Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo (3872 Views)

I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder / Tstv Is Back With New Frequency-learn How To Install New Tstv Channels / See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by Settingz321(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2017
So I dreamt of getting one very soon and this exactly what I saw in my dream....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Ok.
Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by NigerDeltan(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2017
This is how madness starts

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by MrMafia(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2017
NigerDeltan:
This is how madness starts
I swear

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by galadima77(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Op take ur medication abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by crackhouse(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Go back to the dream and correct this error.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by leonard002(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2017
if I catch u ehh

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by choosen1: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2017
lwkmd
Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
me too,but this is what I just saw..
Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by Mishaelonye(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
MrMafia:
I swear
check out people like this will not even have TV see how dusty the box looks.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by webincomeplus(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is what happens when maggots finally gain access into the skull and start feeding on the part of the brain that controls sense and thinking.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by Ogbenimax(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Settingz321:
So I dreamt of getting one very soon and this exactly what I saw in my dream....

Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Op pls behave angry
Re: Picture Of The New TSTV Decoder I Bought In Ogun State: Photo by Lostchild(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2021
Settingz321:

Your TSTV decoder look like junction box

(1) (Reply)

Best Site To Download English Tv Series For Free? / Nigeria Movies Costumes And Makeups = Ghetto Style / Downloading JUMONG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.