Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic (20762 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Python is afraid to dance outside Nigeria? Who's the bigger slave?

Your master Python appeared before UN and spoke on everything but Nigeria: who's the bigger slave?

Your almighty, no nonsense, military dictator Buhari traveled to England to provide status report to his masters on the guise of medical leave: who's the bigger slave? cheesy cheesy grin

we are already dancing abroad..sniffen out the properties of ipob... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:
good morning vietnam.....oooo sorry..... shocked.....i forgot...

good morning nigeria... grin grin

Don't worry... Your BH brothers would be wiped off completely and perhaps, maybe peace can reign

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by seunowa(f): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

stfu eve..because of you the earth is fvcked....
It is very obvious dat u are suffering frm mind defect..i hope it has come to d knowlege of ur family before it goes out of hand
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Don't worry... Your BH brothers would be wiped off completely and perhaps, maybe peace can reign

define who is boko haram.... grin grin...kiiikikikikikikiki.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2017
seunowa:

It is very obvious dat u are suffering frm mind defect..i hope it has come to d knowlege of ur family before it goes out of hand

my mother called una arrogant people...sooooo,am doing the right thing.... grin grin grin grin grin grin...kiiikikiiiiiiikikikikikiki.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

we are already dancing abroad..sniffen out the properties of ipob... grin grin grin grin

Lmao... Python doesn't need to sniff, they snatch and take by force. So what is Python waiting for? Let me guess, Python is too scared to take action... ROTFLMAO grin grin grin Python for mouth only

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by PureMe01: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

you mean what will befall you when we take out people you whorshipp... grin grin

dont worry..when we take them out you can whorshipp our black butts... grin grin grin grin
grin son,hand over d device u are making use of to ur dad.am sure he is not aware dat u are ignorant of d fact dat u are not yet done with Bokoharam,talk more of engaging d lovely Whites' military..a vary funny scene to beholdgringrin
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

define who is boko haram.... grin grin...kiiikikikikikikiki.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyone on the "darkside"
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2017
PureMe01:
grin son,hand over d device u are making use of to ur dad.am sure he is not aware dat u are ignorant of d fact dat u are not yet done with Bokoharam,talk more of engaging d lovely Whites' military..a vary funny scene to beholdgringrin

my dad is dead... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Anyone on the "darkside"

yea... grin grin grin grin..

sooo,anybody defending themselves is boko haram.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by PureMe01: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

my dad is dead... grin grin grin grin grin grin
aiit.take care
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:13am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

yea... grin grin grin grin..

sooo,anybody defending themselves is boko haram.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yep... You got that right. grin grin grin
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by Yoshy: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
Any govt that's Anti people and corrupt will be afraid of American Military bases in nearby countries.

While I know America has other motives, It's only possible if Nigerian leaders Bleep up and they are fucking up so a big brother monitor is welcomed.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
PureMe01:
aiit.take care

kiikikikikikikiki... grin grin

what a funny morning.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Yep... You got that right. grin grin grin

you funny....i like you... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by PureMe01: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

kiikikikikikikiki... grin grin
what a funny morning.....
yea it is
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

you funny....i like you... smiley

Light and darkness have nothing in common. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2017
op,you see...you will never get to them if you are angry.....you must understand their pains too not only yours.. wink

but if they overdo it,be ready to bash them too... wink
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Light and darkness have nothing in common. undecided undecided

who told you,you are light??...look yourselves in the mirror,biko.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

who told you,you are light??...look yourselves in the mirror,biko.....

Hehe.. Darkness asking if I'm light? grin grin... No need to look when I already know. Light & darkness don't mesh.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:
op,you see...you will never get to them if you are angry.....you must understand their pains too not only yours.. wink

but if they overdo it,be ready to bash them too... wink

Pain is associated with darkness, and since you're a symbol of darkness, nothing further.
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Hehe.. Darkness asking me if I'm light? grin grin... No need to look when I already know. Light & darkness don't mesh.

light as in how?....
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Pain is associated with darkness, and since you're a symbol of darkness, nothing further.

the darkside is bliss.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

light as in how?....

Question for the gods of darkness, cheesy cheesy cheesy I cannot answer that cool
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

Question for the gods of darkness, cheesy cheesy cheesy I cannot answer that cool

i must say...i like you... smiley
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

the darkside is bliss.... grin grin grin grin

Bliss for a while and then it shows why it's always darkness... You can never enjoy full bliss except when you're light. smiley
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

i must say...i like you... smiley

Like I said before, light and darkness have nothing in common. cool
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by manny4life(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Anyway, I have entertained enough of this foolishness.. deuces
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

we have more in common than you think...you are just brainwashed.....denying your own self.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:
Anyway, I have entertained enough of this foolishness.. deuces

which tribe are you from??.... smiley
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2017
manny4life:

isnt it funny am the darkside but i have more electricity than you?.. grin
Re: Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic by tsdarkside(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
op,dont concentrate on white people aka falling angels.......lucifer is dangerous but not unbeatable...

you will beat them if you start taking the right decisions....they were defeated in heaven,they can be defeated on earth too.... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Construction Work At Nando / Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police / Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.