefully to some points He made, my dear, after a divorce comes the casting of a new path, i think you're bothered because of the benefits to see it as a disadvantage, as a macro economist and strategic analsyt, Brit has made the best decision she could ever make since the 80s. So be hopeful, trust me, things would fall in place...

Lastly, Cameron complained about too much funds flowing into the UK, if there's a desire to fund research in the UK, the funds would come...

1 Like

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol I'm West by soul,spirit and heart, my mentors are all in the West...I'm Nigerian by origin, but West by ideals, ideologies and principle...

What a genius. Before 10, i knew everything about a nuclear reactor,nuclear physics and had eaten up the entire 16-volumed encyclopaedia in the house...Proud Scientist too...Lol...Keep it going, but don't limit him to space so we can be broad and find the one that suits him best as he grows up...It took me 15 years of struggle to find where i belonged because i was exceptional with mechanics, engineering, physics, maths and chemistry at equal levels...too bad, Nigeria puts a lid on our productivity.

Living the EU is the best thing....The EU system is designed to bring all countries on their knees and subject them to conditions that are alien to their interests...Look at Cyprus baby, look at Greece, of these nations were independent, they would have taken other decisions that were in their favour and would not be stuck in crisis...Now let's look at the Pro-EU solutions offered to Greece and Cyprus, has it done anything good to either nations on the long run? Whatever EU touches dies, i've taken a thorough look into the stomach of the EU and is a clever manipulation to bring nations to their knees.

A lot of people have forgotten that Britian was part and a significant member in the negotiation of current EU, and in her formation, but what has happened? Rather, Britian is chained, chained to be a slave to serve Germany, baby, EU was formed with one sole aim, and that's the preservation and the servitude of Germany and nothing more...and this system has to be defeated.Germany is subjecting other nations to slavery through clever manipulation and careful coercion, who wants a system that is less than an equal relationship? Does this suck?
Such a large entity is bound to have its flaws no doubt but overall, there are 27 countries and statistically, you cannot take the fate of two to be representative of the entire bloc.
How can it have been created to serve Germany when it was the UK that drafted most of the laws to begin with?

As per lil man, I believe he is growing in a time where knowledge is readily available, the age of the Internet. I let him find whatever piques his interest and build on that for as long as he is interested. For now it is space, previously, it was animals and finding out facts about them. I took him to the science museum to bring what he loves to life and will hire a planetarium for his birthday. Taken him to a safari as well(yes I know, a safari in the UK? shocked but there are). We will be writing to santa to bring a telescope for Christmas. grin

You sound like a very intelligent fella. I like that. What did you settle on as your niche? It's okay to have varied interests and some will capture your imagination more than others. Naija may try to limit your capabilities but it's a thing of the mind. Refuse to to be diminished.
Instead of looking at why it is the way it is, ask how you can make it different for yourself.

Energy is a big problem there and cripples development. If you can find the answer to producing clean, cheap renewable energy in Nigeria, you may yet be the richest man on the planet.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Such a large entity is bound to have its flaws no doubt but overall, there are 27 countries and statistically, you cannot take the fate of two to be representative of the entire bloc.
How can it have been created to serve Germany when it was the UK that drafted most of the laws to begin with?

As per lil man, I believe he is growing in a time where knowledge is readily available, the age of the Internet. I let him find whatever piques his interest and build on that for as long as he is interested. For now it is space, previously, it was animals and finding out facts about them. I took him to the science museum to bring what he loves to life and will hire a planetarium for his birthday. Taken him to a safari as well(yes I know, a safari in the UK? shocked but there are). We will be writing to santa to bring a telescope for Christmas. grin

You sound like a very intelligent fella. I like that. What did you settle on as your niche? It's okay to have varied interests and some will capture your imagination more than others. Naija may try to limit your capabilities but it's a thing of the mind. Refuse to to be diminished.
Instead of looking at why it is the way it is, ask how you can make it different for yourself.

Energy is a big problem there and cripples development. If you can find the answer to producing clean, cheap renewable energy in Nigeria, you may yet be the richest man on the planet.

Intelligent..Nah don't kid me, i'm the average Joe baby, or the Ricky down the block

Flawed. The UK didn't create the laws, i've forgotten the names, but the laws were drafted over a 50 years period..the U.K. was part of the negotiation process that formed the EU and not its laws, on one critical look at the laws of the EU, you would see it is evidently different from that of the UK...Take a closer and objective look, all the laws are restrictive and designed to coerce nations...I've been studying the history of Germany way beyond 200 years, if you want to know the truth, go and dig into the history of Germany, you'll see the truth there..I wouldn't wanna color your thoughts on this one...I'm simply quoting my stance based on how we/I see things after careful evaluation.

Lol @ a safari in the UK, don't make me laugh...Funny expression

I'm a self-thought... so the boundaries are beginning to thin it self out... I study virtually on and through the web.

My interests :

Biotechnology/Genetics

Macro economics

Engineering, Macnhine Design and Fabrication

Quantum Physics

Chemistry

Geochemistry

I've versed in this few, but more than these though...I've taken politics alongside as another lover...

Lol @ energy, even China is looking to cheap energy for industrial production. Its holistic, what if there's an abundance of energy and low I.Q. for productvitiy. Pre-war torn Syria produced over 8000 megawatts of electricity. South Africa produced over 10,000 MW since 1994, i can barely see how that transformed itself into national development...

But anyway, Nigeria sits on top f over 90 trillion cubic feet of gas, so i'm hopeful about the future, though navigating the straits is what scares me
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes @ the EU has it advantages, but you've made it look like Brit would go comatose without the market. First, by limiting access to market contravenes global standards on how trade should be conducted, because economy is being weapnized rather than being utilized for it ought to be used for development...

Ye, a model with commonwealth will work, just the same way nations contribute to the EU, little chips there and there to sustain the empire would work, Brit has mainted similar models for hundreds of years and is a master at that...

There's life for GB outside the EU and that life is better, EU is weaponizing what should not be, imagine if Germany was restricted by this restrictions after the WW2, would she be where she is today, Germany is simply resurrecting the same exact model she had usedin time pasts to drew the entire region to wars, this was the same thing Germany did and sparked off more than four major wars. This economic ties with regional policicking is just a tool to grab pwoer, wealth and become a monster

Russia isn't a good model, jsut speaking in terms of the charisma of its leader and his doggedness when it comes to making calls.

Yes, the manufacturing sector is in a decline, the situation would spark up creativity, with her domestic market alone, if Brit locks herself up like China, produces most of her needs and limits importation, she would be fine. First of all, cheap goods puts a lid on production and it hurts the economy because people don't see the need to be " genius ". So it's not entirely in a decline but in hibernation. Just imagine producing 10,000 commodities afor the local economy and become self-sufficient, EU would cry, because there's no room for manipulation anymore. Trust me baby on this one, all this blackmails are the same a spiteful terrible lover puts in place to coerce the lover to stay in place... If the relationship is fair, the plicies ought to be fair as well..

Na, you didn't shot youselves, i lsitened to the self-proclaimed first prime minsiter of Scotland, and i watched him goofed before that referendum call, and listened carefully to some points He made, my dear, after a divorce comes the casting of a new path, i think you're bothered because of the benefits to see it as a disadvantage, as a macro economist and strategic analsyt, Brit has made the best decision she could ever make since the 80s. So be hopeful, trust me, things would fall in place...

Lastly, Cameron complained about too much funds flowing into the UK, if there's a desire to fund research in the UK, the funds would come...
Geographically, not as well as the single market with a single currency and single tariff.
Countries trade largely with their closest neighbours. It's common sense, you can trade farther afield but logistically those closest to you will be easiest.

I hear people harken back to the glory days for the UK but you forget that back then, most of the places had some sort of UK interference in their govt, a lot were British colonies. So some measure of uniformity in the law despite covering large geographical areas. When I say uniformity, laws which facilitated access of the UK to the resources of the land. Often with the proceeds directed back here.

Not the same playing field anymore. What we have here now are different nations who now will demand something in return and not be exploited anymore. After the referendum, on our visit to India to start opening new trade channels, the first demand made by the Indians was to facilitate easier access of their citizens to the UK. Kind of self defeating seeing as immigration what the foremost reason for brexit. And that is just one country.
See, previously, the UK conquered and took; served its interests first and foremost. It can't do that now, it will have to give something in return and most likely, it will free movement for the citizens of whatever countries it wants to trade with in addition to the goods and services they exchange.
Catch 22 if you ask me.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Geographically, not as well as the single market with a single currency and single tariff.
Countries trade largely with their closest neighbours. It's common sense, you can trade farther afield but logistically those closest to you will be easiest.

I hear people harken back to the glory days for the UK but you forget that back then, most of the places had some sort of UK interference in their govt, a lot were British colonies. So some measure of uniformity in the law despite covering large geographical areas. When I say uniformity, laws which facilitated access of the UK to the resources of the land. Often with the proceeds directed back here.

Not the same playing field anymore. What we have here now are different nations who now will demand something in return and not be exploited anymore. After the referendum, on our visit to India to start opening new trade channels, the first demand made by the Indians was to facilitate easier access of their citizens to the UK. Kind of self defeating seeing as immigration what the foremost reason for brexit. And that is just one country.
See, previously, the UK conquered and took; served its interests first and foremost. It can't do that now, it will have to give something in return and most likely, it will free movement for the citizens of whatever countries it wants to trade with in addition to the goods and services they exchange.
Catch 22 if you ask me.

True @ Not the same playing field anymore. What we have here now are different nations who now will demand something in return and not be exploited anymore.

True @ After the referendum, on our visit to India to start opening new trade channels, the first demand made by the Indians was to facilitate easier access of their citizens to the UK. Kind of self defeating seeing as immigration what the foremost reason for brexit. And that is just one country....

My response - The UK should have placated India, the problem is soft stance, India depends on UK for alot of things but don't want to play dirty like the Chinese or Russian would...If the same strategy is exploited, i'm sure the UK would have strategies on how to offer other incentives to achive her objectives.

You beat me on this one @See, previously, the UK conquered and took; served its interests first and foremost. It can't do that now, it will have to give something in return and most likely, it will free movement for the citizens of whatever countries it wants to trade with in addition to the goods and services they exchange.
Catch 22 if you ask me.

My response. No more red armies conquering regions...Lol..The answer lies within, i've always believed reality is created from deep within, cause what is externalized is first of all internalized. It begins from within..Resorucefulness, productivyt lies within, not outside, if the Kingdom is self sufficient, it would attract glory to itself. The Brit have operated a faulty system for a very long time. Let me address the foundation of the British kingdom and how it started, everything today was a sub-sect of the pre-modern or Davidic kingdom, if you'll agree with me. The lion being a symbol as a testament though lots of people don't understand its ramifications, by extensive, the UK took its life system from ancient David national model which is productivity, ancient Israel wasn't prosperous until David and what did he do, he was productive and created an economy from being productive, Nigeria also suffers this sickness, modern day Brit also is suffering from this sytem. I'll speak as an anlayst, assuming Brit is self sufficeint and productive for its own people and markets it has access to, it implies producvitivity across over 10,000 comodities, work the maths babies, capital is preented from going out the kingdom, moey is preserved, it's only a matter of time, before nations bring her glory,riches and wealth to her...Isaish chapter 60 backs me up on this one...

So my answer to you is this, self-sufficiiency, productivity, reduced dependence on other nations, reduced importation, massive exportation, discovery, development and finally contenetment, leaving the EU alone...China is using this model presently...and the Brit would be fine.The UK is a financial head quarters and will not just release funds in a year or ten years to EU corporate instituitions, rules can be made to ensure funds remain in the border for up to 20 years, and use the so-called EU moneies in the country to spur growth,research and development, Russia did this under damn it, what's that dude's name before Putin, where he froze assets of many Eu corporations and converted them to states resources..How do you think gazprom made it this far all of a sudden?
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Intelligent..Nah don't kid me, i'm the average Joe baby, or the Ricky down the block

Flawed. The UK didn't create the laws, i've forgotten the names, but the laws were drafted over a 50 years period..the U.K. was part of the negotiation process that formed the EU and not its laws, on one critical look at the laws of the EU, you would see it is evidently different from that of the UK...Take a closer and objective look, all the laws are restrictive and designed to coerce nations...I've been studying the history of Germany way beyond 200 years, if you want to know the truth, go and dig into the history of Germany, you'll see the truth there..I wouldn't wanna color your thoughts on this one...I'm simply quoting my stance based on how we/I see things after careful evaluation.

Lol @ a safari in the UK, don't make me laugh...Funny expression

I'm a self-thought... so the boundaries are beginning to thin it self out... I study virtually on and through the web.

My interests :

Biotechnology/Genetics

Macro economics

Engineering, Macnhine Design and Fabrication

Quantum Physics

Chemistry

Geochemistry

I've versed in this few, but more than these though...I've taken politics alongside as another lover...

Lol @ energy, even China is looking to cheap energy for industrial production. Its holistic, what if there's an abundance of energy and low I.Q. for productvitiy. Pre-war torn Syria produced over 8000 megawatts of electricity. South Africa produced over 10,000 MW since 1994, i can barely see how that transformed itself into national development...

But anyway, Nigeria sits on top f over 90 trillion cubic feet of gas, so i'm hopeful about the future, though navigating the straits is what scares me

The operative words being clean and renewable. The West is looking to for cleaner ways of generating energy that will meet the needs of future generations without destroying the environment. Green energy. You find that and you can get UK visas for every nigerian citizen. grin

The UK might not have been one of the first few members of the eec but seeing as the foundation for it started with the European convention of human rights, proposed by Churchill and drafted by UK lawyers, it was done to promote peaceful relations across Europe. It was political at its inception and grew to encompass economic as well. A natural trajectory as both are often interwoven.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

The operative words being clean and renewable. The West is looking to for cleaner ways of generating energy that will meet the needs of future generations without destroying the environment. Green energy. You find that and you can get UK visas for every nigerian citizen. grin

The UK might not have been one of the first few members of the eec but seeing as the foundation for it started with the European convention of human rights, proposed by Churchill and drafted by UK lawyers, it was done to promote peaceful relations across Europe. It was political at its inception and grew to encompass economic as well. A natural trajectory as both are often interwoven.

Yes @ Churchill until manipulation crept in and people didn't see it till it became a cyst, now Germany has taught other regions how to weaponize their advantages. And with over 14,000 nuclear heads on this planet, it's only a matter of time..I've told myself i'll grab a pop corn and listen to soft music when that day comes

Lol @ every Nigerian gets a UK Visa, never been interested in the UK, but seems i've gotten tired of Nigeria, so say hello to me baby.. grin
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

True @ Not the same playing field anymore. What we have here now are different nations who now will demand something in return and not be exploited anymore.

True @ After the referendum, on our visit to India to start opening new trade channels, the first demand made by the Indians was to facilitate easier access of their citizens to the UK. Kind of self defeating seeing as immigration what the foremost reason for brexit. And that is just one country....

My response - The UK should have placated India, the problem is soft stance, India depends on UK for alot of things but don't want to play dirty like the Chinese or Russian would...If the same strategy is exploited, i'm sure the UK would have strategies on how to offer other incentives to achive her objectives.

You beat me on this one @See, previously, the UK conquered and took; served its interests first and foremost. It can't do that now, it will have to give something in return and most likely, it will free movement for the citizens of whatever countries it wants to trade with in addition to the goods and services they exchange.
Catch 22 if you ask me.

My response. No more red armies conquering regions...Lol..The answer lies within, i've always believed reality is created from deep within, cause what is externalized is first of all internalized. It begins from within..Resorucefulness, productivyt lies within, not outside, if the Kingdom is self sufficient, it would attract glory to itself. The Brit have operated a faulty system for a very long time. Let me address the foundation of the British kingdom and how it started, everything today was a sub-sect of the pre-modern or Davidic kingdom, if you'll agree with me. The lion being a symbol as a testament though lots of people don't understand its ramifications, by extensive, the UK took its life system from ancient David national model which is productivity, ancient Israel wasn't prosperous until David and what did he do, he was productive and created an economy from being productive, Nigeria also suffers this sickness, modern day Brit also is suffering from this sytem. I'll speak as an anlayst, assuming Brit is self sufficeint and productive for its own people and markets it has access to, it implies producvitivity across over 10,000 comodities, work the maths babies, capital is preented from going out the kingdom, moey is preserved, it's only a matter of time, before nations bring her glory,riches and wealth to her...Isaish chapter 60 backs me up on this one...

So my answer to you is this, self-sufficiiency, productivity, reduced dependence on other nations, reduced importation, massive exportation, discovery, development and finally contenetment, leaving the EU alone...China is using this model presently...and the Brit would be fine.The UK is a financial head quarters and will not just release funds in a year or ten years to EU corporate instituitions, rules can be made to ensure funds remain in the border for up to 20 years, and use the so-called EU moneies in the country to spur growth,research and development, Russia did this under damn it, what's that dude's name before Putin, where he froze assets of many Eu corporations and converted them to states resources..How do you think gazprom made it this far all of a sudden?
Where do I begin?
Your last point, do you think other countries will sit back and watch this happen? That will sound the rumblings of another war. If such in fighting begins, that leaves the UK and even Europe more vulnerable to external forces. We still have issues with the islamic state, let say that America intervenes what we have here is the UK destabilizing more than 70 years of peace on the continent. Another reason to remain the the bloc.
We are also a member of the European convention of human rights, we founded that ish ffs. So what works for China cannot work here. China has a large labour force(1/6 th of the world) so can produce on a much larger scale. Add into the mix poor human rights record, bad working practices for majority of its citizens and sub par pay, it can produce cheaply.
We cannot do that here, those things are all regulated and are illegal. And there are already movement to boycott companies that manufacture in countries like China, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc for those reasons.

Tell you what, if we are to make a go of this, Africa could play a big part especially Nigeria. But only if we get our game tight.
A lot of jobs are outsourced to these countries that do not really have a a shared history and geographic proximity to Europe like we do. There is the added bonus of the language. But we are in no position to step forward and say, Bleep em, we will be your new neighbour because our home is still a jungle, no security, lack of infrastructure etc. Get to two right and then, I may start to get excited.
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes @ Churchill until manipulation crept in and people didn't see it till it became a cyst, now Germany has taught other regions how to weaponize their advantages. And with over 14,000 nuclear heads on this planet, it's only a matter of time..I've told myself i'll grab a pop corn and listen to soft music when that day comes

Lol @ every Nigerian gets a UK Visa, never been interested in the UK, but seems i've gotten tired of Nigeria, so say hello to me baby.. grin
Baby has gone to his dad's for the weekend, will be back this evening.

Me sef not interested in the UK, wishing I could port elsewhere. cry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Where do I begin?
Your last point, do you think other countries will sit back and watch this happen? That will sound the rumblings of another war. If such in fighting begins, that leaves the UK and even Europe more vulnerable to external forces. We still have issues with the islamic state, let say that America intervenes what we have here is the UK destabilizing more than 70 years of peace on the continent. Another reason to remain the the bloc.
We are also a member of the European convention of human rights, we founded that ish ffs. So what works for China cannot work here. China has a large labour force(1/6 th of the world) so can produce on a much larger scale. Add into the mix poor human rights record, bad working practices for majority of its citizens and sub par pay, it can produce cheaply.
We cannot do that here, those things are all regulated and are illegal. And there are already movement to boycott companies that manufacture in countries like China, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc for those reasons.

Tell you what, if we are to make a go of this, Africa could play a big part especially Nigeria. But only if we get our game tight.
A lot of jobs are outsourced to these countries that do not really have a a shared history and geographic proximity to Europe like we do. There is the added bonus of the language. But we are in no position to step forward and say, Bleep em, we will be your new neighbour because our home is still a jungle, no security, lack of infrastructure etc. Get to two right and then, I may start to get excited.

True @ Tell you what, if we are to make a go of this, Africa could play a big part especially Nigeria. But only if we get our game tight.
A lot of jobs are outsourced to these countries that do not really have a a shared history and geographic proximity to Europe like we do.

My gosh, you've made my day, wish you were in Nigeria would come find you, this would be an interesting thing to talk about off the forum. I have designed models personally both for Africa, Nigeria and the UK and i've seen it work hypothetically, i hope my day come when i can stand before the Prince, there's a lot of alternative to EU trust me. West Africa alone is over 500Million people, this figure is more than adequate for any goods, there's an on-fixation on the EU, it has become the Brit's fix sadly...
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Baby has gone to his dad's for the weekend, will be back this evening.

Me sef not interested in the UK, wishing I could port elsewhere. cry

Many Americans are porting to Canada, common baby, Ontario or Ottawa is out there...Better still, Aussie, Sydney's super cool too
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

True @ Tell you what, if we are to make a go of this, Africa could play a big part especially Nigeria. But only if we get our game tight.
A lot of jobs are outsourced to these countries that do not really have a a shared history and geographic proximity to Europe like we do.

My gosh, you've made my day, wish you were in Nigeria would come find you, this would be an interesting thing to talk about off the forum. I have designed models personally both for Africa, Nigeria and the UK and i've seen it work hypothetically, i hope my day come when i can stand before the Prince, there's a lot of alternative to EU trust me. West Africa alone is over 500Million people, this figure is more than adequate for any goods, there's an on-fixation on the EU, it has become the Brit's fix sadly...
That is an active labour force right there. If only naij had stable power, we could take over them outsourcing for starters.
It would be cheaper as the wages would reflect the cost of living locally.
Export wise, we are next door to Europe, and the middle east and some parts closer to the far east. Logistically, it'd be cheaper I imagine and more timely.

Did you know the green beans I buy from the supermarket is grown in Kenya. A lot of flowers we buy here are also from there. Kenya o.
I think naij has more to offer, the whole of africa has more to offer. Someone talk to the people and the government. This is our chance to turn the tides. Lawwd knows we have the brains.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Where do I begin?

I've been drawing up a picture of the next war, you wouldn't wanna find out... The bloc is just a protective mechanism for Germany, if the wall wasn't constructed, we may not have an aggressive Russia and China, Suffice to say, the current posture of Russia and China is a counteractive measure against the battle formations they see taking shape in the EU and NATO. Let's dig deeper to shed more light on this, an EU institution spurred other nations to form dangerous and deceptive alliance. I.e. Russia, China, Iran, Iraq,Syria and then we have U.S.Australia, West ( Meaning EU ), all i can say is we have over 14,000 nuclear war heads out there, and someday it would be used. Britain would not be attacked even if it isolates itself from the EU, it has Trident and can draw up battle strength from the Commonwealth, if the UK wants a more sophisticated nuclear capability it can have it, but feels it doesn't want to tred that path...Anyways, we're close to the end, i've drawn up a timeline and i have my popcorn ready baby...
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Many Americans are porting to Canada, common baby, Ontario or Ottawa is out there...Better still, Aussie, Sydney's super cool too
Canada- too cold
Australia- too far
I'm thinking of the far east.. I love eastern food, they have beautiful beaches and weather pattern in some places mimics ours, monsoon etc but I don't want winters.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

That is an active labour force right there. If only naij had stable power, we could take over them outsourcing for starters.
Export wise, we are next door to Europe, and the middle east and some parts closer to the far east. Logistically, it'd be cheaper I imagine and more timely.

Did you know the green beans I buy from the supermarket is grown in Kenya. A lot of flowers we buy here are also from there. Kenya o.
I think naij has more to offer, the whole of africa has more to offer. Someone talk to the people and the government. This is our chance to turn the tides. Lawwd knows we have the brains.

True @ That is an active labour force right there. If only naij had stable power, we could take over them outsourcing for starters.

My response, the leaders can't see across the street baby, blame it on me... grin

@I think naij has more to offer, the whole of africa has more to offer. Someone talk to the people and the government. This is our chance to turn the tides. Lawwd knows we have the brains.

My response, many of us are brainstorming and putting the ideas to paper, we will act when the time is right. Resources are thin, so what do we do. I pray and plan to launch something little over the next few years and hope my generation can duplicate the system and keep it running. starting my mechanized farm soon, many youths are going into this at the moment, it aint easy but we're beginning to see the horizon of greatness nearby...We have the brains but they need to be guided, we need visionary and purposeful leadership first...

@ shaybebaby

Remembering this discussion...Sup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.