Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve (11193 Views)

Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA / Fun Things To Do In Abuja | Kayaking At The National Stadium, Abuja / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2017
It was glamour and frenzy last night at Abuja conference hall of Nanet suites where a grand event was held to host and present awards and prizes to the winners of national tourism essay competition coordinated by Desigo Limited.
The occasion was attended by dignitaries and top government officials such as former Miss tourism Nigeria, Mrs Abigail Adesina Olagbaye, Director General of Nigerian tourism development cooperation (NTDC), Mr Folorunsho Coker,Alhaji Rabo Salen, Mrs Fatima Olufunke Raji Rasaki (senate committee chairman on culture and tourism), Mrs Adejoke Orelope (Senior special assistant to the president on SDGs) among others.
Winners include Ogbaga sunday, Temitope Steve, Bello Mayowa, Rhandy Iyang. They all were awarded cash prizes, Ipads and would also be opportuned to tour Nigeria and Africa in a bid to create awareness for tourism.

We wish them the best in their bid to help Nigeria create awareness about tourist attraction sites in Nigeria

pictures below

source: http://desigolimited.com/competition/

Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2017
more pictures..

lalsticlala
seun

please help push to fp to create awareness and celebrate creativity and ideas

Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by sayentease(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2017
Congratulations to them..

500k for this recession..

Make us proud guys!!

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

This is FP worthy.. Let's celebrate bright minds
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2017
sayentease:
Congratulations to them..

500k for this recession..

Make us proud guys!!

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

This is FP worthy.. Let's celebrate bright minds

be like say na the money you need? the money and the ipad enter my eye small grin wink cheesy

thanks for calling on lala

we need stuffs like this more on fp to encourage our youths
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by sayentease(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

be like say na the money you need? the money and the ipad enter my eye small grin wink cheesy

thanks for calling on lala

we need stuffs like this more on fp to encourage our youths

Lol.. 500k na big money oo..

I heard about this competition tho.. It was well publicised but I actually it was scam.. As per Nigeria weyn we dey na wink tongue
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2017
sayentease:

Lol.. 500k na big money oo..

I heard about this competition tho.. It was well publicised but I actually it was scam.. As per Nigeria weyn we dey na wink tongue

sorry ehn!!!!

next year is there.. the organisers said it is an annual competition..
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by sayentease(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

sorry ehn!!!!

next year is there.. the organisers said it is an annual competition..

Me, Seun lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy and obontami et al will all participate by God's grace cheesy cool kiss
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by scholes0(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Niice one
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by hucienda: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Congratulations to the young folks.

NCAN. Over to you.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by NokiaN8(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
REMEMBER your country,and the good ladies out there.. congrats to you on your crown
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by JoNach: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by lyntiffany(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
hucienda:
Congratulations to the young folks.

NCAN. Over to you.
yes i have reported.......hmmmmm am seeing Ogbaga Sunday as the first runner-up is he not an ipod terrorist with well developed brain better than that of your leader jubrin?
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by Uhomanbulus110(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by Tastemoney(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
lyntiffany:
yes i have reported.......hmmmmm am seeing Ogbaga Sunday as the first runner-up is he not an ipod terrorist with well developed brain better than that of your leader jubrin?

On the contrary..... OGBAGA SUNDAY is not the first runner up.....He took the first position.

abi u no read before u comment

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by queenmila(f): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kids like these should be celebrated
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2017
more pictures

Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by sayentease(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Tastemoney:

On the contrary..... OGBAGA SUNDAY is not the first runner up.....He took the first position.

abi u no read before u comment

Him get hangover I think..

Congrats to them
Re: Winners Of The National Tourism Essay Competition: Ogbaga Sunday, Temitope Steve by Adamkeyj(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
congrat to them

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Schedule For Us Visa Appointment I Forgot My Password / Fire Razed A Van At Forte Oil, Abuja / Uk Deports 120 Nigerians Over Immigration Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.